It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They manage the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

They manage the world

www.prisonplanet.com

The meetings of the G8 and the World Economic Forum in Davos are the focus of massive attention from the media and no-global movements. Those of the Trilateral Commission, far more crucial, take place in almost complete media silence. No one knows when they take place, no one talks about them, and no one protests against this private body for planning global politics, consisting of the political and economic elite of the United States, Europe, and Japan (hence the name)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can anyone really doubt the reality of the push for a single world government or NWO?

The world government will be un-democratic, and answerable to no-one, making up their own rules as they decide "what's best" for all of us, and also who joins their little cosy-club.

Dissenters will be treated like any nation (at the moment iran) who refuse to bow down and knuckle under.

World Government of the "Best." The Trilateral Commission was founded in 1973 by the current honorary president of the organization, David Rockefeller, patriarch of the powerful banking dynasty and fervent globalist, together with Zbigniew Brzezinski, one of the principle architects of the war on terror since September 11, and currently an advisor to Barack Obama. The US press of that era defined the Trilateral Commission as a "direct descendant" of the Bilderberg Group, an international secret society which shares many Trilateral members and goals, especially that of a world order managed by a restricted, super-national political and economic aristocracy. French philosopher and sociologist Gilbert Larochelle has commented, "The Trilateral citadel is a protected zone where the "best," in their inspired superiority, elaborate regulations to be passed down to those below."

These guys make the mafia look like a kindergarden party.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/5/2008 by budski]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I wouldn't doubt that a New World Order is possible, but how do you know what it will be like? It could be better or it could be worse. But without a NWO right now, I can't see how anyone could say it's gonna be like this or that.

A group of men got together on September 17, 1787 to sign the Constitution that replaced the Articles of Confederation and it turned out just fine.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
WELL... if they really are managing the world... I wish to hell they'd do a better job of it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Did it really turn out just fine?

Then how do explain the current mess, and the contempt shown by the current administration for "that goddamned piece of paper" as bush was quoted as saying?

How do you explain the laws taking away personal freedoms in exchange for "security"?

And if this attitude is transferred to the world stage where there is no constitution, bill of rights, or anything except a few human rights, easily circumvented, how much will that power be abused?

There will be no system of checks and balances, no world constitution, just a bunch of rich people, getting richer off the blood and sweat of those they sacrifice - and that's all that matters to them, MONEY and power.

They'll let nothing stand in their way...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

The vision of NWO, once well established, has been depicted for the big screen.

See the following movies, to get an idea:

"1984"

"THX1138"

1984 was of course, based on Orwell's novel of the same name. "Do you want a vision of the future? Picture a boot, standing on a human face, forever."

THX1138 is a future society where people are merely cogs in a machine, perpetually exposed to indoctrination, thought control, medication, drugs, always in the name of making the world safer and happier.

I see neither of these dystopian nightmares being viable. If established, they will destroy themselves of their own accord. The reason? Ingenuity.

Human slavery is obsolete. Machines and technology are becoming sophisticated and smart enough to make the desire or necessity for human workers doing simple, repetitive things nonexistent. The future for mankind can be one where much of the burden of survival is relieved by the gift of innovation. We can think of ways to provide for ourselves that would far exceed physical efforts to do so. Even scarcity can be overcome. The vastness of space provides a bounty, if we can only get there to reap it. Perhaps there are even other dimensions or realities that can provide things that are needed. The power of the mind, when strong enough, can overcome any deficit observed in "reality".

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Budski when it comes to the G7 (sometimes 8) I don't doubt for a second they want national borders erased. Just look at what they did to Europe. Eventually America will have complete open borders not unlike the EU between Central America and Canada. Perhaps through this, we will then see a uniting of Europe and the NAU. And the only good I see coming from that, is it will make it easier for me to move to Europe.

There is a strong fascist/corporatist mindset that dominates world politics.

Has there been any reports of rioting at the G8 meeting?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is more about the Trilateral Commission than the G8.

Although the G8 is scary enough, it's not as bad as the T-Commission, which basically looks pretty damn shady.

Rockpuck - agreed. National borders are being eroded, and will eventually be erased, and whilst in the sci-fi utopian world stories this looks like a good thing, I really don't think our world is ready for it just yet.
There's just too many haters on EVERY side of the political spectrum for it to work.

It's coming anyway - welcome to the new homogenised planet (except for those who don't want to join in, who'll get bombed until they agree with us)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well the TC is essentially just the power brokers of the G7. Grr.. or 8 .. depends on how they feel about Russia at the time

I don't believe differences will ever be overcome without force to bring about a no-national boundary world... in fact, the upheaval alone would be devastating.. I mean, it is possible no doubt, order through chaos in a sense. However, the people are resilient, if it's not what they want well.. let's just say it wouldn't be the first time mere citizens threw politicians through windows and beheaded a tyrant.

EDIT: Stupid spell checker doesn't understand grammar..

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
A group of men got together on September 17, 1787 to sign the Constitution that replaced the Articles of Confederation and it turned out just fine.

That is debatable!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The breaking down of national borders means one thing above all else:
More laws to inhibit the population.

Some laws are good, some are bad, but how the hell are they going to enforce every countries laws?

Probably by taking the most innocent seeming laws and making them repressive.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Then how do explain the current mess, and the contempt shown by the current administration for "that goddamned piece of paper" as bush was quoted as saying?

Has that quote ever been verified by anyone aside from Doug Thompson? I see it thrown about every now and then, but it's always reeked of heresay and considering the bitterness and bile Thompson has always expressed towards the president it seems convenient that he's the only guy who's apparently been told about Bush saying it and it just so happens to fit his cause so well.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well hey, if bush can misquote Ahmadinejad all the time (along with all those who throw the mis-quote around constantly) then surely a taste of his own medicine is only fair.

The difference is that Ahmadinejad didn't actually say it - bush apparently did

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, it's not all bad news :

Sarkozy 'non' to Blair presidency

It is thought he feels EU opposition to the former UK prime minister is too strong because he backed the Iraq war.

The president will be chosen by leaders of EU member states. The post was created under the new EU reform treaty,

The sources close to the president also indicated that Mr Sarkozy felt Mr Blair was not right for the role because Britain has failed to adopt the European single currency and the Schengen zone of passport-free travel.

Instead, the sources say the top job could go to the current president of the commission, Jose Manuel Baroso, or the prime minister of Luxembourg, Jean-Claude Juncker.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

OK, so France will apparently be one of the 3 kings that are over-rided by the 7.

REVELATIONS 13:1...

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

Germany = the Bear
Greece (the 10th member) = the Leopard
The UK = the Lion (which makes perfect sense that the "mouth" of the beast would represent the UK if their first president is Tony Blair.

The EU is the revived Holy Roman Empire. Who is the special envoy to the Middle East? Tony Blair. Who has gone out of his way to put up a public image of a staunch ally to Israel while everyone else in his cabinet has criticized them? Tony Blair. Who is going to win the first presidency of the EU via a power grab that renders any opposition to the cnadidacy by France and 2 other premiere EU member states null and void? Tony Blair. (Mind you, Javier Solana is another man who could be assumed to fill this role as well. The main reason I don't believe Solana is the one has to do with the whole Lion & Bear references. In order for it to be Solana, France, AND Germany, AND the UK would be the 3 subdued by the other 7, and I can't see that happening.)

If you've ever read the book of Daniel and the book of Revelations, the pathway the European Union is traveling down should be setting off major warning alarms for you right now. Personally, if the day ever comes when Israel and Palestine sign a peace treaty that gives access to the Temple Mount back to Israel, particularly if it is shared access under EU or UN envoy management, then I'm going to have to say it's the end of times and the rapture is upon us.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I wouldn't doubt that a New World Order is possible, but how do you know what it will be like?

By considering the fact that their created and sponsored institutions have so far devastated the third world's economies and growth ( to say nothing of the few hundred million who died in the process) and are doing very much the same thing to the developing world while undermining the principles that allowed the developed world to get where it is today?

It could be better or it could be worse. But without a NWO right now, I can't see how anyone could say it's gonna be like this or that.

So your one of those types that holds out hope that a serial killer will eventually stop if his just left to work out his 'problems'? If those who currently hold so much power isn't doing all the damage we can so clearly observe who do you think is? Us? Aliens? Who?

And Shays Rebellion , to say nothing of the general unrest, probably played no part in the fact that the constitutional convention were eventually forced them into the 'compromise' that is the much applaud 'Bill of rights'. Fact is that few of those 'great' ( to say nothing of rich, slave owning and all being white) men wanted to give the 'rabble' economic rights but when their constitution where not met with all that much support they eventually had to give these nominal guarantees just to get their main , wealth and land respecting, ideas signed into law.

You should also reflect on the fact that the US was a third world country until yesterday ( epidemics and horrible poverty just a little more than a hundred years ago) and that the freedoms and prosperity Americans are so proud of were enjoyed elsewhere long before it ever came to the US. That it had to be achieved in the US by the same popular struggle as in every other country on the face of the earth is frequently hidden from view so as to allow for a culture were people still worships people as 'hero's' as defined by their balance sheets.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

join