It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Feel H.A.A.R.P. ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is a question I would like some info on.. I have learned about HAARP through this and other sites over the last couple years, and after reading a post in this section, about haarp and the recent reno swarms, I decided to post my thoughts.... I have felt a constant "hum?, vibration?" whenever i am at my house (less than 2 miles from most all of the epicenters). Also i have had momentary loss of equilibrium, never long, and i never lose balance, but for a split second its like i was overcome with a sensation like on a fast elevator...
My wife has been having "weird" headaches occasionaly, but definitly on active quaking days..
This swarm has been going on for the last 70+ days, so I am not sure if I am experiencing something foreign (haarp), or just a residule effect from constant exposure to a consistant shaking?

I would love any thoughts on this, especially since scientists are baffled by this swarm, I could be in the midst of something truly evil.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Haarp is used to increase activity in the ionosphere - some 60 miles or so above Alaska. So I doubt you'd notice anything in Reno

However, the visible sign of ionospheric activity is the aurora - and there have been accounts of some buzzing type sounds being heard in association with strong auroral displays.

members.tripod.com...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Another oddity i noticed is this morning when i was dropping my daughter off at daycare i noticed an area of prosm colored "air" in the sky, i could not see it with the naked eye, but through the sunscren built into the windshield i definitly noticed it, no other clouds around, and i scanned everywhere and only saw the one spot. about 3 inches of my windshield, so it was a good size spot in the sky...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't feel any hums or vibrations. But after I used grounded copper flashing on the roof of the basement, and started sleeping down there, I have slept much more soundly.

When I'm upstairs next to the computer with the wireless internet, I try to sleep but I feel all messed up.

I'm absolutely convinced that EM radiation at certain frequencies can disturb the brains natural thought processes.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit to discover that HAARP, or some other government "research" project was designed to do exactly this.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I live near HAARP - literally. LOL
It is literally down the highway from me

Isnt affecting me at all

I would think that if HAARP is affecting anything it would affect the area around it first. But that thought comes with my limited knowledge of it

[edit on 6-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ok, you are now the designated ATS HAARP spokeswoman. You now, years ago I remember Art Bell talking about how he was picking up some frequency on his ham radio...he thought it might be HAARP...it would be interesting to see (because it may not be on all of the time) that when it comes on, as verified by someone's radio, to see if it causes any changes in those northern lights...

Alaska is such a beautiful state, and the area you are in is gorgeous. Is it daylight already 24 hours a day, or do you still get some darkness now?

Any other unusual or intersting reports you might have about the facility would be most appreciated if you feel like sharing...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by skyshow]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

Honest question here. Are you on any medication, or are you taking any drugs? I say this because what you are mentioning could easily be considered side effects of different drugs / meds. I have had similar feelings at my house. I hear a definite humming, yet my wife can't hear it. I also get headaches with the occasional vertigo. I have my suspicions about what it is/was though, in my case.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't believe anything can be ruled out with this technology. Out of hand putdown is natural I assume. Time will tell.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If you couldn't see it with your naked eye, but could see it behind your windshield, did it ever cross your mind that it might be a prismatic effect of the light passing through the glass that you could see - particularly if you have a tint/coating on the glass?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Taos Hum!
Are you familiar with this strange phenomenon? Don’t know how close you are to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, New Mexico. This is one of many websites about it.

It is also heard/felt in other parts of the world.

This is a very interesting phenomenon that seems to defy explanation.

I do not think it is caused by HAARP
Having participated in radio propagation experiments, and measured the transmitted sky wave signal and the signal bounced off the moon, myself. They are really very weak.

subversiveelement.com

Some victims are unable to sleep while the humming reverberates in their brains. Others complain of headaches, nosebleeds, anxiety, shortness of breath and a lack of balance usually associated with inner ear problems. The Taos Hum is named after the American community in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, New Mexico, where it was first heard around 1990. Mrs. K.C. Grams was one of the first "hummers" to go public. Since then scores of Taos residents have complained of the noise. At the time the area's congressional representative, Bill Richardson, pooh poohed the claims. Later convinced the problem was real, he called on the House Permanent Select Commitee on Intelligence to investigate.

Could also be large tunnel boring machines.
Peace

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Taos Hum!
Are you familiar with this strange phenomenon? Don’t know how close you are to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, New Mexico.

There were instances of the Hum in the 70's and 80's - I distinctly remember hearing - and having people complain about a "hum" when I was in my early teens in the 80's.

I don't think HAARP was around at that time

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes, that was the first tjing i thought of, but why only the little patch in the sky? not above below or to the side, but just the small patch was a prism... nowhere else...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Honest question here. Are you on any medication, or are you taking any drugs? I say this because what you are mentioning could easily be considered side effects of different drugs / meds. I have had similar feelings at my house. I hear a definite humming, yet my wife can't hear it. I also get headaches with the occasional vertigo. I have my suspicions about what it is/was though, in my case.

I am not on any medications, I will only take an aspirin if i have a headache from a hangover... i despise medicines, but am not against the science of medicine, its just not for me unless absolutly necesary.
VERTIGO... that was the word I was thinking of.... the spells never last more than a couple seconds.... just enough for me to realize what i felt..
the vibration is still there whenever I am home, but is gone the moment i leave.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I just thought of something.... My wife and I have noticed that in the last month, maybe more, there has been a lot more static electricity in the house, we "shock" each other EVERY time we touch, and i get shocked getting out of my car in the driveway, but nowhere else... At first my wife thought i was dragging my feet.... ha ha, but I can build a charge on tile, which I dont remember ever being able to do before...
Nothing crazy, just little shocks, but definitly more noticible than 6 months ago....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Could have been a sun dog: or parhelia.

They look like little patches of rainbow in the sky.
Pretty neat to see.
Here is some info about them:
2010.atmos.uiuc.edu all about sundogs

Sundogs are visible when the sun is near the horizon and on the same horizontal plane as the observer and the ice crystals. As sunlight passes through the ice crystals, it is bent by 22 degrees before reaching our eyes, much like what happens with 22 degree halos. This bending of light results in the formation of a sundog.

edit to add:parhelia

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by damntheptb
about haarp and the recent reno swarms, I decided to post my thoughts.... I have felt a constant "hum?, vibration?" whenever i am at my house (less than 2 miles from most all of the epicenters). Also i have had momentary loss of equilibrium, never long, and i never lose balance, but for a split second its like i was overcome with a sensation like on a fast elevator...

Bit of a shot in the dark here - but this link may be of interest.

Sensation of Hearing in Electromagnetic Fields
A series of experiments is described in which radar transmitters operating at 1,3, and 10 kilovolt megacycles per sec were "heard". Apparently, the process of hearing did not involve the ear, but included only the brain and nervous system in the vicinity of the brain.
Conclusion
The "hearing" of electromagnetic waves is an established fact. It appears that this takes place by direct stimulation of the nervous system, perhaps in the brain, thus bypassing the ear and much of the associated hearing system. It is a possible, perhaps the most probable, explanation of the reports of hearing meteors and auroras. It is also a possible tool in the investigation and treatment of problems in hearing.
Much more work in this field is needed.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ive heard of "sun dogs" before, and i loked at some pics, but they all appear roundish, this was definitly a rectangle shape, a few inches wide on my windshield, and the size or shape did not change as i turned my vehicle or moved my head to get a diferent angle.....

It was pretty if nothing else, it just stuck out like a sore thumb

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Thanks for the article, its very interesting, and makes more sense so far, than anything else that i "know and understand"

It's just been soooo long since these tremors started, and its hard to remember what "normal" was like.... bodies in tune with weird frequencies.... ringing of the ears...... no medications to blame it on... Im healthy, they have not ended , and it seems like the last few days, the earthquakes are getting deeper in the ground.....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Tunnel boring machines... your probably right. I hear the hum constantly here, more when I'm in computer room. It sounds like high pitched hum, or something like that. But still hear it all around this area. It is worse at night.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ok, you are now the designated ATS HAARP spokeswoman. You now, years ago I remember Art Bell talking about how he was picking up some frequency on his ham radio...he thought it might be HAARP...it would be interesting to see (because it may not be on all of the time) that when it comes on, as verified by someone's radio, to see if it causes any changes in those northern lights...

Alaska is such a beautiful state, and the area you are in is gorgeous. Is it daylight already 24 hours a day, or do you still get some darkness now?

Any other unusual or intersting reports you might have about the facility would be most appreciated if you feel like sharing...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by skyshow]

LOL
I didnt even know what HAARP was until I came to ATS. I have driven by its location numerous times, but didnt really know what I was driving by.

Im leaving Alaska soon, but hopefully can make a trip back there just to say "ive been there" and take some pictures

We are getting close to 24hr sunlight. In June we will have reached 24hrs straight
Right now, sun up too early and it gets dark around 11pm

[edit on 7-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join