It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Nazis make a time machine ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ask werner von braun if he were alive
in second person wathceroftheskies sighs
werner knew alot of things that we dont know today
not openly at least
The nazis did have freakish advancements in some scientific fields
how did they come about this ?
HMMMMMMMMM

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Read above re: nazi's and time travel. Just read a book The Hunt for Zero Point... Nick Cook... a sort of historical novel. At the expense of being redundant (re: maybe this is posted here elsewhere..this is my first time in here) He gives an incident re: the bell posted above and the conclusion is that they(nazi's) indeed try to make a time machine of sorts. Intrestingly too, the book deals with zero point energy, anti-gravity, all the stuff that conventional physics abhors. He makes a point tho that they didn't like relatiivy as the result of Einstein's roots and as quantum mechanics is more or less the brainchild of the German's, etc, Planck, Heisenberg, Schroedinger, Hilbert, the (list goes on)...they perhaps knew about stuff the rest of the world didnt'. Germans are a bit funny that way...very origina.l and very smart and very adept at making things. The world of physics has been burned more than once in believing that they knew everything...history will show that. We're not done yet.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yea, I don't like when people say this can't be done, that can't, neither that. The fact is we don't know everything there is to know about science. Everytime in history everyone thinks that we know what can and can't happen in science and then bam! a new discovery is made. People that claim stuff can't be done are the ones that bog down those trying to make the discoveries. Everyone is as ignorant as everyone else as far as science goes.

But, if the nazi's did have a time machine, then we wouldn't have learned that the nazi's lost in school.

I think that the nazi's may have made some progress if they were working on one. But I also believe that time travel won't exist through the use of conventional physics, maybe not even conventional mathematics.

Also, we don't know the exact nature of time, so we can't say that if the nazi's went back in the future, we'd all be nazi's...I think its more along the parallel universes idea.

There are some other threads about time travel with interesting ideas.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

During World War II both the Nazis and the Americans experimented with time travel. The Philadelphia Experiment - originally an invisibility project - involved travel through both time and space. Supposedly a naval battle ship mved through time and space from 1943 - to 1983 - then back to 1943 - their 'point of origin' - yet in a fluid reality that 'point of orgin' must be compensated for as it changes. The results of the experiment were horrific.

link

well i've been looking around on the net to see what i can dig up and this is the only thing i can find. I hope it helps

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nazi-Germany became scientificaly advance by putting money and man-power into R&D, not by building a time machine.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would have to agree with Rogue. If time travel is possible things would have been and would be a lot different than they are now if the Nazi party mastered how to move through it.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You get the jist from some of the physicists in academia, (maybe else where too), that demean anything that isn't already existent or something they didn't think of first. This zero point energy thing was a pariah a few years ago and now you have the likes of john wheeler, et. al. who are seriously giving thought to it. In order for it to come into prominence tho, the energy companies will have to get the monopoly on it before we see it in practice. Probably see a lot of dead people on the road to "free energy".
Gene Malove may just be one of the early ones.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero_snaz
Nazi-Germany became scientificaly advance by putting money and man-power into R&D, not by building a time machine.

Exactly. Nazi's poured their money into WAR research. This is how they got things like jet engines before anyone else- because they had been geared up for war for a while before everyone else knew what happened.

The United States caught up soon enogh- because we had a whole nation dedicated to it, just like Germany.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well first of all, this topic is very old..ownder who brought it up
. Nice replies everyone keep 'em coming. Im getting really good information here. Tahnks

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandalorianwarrior

the name is Heisenberg. he steered the nazis on the wrong path. after the nazi defeat he was imprisoned by the british who had wiretapped his prison. after the US nuked hiroshima heisenberg detailed exactly how to build a bom to his fellow prisoners and aiding the british in their nuclear program.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

Originally posted by 11thdimension

Originally posted by AD5673
The "Bell Project" is pretty cool, but why thuogh did the scientists die from it???

I believe it was a combination of the bell being filled with liquid mercury(which became gaseous when the rotating discs got up to a certain velocity)and the torsion field created emitting radiation.

Cool. Serves them right

Any why exactly does it serve them right?
Hopefully you can give an educated answer although, I get the impression that if you were educated on the subject, you wouldn't have made such a brainless statement . .

Originally posted by theshadowknows
All I hear is the nazis made this, the nazis discovered that, they discovered anit-gravity, they made a time machine...give me a f**king break. No , I dont believe that they made any important discoveries, but I do think people are giving those heartless ba**ards too much credit for stuff they never did.

That must be why the United States put alot of them to work . . .

Read a book FFS , At least get some sort of education on the subject before you open your trap and look like a total fool .

On Topic . . .
One of the places that the Bell project was worked on was connected vie small underground tunnels to a construction they called The Flytrap Some seem to believe that this was linked to anti grav experimentation, Ill admit this thing boggles my mind as to what it could be used for. I could have a few guesses though. Anyway. So the housing structure for the bell ( Which was inside a tunnel system actually Carved into the side of a rock mountain ) and the flytrap were connected physically . I wonder if the two were connected on an experimental level as well ?

The Flytrap. Looks amazing i think .

And

The Bell,

I would love to know what they were doing .

Omega

[edit on 7/12/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
correct me if im wrong

if "time" and gravity goes hand in hand , then all youd have to do is build a craft that is not connected with its outside gravity, hence youve disconnected the craft from its outside time ,

but since time moves "forward" and if the above is correct then youd only be able to have "crafts" in hibrenation, time free/less time states.

?

sincierly Zerbot565

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Nazi's didn't build a time machine.
They couldn't even win a war.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
The Nazi's didn't build a time machine.
They couldn't even win a war.

Depends on how you view life.
Do you believe everything that is told you upfront? Or do you dig to see what is laying behind the story told to you?

Much of life seems to be one big distraction wouldnt you say?
Most of what we find important and are willing to die for are no less than fairy tales - loosely based on truth...long forgotten - or misunderstood.

I enjoy topics which explore possibilities... it allows the mind to expand in order to see a potentially larger picture than before, which more accurately describes what is going on.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 7-12-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Well, if we take into account all the evidence, and the obvious possibilities that a Nazi time machine would create, then it's quite obvious they didn't invent one.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Your probably spot on Dave

And i respect your logical approach.

But saying a group of people cant build something because they lost a war is pretty daft in my opinion .

Think about it for a second Dewm0nster . . .

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

I agree somewhat, Even IF the possibilities of this invention actually being created are very low, I know i have become that tiny bit more knowledgeable due to the interest it spiked in me and the research i have done because of that interest.

Ya know what i mean ?

**Shrugs**

Thats me anyway.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by dAlen

Well, if we take into account all the evidence, and the obvious possibilities that a Nazi time machine would create, then it's quite obvious they didn't invent one.

The funny thing is...no one really knows what reality is.

We dont know if there really is anything "out there" so to speak...its all electrical signals to the head.

There is a lot that we take for granted in our day to day grind.
Not saying they did or did not make a machine...this isnt at heart the point - it actually goes beyond that to something much bigger it would make most of our heads spin...or pop off.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85

... Even IF the possibilities of this invention actually being created are very low, I know i have become that tiny bit more knowledgeable due to the interest it spiked in me and the research i have done because of that interest.

Ya know what i mean ?

Yeap...I would agree with you.
Its not about proving whether something is/was a fact or not, per say, - its more about opening the doors of ones mind to the potential of such an event and what it could mean as a whole.

Too often we hear something, say its not true, and loose out on something greater than what was being said.

Im having difficulty putting this into words...anyway...

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 8-12-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carrion

Originally posted by Xenographer
I wouldn't doubt at all that they tried to make one; in fact, given Hitler's obsession with the occult, I'd be shocked if they didn't.

However, I seriously doubt they met with any success. If they had, they could've simply watched the results of lost battles, gone back in time, and called in appropriate reinforcements to positions that needed them.

A time machine would more or less spell the end of every regime that didn't have one... scary thought.

Well, wouldn't in theory if they went back in time it would throw us into a parallel universe which would have a different result? Like say they lost a battle, used the time machine, went back in time, and won the war, wouldn�t that put them in a parallel universe that would have won the war leaving us in this one which they did not?

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Carrion]

In another universe, they did win the war.

PG

<< 1    3  4 >>

join