It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Feel H.A.A.R.P. ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hummm! The only sound I could hear are the two cooling fans from my computer. Other than that, it's hard to tell if my 'stuffy head' sensation is all in my mind from the after effects of hearing the fans making too much noise, related to HAARP or something else...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Here are some tunnel boring machines owned by the USAF; photos were taken by USAF personnel hence they are public domain.

These might keep you up at night or cause some rumblings under your home.

I don’t know what is causing the OP grief. Just trying to think of things it could be.

Peace

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

I think it was a "sun dog" you saw in the sky.

en.wikipedia.org...

And damntheptb isn't on drugs-- I felt the same constant vibration in the ground for two weeks. It's stopped now for the past four days. And had headaches and slight dizzy spells, among other things-- they call it "seismic flu".

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by damntheptb
I just thought of something.... My wife and I have noticed that in the last month, maybe more, there has been a lot more static electricity in the house.

I have to second that-- I've noticed the same thing. Lots of static electricity recently.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by damntheptb

I think it was a "sun dog" you saw in the sky.

en.wikipedia.org...

YES, i believe it was a sun dog... i beleive we had a little moisture in the air that day....

no quakes in over 5 hours..... hopefully a good sign of things to come...

thanx for sticking up for me... i understand it was a valid question, and I wish I could say , "yep, it must be the meds.... "

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx

Originally posted by damntheptb
I just thought of something.... My wife and I have noticed that in the last month, maybe more, there has been a lot more static electricity in the house.

I have to second that-- I've noticed the same thing. Lots of static electricity recently.

I have asked one of my neighbors if he had noticed this also, and he said yes, but cannot remember when it went from occasional sparks, to constant static electricity...
When i go home after work and take my jacket off it sticks to me and i can actualy see the sparks (like a dryer without a dryer sheet), but it doesnt do it when i take my jacket off at work, just home....
I almost wonder if we should have another post about this specifically.....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Thanks Zeptepi, great pics. I would imagine they would make a lot of noise. I live between two bases( 40 miles both ways ). I have felt my bed shaking a few times, like it was vibrating .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join