It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Hillary Clinton head on the Statue of Liberty ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why is Hillary Clinton head on the Statue of Liberty ???

www.1up.com

The latest version of Grand Theft Auto GTA4: The game environment is a very NYC-like "Liberty City". Just off shore in the bay is a Statue of Liberty-esque, statue adorned with the head of Hillary Clinton _WTF ?

This article makes me think the likeness is a thumbing of the nose to Hillary because of past issues with Rock Star games but...if Hillary ends up emperor of the planet they can't say they didn't warn us !
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well I am all for predictive programming, you know movies and tv and now games dictating our expectation of the future

Is it possible someone is trying to create the future based upon limiting the concepts of the masses ?

This is scary !

Hillary has ascended to the throne of ISIS !

www.1up.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NWRHINO

i couldnt find a pic in that article or a direct reffrence

could you please point me to where i need to look..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's what we in the real world call a "joke."

The game also has a restaurant called "Mr. Fuk's Rice Box" and a brand of beer called "Pißwasser."

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't play...( so far, haven't been able to pry it out of the ole man's hands!)..... I do get him to listen to the talk radio channels while he plays.....it's a constant stream of puns and other good stuff!

At one time the designers said that all the prostitutes would look like Hil....

Rockstar is going beyond looks, after having sex with the player, the prostitute will say something like: “will you still vote for me?”, and after being killed, with her last breath, she’ll say: “Now I’ll never get to be president!”

source
www.gameater.com...

so far all the shots I've seen of the statue have been from the rear....

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWRHINO
Well I am all for predictive programming, you know movies and tv and now games dictating our expectation of the future

Is it possible someone is trying to create the future based upon limiting the concepts of the masses ?

I guess you didn't read the article you submitted. The reason why Hillary's face is in the Statue of Liberty is explained on the first paragraph of the first page of the article:

"I'm American. It's official," says Rockstar Games founder -- and newly minted U.S. citizen -- Sam Houser, who moved to New York City 10 years ago from England to start his company. And while it might seem odd that Houser would go through the daunting process to become a citizen of a country where Senator Hillary Clinton once asked the Federal Trade Commission to investigate Rockstar Games[...]

Hillary Clinton has gone after "violent games" and Rockstar Games (the makers of GTA) in particular.

As mattifikation pointed out: it's a joke. There's no conspiracy here, move along.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I find it funny that you can fly helicopters but they have taken out the ability to fly planes of which I am assuming is because of 9/11

apc

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ooooohhh I can't wait for it to come out on PC. I do believe I will have to spend many hours playing Jack the Ripper.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

haha, its going to be a great day when it comes out on PC.... Im pretty sure GTA games are the best when they are on PC.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I played GTA4 for a lil while, i didnt notice that the head was HRC...

But there is a nice little glitch...

*** SPolier***

You can go inside of the SoL, and go up to the top, and the statue has a beating heart. its kinda cool

Can anyone get a in-game pic of the face of the SoL

new topics

top topics

join