It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran rejects nuclear inspections unless Israel allows them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by camain
You know, I read the first page and the last, and it all pretty much sounds the same. In my opinion, the best thing the west can do is normalize trade and relations with countries like Iran and Cuba. By doing so you start to export culture to these nations. The people of Iran have never been the issue and with over 60% of the population being under the age of 35, I doubt it will be. Yes they have a hardline streak, so doesn't every other nation, but if we open ourselves up with friendship to these nations, down the road they will become allies not enemies.

The U.S. government in particular needs to understand that the people are sick of paying for empire building. I for one very much think this. Instead of a foreign policy that is written, developed, and deployed by 60-70 yr old men who are pissed about past trangressions, we need new blood that has an open mind.

The only reason why Iran is an enemy is because we don't respect them. Learn to respect, accept, and develop friendship, and we would have alot less enemies.

BTW, I fully support Isreal, this being said, the U.S. needs to stop paying for the welfare state of the world, we can't afford it. Isreal being one of the largest recievers of Aid, needs to learn to stand on there own, or become a territory.

IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE U.S. GOVERMENT TO SEND AID TO ANYONE. If the people want to do this, so be it, but the goverment should spend BILLIONS of dollars on aid, that we don't have.

Cheers,

Camain

The best comment and the best solution to the problem I've read in this whole thread lol. Maybe if America tries something new like your idea, the world would be a better place.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What's the problem with Israel submitting to nuclear inspections? If that's what it takes for Iran to take agree to inspections then why not?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Wow jetxnet, you really can get the evil China involved in any conspiracy you can come with. My compliments! So where are your sources for the locomatives this time? Or is it like all these times before something that you will never be able to come up with?

I am open minded and am against the NWO.

You know, there is a difference between "open minded" and "being ignorant". And you are clearly not the former.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Funny you should mention that IchiNiSan, because when I do post some sources relative to the facts (which i've never seen you do), you stop posting.

It is only when I do not, that you come up with the weakest argument of all .. where is the evidence to support this?

The evidence sure isn't on CNN or MSNBC, that is for sure. Both stations have heavy Chinese investment. They do now want to lose those investments.

I'll tell you that China now has 1000 missles pointed at Taiwan, and you'll come back and tell me something like:

"Tensions have really improved in the strait and recently because of the new elections, Taiwan wants to become part of the mainland. Officials from both sides have been meeting regularly."

I guess this is how you define fact? I'd say they've been meeting all along going thru the motions but Taiwan does not want to become part of the mainland. If China was so sure of this, I'd suppose they'd start dismantling those 1000 missles, but that is not the case at all.

That is fact my friend, Chinas want to take Taiwan by force and is planning to try soon.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

1) Not responding? Well if it did contribute anything new I might had. Did I not already acknowledge in that specific thread that spying, cyber-attacks are very common? BY ordinary people AND governmental organization. The difference between you and me is that you try to insist that it is ONLY China who is to blame for the world's cyber-hacking/spying, and refuse to listen that USA and any other self-respecting sovereign country would also do. It was and is pointless to continue arguing with someone who keeps on spreading anger and war-mongering without any new twists or new material to continue a debate. And if the debate falls dry, you will simply open a new war-mongering and fear-creating thread to continue your one-sided view about China. Oh by the way, next time you bring up some sources, don't only use some snippets from a premium paid "independent" site, try to do your own due diligence first.

2) Regarding Taiwan, you really have to polish up and update yourself about the political and military situation between PRC & ROC and stop only claiming that everything can only be resolved with force, even though it can not be totally ruled out. There is a difference between simply flexing muscles and actually using it. After the inauguration of Mr. Ma you will see a huge difference in the political and military agenda of both, more promising news will be here for a peaceful solution unlike when the corrupted Chen Suibian is/was president. The difference is that I get daily news from Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China regarding the Taiwanese situation, and you only when there is negative news between PRC/ROC.

3) Oh by the way, in case you want to pull that trick again, stop trying to twist what I might have said or done trying to accuse changing your text (this time I made a screenshot). If you want to use your EDIT button, feel free to do that again after some reflection time. The EDIT button is for that purpose, no harm no done.

EDIT:
4) And interesting how you only reply to my post while ignoring all the other comments in this threads on you. Guess Chinese people has some special places in your heart, I feel honoured, thank you!

[edit on 10/5/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I keep on wonder why the U.S. and the West keep on pushing U.N. inspection(s) in Iran for nuclear weapons while, for so many years, there have been U.N. sanctions against Israel for the same reasons and Israel has just been laughing at that!
I think that all should work for a Middle East free of weapons of mass distruction and allow, under international supervision, the construction of nuclear plants for peaceful purposes.
... But the West is hungry for oil and it will not go for it.
Why such hate for Israel? Simple, the Balfour solution was a grave mistake and do not forget that those who formed the State of Israel were terrorist themselves and I cannot blame those (Palestinians), whose land has been taken away.
Oh, how the human mind has such short memory and can be manipulated so easily!
I will never forget the words of Ariel Sharon: "When we tell Washington what to do, Washington obeys".
If we would teach the REAL TRUTH in History to our children, then they would not make the same mistakes as their fathers did and we would be in a better world.
We should start thinking as a whole human kind with a world without borders otherwise the end will come sooner than we think.
The West considers civilized when a fork and a knife is put in the hands of a cannibal!
I thank God to be old and I pray that He takes me away from this cesspoll called Earth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join