It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else listen to C2C tonight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Fascinating show. George Nori did a fantastic job with the interview!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

It was about the crystal skulls, the aliens and the giants. The Skulls can protect the Mayans from the Giants and produce quality television images on them. They can be activated by light or mentally by the mayan doctor. there are 13 or 9 skulls out there that have been guarded for 5000 years. RIchard was really, really good. I'm sure some of you can go back and listen to the show. FYI for those interested in the subject.

Note: not a C2C plug.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Caught it Jedi. One of the more compelling shows in a while. Left me with more questions than answers. Perfectly hewn skulls thousands of years ago admittadly not even able to reproduce with todays lasers.
Fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have yet to see verifiable scientific evidence as to their age and our inability to recreate such a simple thing in these modern times.

But I suppose listening to C2C you are going to get all the facts and data concerning such an "enigma" of "history". I mean, reality is often too boring for a paranoia related conspiracy radio show, is it not?

I would suggest looking into these things further than a C2C radio broadcast, or a simple google search, and further look into the fact why scientists and archaeologists are not POURING over these "mysteries"

I could spoil it for you, but that would ruin the fun of the hunt

A solid hint I can give you is where and when these things were found, under what circumstances and who found them. Also, what standard archaeologist documentation would you find concerning these "discoveries" You have to remember, before a REAL archaeologist just grabs something, they survey, graph, map and piece by piece remove and record EVERYTHING that was found with it, what state everything is, and so on. So if something didn't fit you would find your answers there. Follow that advice if you dare, lol.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Different interpretations are a given. Chariot in the skies gave me my first hint at extraordinary crystal skull finds.
Sue me.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have read some time a go about a German craftsman that allegedly crafted a certain number of crystal skull and soled them to the British museum…this was in the 18 century.
Any one have heard About it?

Kacou.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Just because they didnt do what archaeologists do today does not make their discovery any less important, if that was the case you may as well throw the rosetta stone away and start again on Hieroglyphics, as well as a lot of other discoveries made before the 20th century.

Archeology is basically destruction, you have to destroy to get to the truth, im also led to understand that a few attempts have been made to bring the original 5 skulls together, but rumors of paranormal events has led someone to interfere with this happening usually at the last moments.

Modern archeology just has rules never applied before, and to be honest even today using these guidelines hoaxes are still perpetrated by the ruthless few, and IMO your never going to stop that, it is true what i heard on a TV show on Egypt recently , your always going to get someone refuting the claims of someone else, i give as an example, Dr Joanne Fletchers claim to have discovered the remains of Nefertiti, IMO and the opinion of a lot of Egyptologists that Dr Fletcher had it right and it was her, but then DR ZAHI HAWASS had to have his say and stopped the investigations in their tracks.

He did everything he could to dispute the discovery, denying a little extra time for another scan to prove 100% it was her , why?even denying it was a woman (right) all because he is a stuck up snob, who hates the fact he was wrong so moved the goalposts. so there are always going to be doubters, and they are wrong a lot of the times, and she didnt use a single net or grid.

I think the internet is quickly becoming the researchers nightmare, for every positive there are equal negatives, and those negatives come from jealousy more than anything else, everyone wants their 15 mins of fame even at the expense of the truth, as we are slowly learning as true history reveals itself, thats when all the people who go about denying everything because its trendy to go against the undeniable truth, thats when they vanish because they wont admit they are wrong which is the problem with science in this day and age, dont you agree? i just cant see what not having pen paper, and a grid has to do with the real skulls, of course there are fakes, but i can tell you they are easily discovered these days, the only problem is the owners of these fakes wont allow anyone to examine them, coming up with a million excuses, therefore fueling the fire of disinformation.

so IMO nobody can make a judgment because of a few idiots who wont allow their skulls to be examined, simply because they know they are fake.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From what I understand. Some of the skulls have been proven to be of more modern origin than represented. Also the crystal in one of the skulls was proven to have come from the Hartz Mountains area of Germany where craftsmen have carved crystal for centuries. It seems quite fashionable to attribute every crystal skull to ancient Mayan origin.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by groingrinder]

Flagged and starred. Crystal Skulls are quite interesting and mysterious.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by groingrinder]

new topics

top topics

join