It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
WE NEED MORE TEXT COLORS IN THE CHAT ROOM!!!!

that is all.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't have any complaints or issues. I just wanted to say how much this site rocks. I don't have many people to talk to, especially about the things that interest me. I'm glad that I finally have intelligent, open minded people to talk to. I'd also like to thank you all for being kind and patient with me.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
WE NEED MORE TEXT COLORS IN THE CHAT ROOM!!!!

that is all.

Yes a lot of us have mentioned how great that would be. Oh and don't forget more smilies!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One question.....

Talk of drugs is a no no on ATS im aware. My question is what constitutes a "drug". Is it a substances legal status? Or properties of said substance?

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
One question.....

Talk of drugs is a no no on ATS im aware. My question is what constitutes a "drug". Is it a substances legal status? Or properties of said substance?

MOTF!

Good question, i've had a thread deleted by an ignorant mod, who couldn't tell the difference between the natural chemical '___' and the refined drug which is abused. I'm still unhappy about this.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How often is this thread checked? Anyone?

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

How often is this thread checked? Anyone?

MOTF!

I check it everyday, sure a lot of members do also. I also check the 2010 ATS Update Thread everyday, sometimes more then once a day. I subscribe to both so it makes it easy when there are new posts.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

One question.....

MOTF!

Please read: "Alternative Substances Forum" -- Conspiracy issues related to drugs, but NOT recreational/personal use

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dupe

edit on October 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well thank you GEL for redirecting me.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
[
Please read: "Alternative Substances Forum" -- Conspiracy issues related to drugs, but NOT recreational/personal use

So... does personal use relate to our bodies naturally emitting this chemical '___'? Does this make you an abuser / user?

If not... why was my thread deleted?

(GEL - i'm not directing my query at you personally, just pointing out that the blur between the definition of use and a biological reaction is a narrow one).
edit on 19-10-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

What part of, "Conspiracy Issues Related To Drugs..." is difficult for you to understand?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdfee9c5c1b0.png[/atsimg]

This used to be a minor issue, but with the influx of people from both Facebook and 4chan, I've been having to use the alert feature considerably more lately. Please tell me it won't take until next year to get this fixed.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I can't upload media for a couple of weeks. It isn't a browser issue because I've tried FF and Opera without success.

Anyone having the same problem?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Same here. I cant even log on at all to ATS Media. I've tried different browsers and computers

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Same here. I cant even log on at all to ATS Media. I've tried different browsers and computers

Thanks for the reply. I can log in with the same password etc. I can upload pictures too. It's the 'upload media' that doesn't work. I'm not techie enough to guess why we're both having different problems with the same media area.

Between us, we've ruled out browsers so who knows?!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

General media uploads is indeed disabled while we review what's going on. Way too much content has been uploaded that involves copyrighted content that is clearly not the copyright of the person uploading.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello.

Apologies if this has been posted but has the 'Flag Contribution Level' thing been abolished?

I was nearly a silver member...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hello staff and ATS masters of design.

Dunno what happened here, but I clicked a thread and it somehow took me to a page number in the thread that didn't exist as of yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like this here...

Dunno how it happened or why...but thought I'd show.

Ok, I'm off to enjoy my ATS fun time...peace.

MM

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317 >>

join