It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Issues Thread

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
For those that were not present at the time or do not remember it, Robbie Williams was the first to promote the "other side", in this case, ATS, so what was done was not a promotion of Robbie Williams expecting him to do the same for ATS, he already did that, as anyone can see here.

I was there at the time. That's when I got my "Sir Francis Bacon" account banned for calling Williams a Jesuit, for which I have since apologised to him.

So we are the ones "scratching back", he already "scratched our backs".

I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't get any sales from all those huge, promotional threads you guys put up back then. Come on, now. That was a "scratch." Be careful it doesn't turn into a rash!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Cmon Take That uber fans, enough you've made your point repeatedly, lets move on.

Dude youre coming across having major Robbie isssssues.
You've given the game away, I know now you are indeed Gary Barlow, and Infinte is Howard Donald...

Stop the bitterness, Take That will be back together with Robbie one day, but only if you promise to start playing nicely with him... He'll never come back this way, and you'll have to keep doing your film clips with open shirts and blowing breezes without him.

Its time to remove your Take That posters from your walls, the glory days are gone, but enjoy them sweetie, dont regret them
Stop the Robbie Hating!!!!!!!

If you can't forgive the past I'll understand that, Can't understand why I did this to you And all of the days and then nights I'll regret it, I never showed you my love......

All I do each night is pray
Hoping that I'll be a part of you again some day

[edit on 14-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm more concerned about a certain COINTELPRO "forum" (I use the term lightly) that has effectively ripped off our New World Order section.

U2U me Springer...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Dude youre coming across having major Robbie isssssues.
You've given the game away, I know now you are indeed Gary Barlow, and Infinte is Howard Donald...

Oh my goodness me! You sway, Ma'am! You sway! And what a difficult decision it was, or perhaps should I say "is?" By gosh!

What?

But of course! But of course it was entrapment! Hit it with off-topic, personal attacks and we'll not remove yours but we'll remove his! "Bait him and we can sotting well ban him!" How stinking and bloody well easy to foretell. But talking about "giving the game away," since we're role-playing tonight, and only since we're role-playing tonight; I'd hereby like to wish you the most premature of festive greetings from "The Hidden Hand," also known as British Military Intelligence Five, on behalf of myself and Infinite (who's too shy to reveal his role within Her Majesty's Intelligence Services), in our beautiful centennial annum.

We'll be seeing you.

(I'm joking of course, of course!)

Or am I?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to postS by zazzafrazz & postS by Cadbury

It would seem the Pair and/or Both need to focus further responses on "ATS Issues", as opposed to one another.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Speaking of which....

I am still wondering about the issue I reported here

Is this an end user problem (IE Mine) or are other people having this issue too?

If it's something on my end, how do I correct it?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Which browser do you use? (Obviously IExplorer, but which version?)

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I am using Firefox 3.0.15 as the browser.

If I hit the button a bunch of times, every once and a while it will go through and let me submit. But most of the time I get the above error message.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
I'd hereby like to wish you the most premature of festive greetings from "The Hidden Hand," also known as British Military Intelligence Five, on behalf of myself and Infinite (who's too shy to reveal his role within Her Majesty's Intelligence Services), in our beautiful centennial annum.

We'll be seeing you.

(I'm joking of course, of course!)

Or am I?

You know, if infinite is really MI5 or some such thing, I'd much rather him tell us himself instead of some bizarre chocolate-easter-cream identity telling us for him........

P.S. How DO they get the creamy caramel inside the Caramilk bar???

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Who the hell said I was employed by MI5

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Cadbury's post

Meh, he was probably just kidding around....... or was he??

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

We didn't forget. Just waiting for the people with the know-how to check it out.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Cool. Thank you for checking this out for me. I will continue to check in on this thread from time to time to see if a solution is created.

Cause if SKL beats me to yet another BAN story with his ([size=-3]deleted for security reasons and the fact that this would have been a huge string of swears and put downs) again, I will kick myself.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A slight aside.

Could a convention be established that a contributor who posts a video presentation from a source such as youtube.com kindly provides a short paragraph explaining what is in the video, for the benefit of those of us who are (still) on dialup or who are subject to punitive ISP download limits ?

Only suggest this because there have been many threads lately of the "Hey Look At This !!!" variety where you don't really know what the thread is about unless/until you watch the video.

Perhaps that's already the rule ; if so it isn't enforced too much.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Deleted.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

I will second. Recently this even brought confusion in a thread I was in because the video and the thread description varied. Th op clarified, and all was well, but there was some confusion from the start. This is with me actually being able to view the video. Had I not been able to, I'd have been even more confused.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

There is a rule like that in the Terms and Conditions:

1j.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Please use the Alert function to let staff know when a member does not conform to this rule.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think it would be a good idea in our search box to include an option that lets you sort by date

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I second this, I often look for specific posts and I know the approximate date that they were written. Sometimes I put the date in the search box but it doesnt really work

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just a question.

Are we going to get any answers/hints about this ATS:2010? Possible redesign or along those lines?

Or are we just going to wait 'till 01/01/10 and then... BAM!

If we have to wait 'till next year with no clues or answers i think it's too long, should have done this half way through December. Meh, just my thoughts, nothing much.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join