It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over the Dominican Republic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

UFOs over the Dominican Republic?

www.dominicantoday.com

Santo Domingo.– While in a private plane flying South East from Puerto Plata to Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic I took these pictures from the co-pilot seat. The visibility was clear. We flew about 4500 ft. above the cloud deck. It was about 9:30 am, 4/22/08. (the time stamp setting was incorrect)

I took a series of photos and captured these objects in our flight path. The pilot estimated the objects were about 7-8 miles from the nose of the aircraft. The pilot did not receive any notification from Air Traffic Control.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ufodigest.com

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Check the UFODigest link as well.

It is a pity they don't appear to have a higher resolution picture, however, i think it clearly shows something there. I think it appears to be metallic and a very odd shape. Couple this with the pilot's testimony and we have a very interesting UFO account.

www.dominicantoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
They don't look very big,unless of course,they're a long way from where the pictures were taken. Could be some military shnizzle,could be aline probes. one thing's for sure,we'll not find out if they don't want us too.

I will say this though,that pilot stopped to take pictures,so i'm glad i wasn't a passenger

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
They don't look very big,unless of course,they're a long way from where the pictures were taken.

From the article quoted in the opening post:

I took a series of photos and captured these objects in our flight path. The pilot estimated the objects were about 7-8 miles from the nose of the aircraft.

So they are quite a distance away. Something that did pass me by was the statement also seen here that there is a series of photos. We need to keep our eye out for them to help verify these claims better.

new topics

top topics

join