It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual cloud in the sunset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
HI guys. I don't know if I'm going nuts but today I took some photos of the sunset from my backyard and when I looked at them, to my shock I saw a face in the clouds.

Do you think I'm looking to hard or can you see the face in the picture ??

My girlfriend said she thinks it's a monkey??

You can see the mouth, lips, eyes and nose .

And for all the people who say it's been photo shopped wrong I have not touched it.

Please let me know what you think. I live in Western Australia sun set was around 530

Thanks and peace.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. It could be an alien . ????

i291.photobucket.com...

i291.photobucket.com...

i291.photobucket.com...

i291.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't think there's anything unusual about this (sorry) But it is a very nice sunset picture.I envy you,having a skyline like that to take pictures of.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is the same thing as seeing things in Mars rocks, an excellent example you have shared with us.

Pareidolia

Now, since we all know these are just clouds, we know that there is not, in fact, a monkey really in the sky because we are all familiar with clouds. However, if you substituted Mars rocks or moon rocks you would get people that know they "see" certain things that proof their ignorant preconceived notions. I mean, a rock couldn't be just a rock when it is millions of miles away right? It must be a humanoid churning butter at the great mall (or whatever their feeble minds convince them of)

Excellent post!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

new topics

join