It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings! 05/06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have come to these forums on and off for a long time now without ever really becoming an active member. I figured it was about time I go ahead and try to be a part of the community and contribute.

I'm mainly into studying ancient cultural, religious (and biblical) translation and interpretation, including the Sumerian origin, creation of humanity and other ancient mysteries. I'm also currently piecing together the validity of the 2012 year marker, which it seems many "non conspiracy minded" people are even becoming aware.

I find it funny how some people instantly shrug off all conspiracies as rubbish when they have less reason to doubt, than to believe or atleast debate or consider. I am one who considers many possibilities regardless of my core views and values. If it is valuable information that has substance, then I think it's worth discussing or debating. Ever since a very young age, I had the tendency to question everything around me in an abnormal way. I figured out on my own what most young children didn't learn until later when they became older. At around age 14, I realized the major fallacy of religion, and that none are really the full truth. As of now, I'm grown, but still obsessed with knowing everything, including the ancient secrets of our origin here on Earth and our Creator God.

As far as this forum, one thing that I do find offensive, are the posts of people claiming to be "time travellers", "aliens", and other outlandish self-proclaimations, unless it is in a good-humored joking way. These types of people tend to ruin the validity of this whole site, especially for outsiders. One could even say that planting posts like that is a great way to make all of us here look like lunatics to the average joe.

Anyways, enough rambling for me. I look forward to meeting more of you who are interested in the same things I am, and debating these issues.

Right now in my spare time, I'm currently studying:

- The true interpretation of the "Garden of Eden", "Tree of Life" and creation of mankind.

- The DNA link between the Sons of Man and the Nephilim referenced in the bible along with the life extending properties of Telemerase, Melatonin, and the Pineal Gland.

- Crossreferencing the structure between religious references to the 2012 end-time / golden-age theory. Essentially, I'm trying to tie all the bits and pieces together to provide enought evidence to disprove coincidence.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Azurus]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

I hope you enjoy your time here, look forward to your info on 2012. Im still reading about it all at the moment.

Dont forget to check out the ATS Handbook it deals with T&Cs, avatars, etc.

Also would be good to see you over at BTS its a great place to chill and relax.

As far as this forum, one thing that I do find offensive, are the posts of people claiming to be "time travellers", "aliens", and other outlandish self-proclaimations, unless it is in a good-humored joking way. These types of people tend to ruin the validity of this whole site, especially for outsiders. One could even say that planting posts like that is a great way to make all of us here look like lunatics to the average joe.

I so agree with this.. and why these threads remain open I do not know.

Hope to see ya around,

JQ.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

join