It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil hits record $120.93 ...MR BUSH... Blame high oil prices to demand in India, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

NOW,MR BUSH links high oil prices to demand in India, China

[url=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Now_US_links_high_oil_prices_to_demand_in_India_China/articleshow/3014005.cms]timesofindia.indiatimes.com[/url ]

WASHINGTON: Close on the heels of President George Bush's remarks linking Indians' food habits to rising global prices of commodities, the United States has now partly attributed the surge in oil futures to the increased demand in India and China. ( Watch )
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
He got mad or waht .Ithink in its next statment he will say"IRAQ WAR BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMAND IN INDIA & CHINA"I think we American start getting afraid on Asian powers.I think if he stop giving stupid statment might be $ get back in business because of hos statment Dollar also get hut.

[url=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Now_US_links_high_oil_prices_to_demand_in_India_China/articleshow/3014005.cms]timesofindia.indiatimes.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Bush and his blah blah .....

can this fool ever shut up ...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Are we making INDIA & CHINA our new economic rvil with his nonsense #s he talking about.I TOLD YOU IT WILL BE BIGGEST MISTAKES OF THE 21 CENTURY MIND IT .AND CREDIT GOES TO OUR LITTLE BUSH ASS...LE

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It sounds like someone is passing the buck on this.... hmmm I wonder who???

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Well, he's right in this case about the oil. Demand is rising because both India and China having rising economies. And they are our economic rivals.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a question: why is bush pushing to alienate india? that makes absolutely no sense at all.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think Bush forget INDIA & America world largest Democracies .Might be BUSh get Brain fever
Now days ....

new topics

top topics

join