It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide: Punishable by GOD! Yes or No?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Jedi I'm so sorry for your loss. Loosing your mom is one of the hardest things to deal with. Lost mine in 2002 and lost my dad in 2005. I miss then so much and still have times of severe grief.

There is no unpardonable sin. God will forgive you but your ATS family would not. I promise you things will get easier. It is natural to grieve and feel great loss and helplessness. It will get easier. You will get through this time in your life and be a better man for it.

You and I don't always agree but I consider you a friend. If you need to talk U2U anytime.

You are in my prayers.
Marilyn

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Suicide is considered a sin, if you kill yourself, you are not alive to ask for forgiveness... Therefore, you are not forgiven and more or less seal your fate in hell... I know it sounds bad man, but that is my reasoning... It makes the most sense to me... Because our life on Earth is very short, even so we are meant to be here for a reason or reasons... And as long as God wants you alive you will be alive... So taking ones own life and more or less making up Gods mind is a very serious sin... Don't do it... k...

Also if you are thinking of suicide the devil must be workin on you big time... Don't let him get the upper hand... Try to take life a little less seriously.... You mother might have died, I'm sorry to hear that btw, but she is not gone my friend... She is definitely in a much better place than we are now... We will one day get there too, but for now we must live our lives, be free and have faith...

I hope you feel better and can get past everything ok.. If you ever want to talk just let me know... I'm a good listener... peace!

<< 1   >>

join