Originally posted by interestedalways
Give me a break..............
Talk about Drama!
Let me see here... reviewing my daily tasks...
(1) review server security logs for five servers -- check
(2) check on status of email newsletters -- check
(3) continue media site upgrades -- check
(4) work my way through a list of new videos for media site -- check
(5) follow-up on site contact emails -- check
(6) prepare for new database slave server -- check
(7) ensure ads are working properly -- check
(8) review site performance metrics -- check
(9) follow-up on important staff issues -- check
(10) work on new video project for ATS News -- check
(11) plan the next three video tutorials -- check
(12) plan for some new flash-driven content perks -- check
(13) oh, and make sure "interestedalways" can't see their U2U's in Firefox -- (please)
As if there's nothing better for me to do than to ensure one member has difficulty with seeing their site U2U's, but only on one browser.
I'm very sorry that the reality of the situation is that I never once thought about anything at all related to you or your account status here on ATS
until I saw your posts here in the ATS Issue thread.
I attempted to explain the situation related to the more-intense security on our member's private messages in very clear and direct language,
expressed in a patient and non-confrontational manner. However, it's obvious that you wish to read a confrontational tone into my responses, and
somehow believe I have the time or inclination to single you out for a special level of mischievous antics... which simply is not true.