It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China mounts cyber attacks on Indian sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think many already know of China's intentions to displace the US, but first in Asia.

It is no secret. Here's one for you that didn't hit the mainstream liberal media stations that China has huge investments in (i.e. CNN). They wouldn't want to offend China and lose their investment.

The US discovered a cyber-attack plot by China called "Pearl Harbor II". Read about it below. The software used to sniff out this plot is called Moonpenny.

Pearl Harbor II Cyber-attack plot by Red China

[edit on 6-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I see most people taking the cyber attacks very lightly. I guess most ATSers would be knowing of......well......Estonia.

Well here are the links-

WIKI linky - en.wikipedia.org...

BBC linky - news.bbc.co.uk...

Who said China would not do something like this, or collapse the stock exchange??

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

Are you Chinese people like paid by your government to make China look like a sweet little puppy. Or I guess you have no idea what your government does as international news services are blocked in China.

I was seeing BBC last day, they were showing that BBC news channel was blocked just when they started to talk about Tibet. Let me ask you what the news channels in your country broadcasting about Tibet. Do they say that the Tibetans are evil people killing the Han Chinese in Tibet? Have you even seen the horrors taking place in Tibet, or do you just seen the Tibetans killing Chinese on your TV??

Most of the comments on international events by Chinese should be ignored because you people have no idea what is happening everywhere because as I stated above your government blocks any anti chinese news and it simply does not reach your ears! And eerr how is ATS allowed in China, or are you using a proxy??

And let me state a few more thingys

China has the largest number of execution/year.

Chinese troops are killing countless Tibetans.

Chinese human rights record is simply miserable, do you realise that you have very few Rights compared to me?? You have very few freedoms, you have no democracy. Do you know what democracy is?? Let me explain in one line....you can kick the ass of the ruler of your nation if you don't like him....can you do that without getting executed??

All Chinese products are low quality with lead, poisons and what not in it.

Only thing I like about China is....well.....Chinese noodles......yummy!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

refer you to my signatures

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

"DENY IGNORANCE is NOT discarding anything what is not in line with your prejudiced and biased opinions and worldviews as Propaganda and Disinformation."
"If the Chinese are being accused of being brainwashed by the CCP propaganda machines, then people should be skeptical about that maybe that brainwashed-Chinese-stereotype is merely one of the brainwashing propaganda results by your own Government and media."

Propaganda and disinformation is exactly what the Chinese people are being fed everyday!

And no I am not 'accusing' you, you are 'already' brainwashed. Reading your posts it is very easy to make that out.

I feel bad for all the poor Chinese living under a dictatorship with very few rights and freedoms, and no independent media.

Well accept the fact that you are brainwashed! Think for yourself and read up on international articles and see how much the world hates China at this moment for the Tibet issue, so many people can't be wrong you know!

[edit on 6/5/08 by asen_y2k]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This kind of stuns me and breaks my heart. Yesterday I received a letter from an investment service, kind of an unusual report sent out. It details how the US military is now heavily reliant on electronics, GPS, and satellites, and that China shooting down a satellite demonstrates that they think that they can now take us on militarily, and win. Taiwan is a major bone of contention in their pride. They want to, and will try, to regain world dominance again. They now have the capability to shut down 70% of the US electricity grid for a long time. Sans hacking. And they have already hacked the the head office of the DOD. Our electronics is our strength, but also our greatest weakness. This author states he does not believe they will, because they have too much invested in America. Pride overrules financial sense, every time. The Bible states they will attack the Middle East with a 100 million man on horseback army. Invulnerable to our NEMP. But the next thing on the agenda, is for Iran to start a war trying to nix Israel, and will badly lose. I believe China and Russia willl collaborate on an attack against the US, or Mystery Babylon. Some say it is the Vatican, but Revelation says 'the traders of the sea will grow rich thru trade with her'. That's us. Not the Vatican. But I believe there are actually two Babylons destroyed, from the wording. The other is the 'mother' of the US. I don't know. I guess we shall see soon.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
After surfing this site for a while, I have concluded that, to make the world happy about our existence, we should change the title of our Chairman to Darth Chairman, and so on.

awesome to know we are so evil.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Gregarious, care to share the actual source of that letter and maybe even the content?

ASAT technologies is not that new and I believe it was a response to the Bush administration that the Space is not only USA's monopoly. The tests were conducted in Jan 2007, but guess what, in Oct 2006 the USA passed through a resolution declaring officially that the space is theirs to develop whatever space weapons they want and withhold the rights to ban anyone from space. This despise a lot of lobbying for a ban on space weapons by China, Russia and the EU, for the former two, because they are afraid tat if the USA continues the development of space weapons, it might make their arsenal of nukes immediately useless.

As for Taiwan, you are aware that the Taiwan elected a new president who will be inaugurated in 2 weeks? And that President Hu met the upcoming vie-president of Taiwan? More meetings are in the pipeline
No there, is aalways a peaceful way to resolve age old issues....you just need to be open for it.

Pride does overrule a lot, but sense keep people in line and within the boundaries. As for as you might have forgotten, both China and USA (India too) are nuclear powers, in a full-out war, there means only two words... "mutual destruction".

So which part of the Bible you are now referring? Uhmmm... even as a faithful buddhist I tend to be as far away of any apocalypse prophecies,... i share your point, let's see what will happen "soon".

asen_y2k,

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordwedggie

After surfing this site for a while, I have concluded that, to make the world happy about our existence, we should change the title of our Chairman to Darth Chairman, and so on.

awesome to know we are so evil.

definitely awesome
i bet you also just felt the adrenaline in your bloood streaming ten times faster after knowing how populair we are now

well people tend to be fashionable, so it was expected that one day they will get bored hearing the terrifying horrors stories of the unfindable cavemen

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join