It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

You've had your answer. Any further attempts to create a drama-fest of it will also be dealt with accordingly.

Once again - utilise the Complain/Suggestion feature if you have an issue with any Staff Action...included mine here.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This thread is for ATS issues and the discussion of.

It has become an extremely large thread, therefore please refrain from the off topic banter.

If you wish to help out another member by answering their question, please do so, keep in mind, while being funny and posting comical banter may seem like the thing to do, it leads to further off topic posts and serious questions and inquiries may get lost in the mix.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
would it be posible to make the threads open on the last post posted instead of the first one when we open them?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Yup. If you click on the username in the box that is showing who made the last post (on the right side), it'll take you to the last post. Or you can replace "pg1" in the last part of the link, with "pglastpost".

Example:

This link will always take you to the last post in this thread. It looks like this:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread353530/pglastpost

Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
and this cannot be done from "My ATS" page can it?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is definitely an ATS issue.

Why the hell are you advertising Facebook? Why do you feel the need to jump on the bandwagon, and dirty yourselves in th process? Are FB paying you?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

See SkepticOverlord's post : Here

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
and this cannot be done from "My ATS" page can it?

Certainly.

Next to each thread listed you'll see this image/link:

Click on that and you'll automatically be taken to the last post made in any given thread.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
This is definitely an ATS issue.

Why the hell are you advertising Facebook? Why do you feel the need to jump on the bandwagon, and dirty yourselves in th process? Are FB paying you?

They're not advertising facebook - they are giving many of us who know each other on facebook the opportunity to bring more people into our community here, or discuss things on facebook.

I appreciate it, I like the page, and I look forwards to getting to know people better.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The news article forums' "post new thread" function is knackered.

I've got a hot artcile and I want to post it!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
The news article forums' "post new thread" function is knackered.

I've got a hot artcile and I want to post it!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Parallex.

Do you mean this for Breaking News? It is working for me.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

All I get is a dead link. I've tried it in other forums, it works fine. Very weird.

Parallex.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm getting a dead link to if I try to start a thread directly through the forum. However, this one seems to be working for me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post or chat in any language other than English.

Does this mean that only English speaking Extra-Terrestrials are tolerated and welcome here on ATS? what? it could happen....

Just wondering,
ET

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

You and I are going to both get an OT. Selah.

Yes, to answer your question, there is a general expectation that ET -- having manipulated the whims of spacetime and/or interdimensional quark/string travel, should have an awareness of the dominant language of ATS -- should they choose to post here.

They should also be aware and fully prepared to back up their claim with vettable mathematics and/or photos. Imagine the shame of ET who posts and gets shuttled into the HOAX forum. Unforgiveable.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have a question. Ever since you switched over to the new chat client I have the HARDEST time getting it to open. It is usually a gray screen and that is it. I have google chrome as my web browser. Is that a problem? On occasion it opens up for me but 9/10 tries I get denied and just a box of grey
I have tried everything. Any suggestions would be great! I miss everything because of this, such as ATS live chat! I need chat today!

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join