It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone here listen to Coast to Coast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Is Coast to Coast reliable? And where can one download .mp3's of the radio shows (besides torrents and usenet)?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
if im not mistaken you can download from their web site.

i for one believe their is a certian truth to what they talk about although not all of it is true much like this site or anyother source you chose to cite.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
On the C2C website, if you have a subscription you can download anything broadcast within the last 90 days.

For older stuff, you'll have to look around.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't want a podcast; I want direct-download mp3's.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm a regular listener and absolutely love the program.

You can listen live through many different radio stations broadcasting simotaniously to the internet but I think mp3 downloads of the show through anything other then a purchased c2c streamlink would be illegal??

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Well, I want to listen to C2C on my mp3 player; NOT to be glued to the radio!

I typically get my radio shows off Bittorrent and Usenet, but I want to know where I can do a direct-download via http.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I use my streamlink account to download and take the program with me, it's really covenant and worth the cost of an account. I recommend you go to the c2c web site and buy access to their archive and downloadable mp3 database.

Beyond that I'm under the assumption that downloading c2c programs from somewhere other then c2c is considered "pirated" material and against their regulations making it against the ATS T&C's as well.

I'm going to close this thread right now because of the above but will be more than happy to reopen it if you find out c2c allows the reproduction and distribution of their programs outside of their own organization.

Hope yall understand, u2u me if I'm wrong...of use the complaint/suggestion feature.

Closed

top topics

join