It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Time Travelor. Greetings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by onewhofoundgod616

I don't believe a freakin' thing you are typing here.
I actually find it hysterical how outrageous your claims are.

TV's are considered the web.

Considering the fact that analog will soon be a thing of the past, and the way our technology is evolving everything from TV to the web, your statement sounds backwards to me.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi there,

what's going on in Europe in 2039?

How was the world in 2014 when you were born?

What will happen in July 3rd this year? And where.

Is Nokia still going strong in 2039?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

AD.....

This entire thread consists of people asking for clarification, and receiving nothing but a bad take on a Conan O'Brien sketch...

"In The Year 2000"

"People will live on the moon, because it's cheaper than living in New York City!!!"

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
reply to post by AccessDenied

AD.....

This entire thread consists of people asking for clarification, and receiving nothing but a bad take on a Conan O'Brien sketch...

"In The Year 2000"

"People will live on the moon, because it's cheaper than living in New York City!!!"

I'm very well aware of that Ras... Look at my previous post.
Nailed it.
I'm just ball busting. it's fun.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Considering the fact that analog will soon be a thing of the past, and the way our technology is evolving everything from TV to the web, your statement sounds backwards to me.

That could just be the perception of our future brethren. It could just be that the computer monitors got a lot bigger hehe

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Yeah I am aware too Ras
My choosing of the question I did was strategic
Unfortunately Titor's shadow didn't even give me false info, but a dodge entirely. I guess creativity doesn't run in the Titor family.

muhaha

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

What about Mac? Sun? What specific version of Linux is the standard? And what of Unix?

As long as it is named after a wild cat, then I don't care what distro of Linux it is!

I can't recall. Wasn't the standard Unix according to Titor? And Wasn't Titor stationed at the same military base this new time travelor was?... Odd.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi, onewhofoundgod616!!

You know what's interesting, and this may be because you've read the other thread I've been posting in, but folks using older model automobiles to time travel seems to be a common theme...

Here's another question:

1) What sort of currency did you arrive with; or what sort of currency are you using?

Also, some questions from what you've posted. You said,

Originally posted by onewhofoundgod616

[I asked]
10) Is the military an aggressive, war-mongering military such as we have now, or do they act more as guardians/peacekeepers?

[onewhofoundgod616 responded]
No, of course not. We havent had a war for a long time from our past mistakes. Or should I say you? I hold you accountable for our future global clean-up that is still being made. Much more evironment focus is happening FOR EARTH FROM YOU. Im also mad at the way everything is now wich is leading to destruction. They say one person can make a difference in the community.

You also say, on page 2 (in response to XyZeR),

How can I take your society and living ways serious? How can you sit around as the world unfolds into an upcomming destructive force because no one has taken action in the world for what they believe in.

Here are a couple of other questions regarding your statements above (by the way, I realize that many may think engaging in this conversation is absurd),

2) Do you not have an understanding in 2036 that there is a minority on this planet responsible for sequestering technology that could benefit the majority of mankind, and the planet; a minority who are also responsible for suppressing public knowledge, invention, and/or use of technologies that would solve these problems; and who are responsible for lying to, misleading, and exploiting the citizens over which they rule?

3) Who specifically would you go after, and how would you go about it, given the hindsight that you would have coming from the future?

It is common knowledge now that there are individuals responsible for the condition of our planet; who are aware of the damage being done, but continue to do so for their own benefit.

It is also common knowledge that these elite groups operate in secret, and if we were to attempt to influence legislation to hold certain individuals/groups accountable - if we were able to find all of those responsible - or to attempt some form of direct action against anyone we suspected of this activity it would be futile.

4) The evidence before us now is undeniable, but can we expect our representatives and governments to carry out proceedings against themselves?

5) How can we move forward to address these wrongdoings with our own survival to consider; and families to support?

Your statements about our culpability here fall on deaf ears given this reality.

I don't mean to be argumentative, but it seems that subjects that are readily apparent to us now seem to be misunderstood in the future(?).

[I asked]
11) When do you see (friendly) open extraterrestrial contact occurring on your timeline (there were some questions as to whether Titor was on the correct timeline)?

[onewhofoundgod616 responded]
Im sorry my name is not John Titor, It's Lyn Ingramham. And I do believe in extraterrestrial intelligence. They are said to exist on a planet close to us, with more size that we cant see. However, you will be suprised about that subject on 2012. Its considered an inportant date to remember.

I wasn't suggesting you were Titor. Just wanted to mention that he was said to have experienced something on our timeline that did not occur as he saw it on his own timeline; i.e., that a time traveler could be on a different (e.g. our) timeline and not know it.

Also, you say you "...believe in extraterrestrial intelligence." The existence of extraterrestrial, or technologically and/or spiritually advanced beings sharing this universe is a given right now; so it would go without saying that it is understood in the future.

People are being contacted in myriad ways now in 2007, and the frequency, type, and intensity of contacts are increasing exponentially.

It is highly improbably that over two decades in the future that the existence of these beings is still a matter of belief; of conjecture. The fact of their reality is apparent now. This is another subject that seems to, still, elude visitors from the future; a fact that is hard to grasp...

You also mention that some of the technology mentioned in the "If you could ask a time traveler..." thread was similar, but more advanced than that with which you were familiar.

6) Is it possible that there is some sort of "discontinuity" event that occurs that either puts our current timeline on a different path, or that otherwise alters our future from the one you have experienced (i.e., that we end up on a different timeline than yours)?

My post here isn't intended to shoot the messenger; but only asks that the messenger clarify who may have been found out as specifically being responsible for the condition in which we find ourselves, and how we may go about pursuing and punishing those responsible parties.

If the message is that not enough of us fought for some type of accountability and/or legislation to set these things aright, and to put our country on a different track, then I would respond that we have - to no avail. The 9-11 Commission is a perfect example of the crime rampant in our governing institutions, and about which we can do nothing but sit by.

So what is the answer? Revolution? I would go back to my questions about our own survival and that of our families; as well as pose the question again, Who do we target?

A question to you regarding the condition you find yourself in in the future as a result of what is happening now,

7) What would you do now that you are here and have a chance to be heard?

The time travel stuff aside, I think this is an interesting discussion. The subject of who runs the planet, and what can be done about it is a subject that is at center stage.

Benjamin Fulford, and the Asian societies with which he claims to be allied are challenging groups they say are responsible for this mess. Maybe that is a start...

Actually, I'll offer a question with regard to the above,

8) Do you see anything in the near future related to Benjamin Fulford and/or the Asian secret societies - or China/Japan in general - that effects an upset in the rule/governance of the United States, or which results ultimately in a change in the United States from an aggressive position/military environment to one that is more beneficent toward the human race?

I personally do not foresee the use of nuclear weapons at this time. I understand that there are beings more advanced than us who have disarmed missile silos and airborne missiles, and don't see them discontinuing this behavior out of the blue.

The universe we live in, at least the part with which we are to become involved, has no place for this sort of behavior. What good is it anyway, when beings and technologies exist that make our greatest weapons look like child's toys?

A few more questions, two that I've asked that you hadn't answered yet,

9) Can you share when time travel becomes public knowledge on this timeline, and if so, when and how does it occur?

10) What are the rules/guidelines time travelers such as yourself are given, or must abide by to use this technology?

11) What does the time travel technology look like that you used to travel here?

12) What is the sensation of time traveling?

If I think of anything else I'll post...Thanks for the fun thread...

They play the question game at Godlikeproductions a lot...This is the first time I've felt like playing...I like the subject matter ahaa

I've emailed timedrifter (AKA Renato) to see if he has any questions...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ridiculous number of questions, I know.

I just reread your first post and wanted to ask you about your statement below,

...or will I post time travel disclosure as you can use it to invade our home world as some of you already have who have been qurantined and sent back.

1) What do you mean when you say "home world"; i.e., do you mean your original time of departure?

2) Who is it that has used time travel to appear in your future time, only to have been sent back (i.e., military...other)?

3) For what reason(s) would anyone traveling to your time be sent back?

4) What sort of technology allows you to track these other time traveling folks to find and catch them?

5) Are there any humans who have traveled to your time frame that have been allowed to remain?

6) Has anyone appeared in your future time by accident, and if so, what were the circumstances that brought them there?

timedrifter has spoken about individuals from certain groups using this technology to travel into the future to gather information or items that would benefit their own selfish causes, only to be trapped in a seeming void and sent back, or quarantined in that future time period...Interesting similarity...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 6-5-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This may sound snarky but:

Is there hockey in your time? I love hockey and can't imagine a future without. Although, I understand from Titor's posts that there isn't anywhere near the same preoccupation we have with being, um, intentionally preoccupied.

Also, what does the judicial system and law enforcement look like in your time?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Hi onewhofoundgod616

I realise you have quite a few questions to get through, hopefully you can squeeze mine in somewhere.

You say Africa is horrible in your time, could you please eloborate?
It aint no paradise right now, I would like to know what could possibly make it worse.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by illigitimati]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

buisness - discoverys - undergrond - availible - wich - preffered Preisdents

I guess that amongst the 89 million people that die according to you(r delusional fabrications), all English teachers perished...along with the ancient technology of a spell checker...

Do you understand that it takes away any credibility about your claims ?

I have an important question for you: Where are you posting this from ?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you ever return to the past...

Please bring back lotto numbers for California Lotto for the year 2008, it would make my life much better...

Other lotto numbers would be fine.

Does Big Brown win the Triple Crown...

Do the Cubs ever win a title?

What company, not around now, is going to make the biggest gains over the next 30 years.

When does Al Davis Die?

when does NFL get a team, from where? (if you answer this i belive you)

How many titles does Kobe win?

When does WWIII break out?

Also, what place on earth, is going to become more habital in the future?

Is American Idol still on?

Make me rich, make me rich!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by illigitimati

I can answer this....

Michael Jackson!

Wanna see Africa worse off? Michael Jackson

I swear im psychic or something.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well let's wait until July 3rd and will see what happens. If nothing actually happens, we can discard it as pure nonsense.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by illigitimati

I can answer this....

Michael Jackson!

Wanna see Africa worse off? Michael Jackson

I swear im psychic or something.

HAHAHA.... Now THAT.. is funny.

I do have a few questions though:

What company developed the technology which allows you too travel through time?

Did you cheat on your "time travelor" prerequisite exam?

Can any "average Joe" travel through time in your future?

If so, did you win your opportunity in a meat raffle?

Again if yes, what was the winning ticket number?

Is the reason for not having any mental institutions in the future, because they can send the infirm back in time?

Will you in the immediate future, be asked by a Mod or Admin for proof of your legitimacy?

Will this thread go strong for another 50 or so pages? Even without your participation?

What other activities do you have planned for the school holidays?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Fox.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

July 3th just passed... nothing happened, label it as hoax, thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
For the record, John Titor never came to ATS. We simply ran an investigation here based on the other forum. So our little friend will go down in history for the most pathetic hoax to hit the internet.

If the gentlemen is from the future, I worry for the state of the military and the education system (in fact, I am currently worrying about the present).

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

What and where does the next big natural disaster occur between 2008 and 2013?

Should I say JULY 3RD 2008.

Oh, look...Here it is July 5th and NO big natural disaster. Go figure. Who didn't see THAT one coming?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

your counterpart still ows me the lottery numbers for next week
so since ur from the future what are the numbers for 12/06/08 uk llottery
feel free to PM with it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join