It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government spy program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey guys, Do any of you live in the St. Louis area? I missed a story on channel 4 news last night that sounded pretty good. There apparently is a building here in St. Louis that a guy claims tracks EVERY email, text message, instant message, search, keystroke, and from the way the it sounded everything that computers do. I cant imagine the kind of memory that would take, let alone the kind of computer that could track all that. To say thats a lot of information would be a gross understatement. Anyone in the aare see the story? Is anyone here aware of a program like this?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow. No one here has heard of this? I will see if I can get a link or a copy of the story. I would love to hear what some of our experts have to say about it.

edit: heres a link to the video.

www.kmov.com...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by coop039]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I gotta say that I am floored that with all the knowledge on this board that no one has heard of this, and no has even commented on it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting. So I wonder why now he is saying the building is St. Louis?

BTW, thanks for the new info and the response!

[edit on 7-5-2008 by coop039]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry. They mentioned the San Fran room two or three times throughout the beginning of the video, and I hadn't watched it all the way through to where he claims the "secret room of all secret rooms" being located in St. Louis. My bad.

The links I provided are but a few of the Many here on ATS, and they contain quite a bit of information regarding the AT&T-NSA "connections".

Thanks for the heads-up.

top topics

join