It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Repugnants"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by Colonel
Tax evasion, fraud..these are serious crimes. Let's see what they have to say about the gay/child sex ring in the Bush/Reagan White House?

You missed...the democratic sexual fun Colonel. At least on the other side they were of age.

The slimy Democrats like those underage girls it seems.

And the BIG FUN FACT about the Colonel's morally top tier crew...

Another example of sleazy democrats in action.
Jessie Jackson has added former Chicago democratic congressman Mel Reynolds to the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll.

Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President Clinton's last-minute forgiveness spree. Reynolds received a commutation of his six-and- a-half-year federal sentence for 15 convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud & lies to the Federal Election Commission.

He is more notorious however, for concurrently serving five years for sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer.

This is a first in American politics:
An ex-congressman (a democrat) who had sex with an unaged subordinate won clemency from a president (a democrat) who had sex with a subordinate, then was hired by a clergyman (a democrat) who had sex with a subordinate.

His new job? Youth counselor. Is this a great country or what?

Don't forget that the so-called Rev. Jackson was paying his mistress hush and child support money (a 6 figure sum) out funds collected by his so-called "non-profit" organization.

The BOYS were 15 years old! The repugunants are degenerate!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don't pretend that there aren't assholes and criminals in the Republican party; to do so would simply be ignorant.

The entirety of American politics, frankly, is one big immoral #fest. Dirty money, dirtier deals, and the endless stream of scandal vomited from Washington are only small parts of it.

But there are ideals, and they're what I believe in. Someday, somehow, somebody will get our national # together, and maybe we can realize some of those ideals, but until then we have to make do with what we have.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh, I'm not done with you yet...

There is also your degenerate ideology which I believe comes from the Spirit of Cain.

Am I my brother's keeper? Reasons why repugnants will go to Hell

After Cain killed Abel, God asked Cain where his brother was. Cain lied and responed that he didn't know and "Am I my brother's keeper?"

Ask any repugnant "Am I my brother's keeper?" and they will say no. Screw him and # you too for asking. Everyone should fend for themselves and if you find yourself in dire straits, too damn bad. I got mine. Get a job, ya bum.

This flies in the face of God and all that is Christian.

But they forget the maxim "But for the grace of God, there go I."

Furthermore, if this is opposite of God, then it can only come form one place, Satan, hence my rhetoric that these "people" are going to Hell as they scream "Jesus, Jesus." This spirit of Cain will catch up to them....

It's just a matter of time.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That's where you are wrong Colonel. The Republicans are not the degenerates.

It is people. People are degenerates, and power/money/position does nothing to change men's hearts overall.

There is a sickness called humanity, and we are all underscored by the weakness inscribed inside.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
That's where you are wrong Colonel. The Republicans are not the degenerates.

It is people. People are degenerates, and power/money/position does nothing to change men's hearts overall.

There is a sickness called humanity, and we are all underscored by the weakness inscribed inside.

Well isnt the way I posted in Post Number: 408780 how repugnants think. Don't lie and say no. I see it all the time. Don't even try to dance around it.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I agree with the core republican beliefs but they dont seem to practice what they preach.

Show me an a couple examples of how the current administration did anything remotely along the lines of the original republican ideology.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I can't say no. This is how some people think, but it is not always just a Republican thing.

I do not think that because some wicked men misrepresent Christians, and do things contrary to the ideals of Christianity, that all is lost and the religion is bunk.

I think evil men do evil things, but as I have said, evil is unilateral and does no discriminate.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Republican ideologies include making governmant smaller and protecting our rights and constitution..that I agree with 100%! but show me where any republicans in the current administration did anything along those lines...They did the exact opposite of what they are supposed to stand for.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I can't say no. This is how some people think, but it is not always just a Republican thing.

I do not think that because some wicked men misrepresent Christians, and do things contrary to the ideals of Christianity, that all is lost and the religion is bunk.

I think evil men do evil things, but as I have said, evil is unilateral and does no discriminate.

Ah no. THIS IS THE REPUBLICAN THING, THIS SPIRIT OF CAIN. Everytime I see Bush on TV lying, turn on FAUX news, watch any republican convention, I see the Spirit of Cain. I see evil. I see the analogy I posted above on Cain and Abel.

Hey, do you see any KKK members voting Democratic? NO! They vote for the repugnants. There's a reason for that.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The reason the KKK votes Republican is because they are "Christians", and are jokes of ones.

I will not disagree that there is a severe amount of evil going on in the Republican party, but I can not say that it stops there. It is everywhere.

Come on man, you live in DC, you know what happens in that city. You can not tell me that the only evil is on Capitol Hill.

We live in a degenerate world, the only noble thing to do is to fight it ALL with everything we have.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ya we need to fight it all..not just the worse of it or the most prolific...we need to fight all the evil in our government..

I wanna see colonel dump his affiliation with the democratic party and enjoy the high ground with us people enlightened to the fact that both parties are corrupt evil machines eating up the american traditional[as in constitutional days] way of life.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I do not see myself on any high ground.

We need to be in the trenches with everyone else. This is a struggle for us, our communities etc.

If America was a country of strong community, we would not have:
1) such a rediculous drug/prostitution level
2) greatly reduced social spending, and thusly lower taxes
3) better schools
4) more power as people against the government should we need it.

to name a few. We can not build a country from the top down, it has to be from the ground up.

If you are not trying to build your community or have a hands off approach, you are wrong, and contribute to the problem.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I do not see myself on any high ground.

We need to be in the trenches with everyone else. This is a struggle for us, our communities etc.

If America was a country of strong community, we would not have:
1) such a rediculous drug/prostitution level
2) greatly reduced social spending, and thusly lower taxes
3) better schools
4) more power as people against the government should we need it.

to name a few. We can not build a country from the top down, it has to be from the ground up.

If you are not trying to build your community or have a hands off approach, you are wrong, and contribute to the problem.

Who fights for that? Democrats. Do you believe repugnants even care for any of this? They just care about greed---giving me a "tax cut"or giving me my money back. And they have the nerve to talk about "hand outs."

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The point is, is that being a conservative, I do not want goevernmental handout either. We servived well, aside from the racial disputes and injustice.

But all that aside, we did not have government handouts on the level we do today.

It is people's choice whether to help people or not to. We should be for building communities rather than again throwing money at a problem.

This is my problem.

Granted, there are selfish and discusting people in my camp, but that is by no means justification to outcast all of us because I am as conservative as they get, yet I am a proponant of community.

The Marine Corps for example, which I served many years, begins with small units as the basis for it's success. The policy coming from the top is minor in compairison to the structure and support given by the small units.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The point is, is that being a conservative, I do not want goevernmental handout either. We servived well, aside from the racial disputes and injustice.

But all that aside, we did not have government handouts on the level we do today.

It is people's choice whether to help people or not to. We should be for building communities rather than again throwing money at a problem.

This is my problem.

Granted, there are selfish and discusting people in my camp, but that is by no means justification to outcast all of us because I am as conservative as they get, yet I am a proponant of community.

The Marine Corps for example, which I served many years, begins with small units as the basis for it's success. The policy coming from the top is minor in compairison to the structure and support given by the small units.

You realize that we are the richest nation on the planet and we STILL can't cure and fix our communites? We were progressing towards that in our last administration...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok, see my ealier posts, gosh darnet I hate being sucked into name calling and baiting but it seams Colonel won't listen to reason (i.e. he ignores my earlier posts) and only responds to the same kind of venom and bile he spews himself. Well listen up you race-baiting, venom spewing, self righteous hypocrite, Which party is the historic party of the "Solid South," which party is known for people like George Wallace and Sen. Byrd, which party did all they could to avoid giving blacks the vote, desegregation, or equality... BINGO! Thats right the Democratic party a.k.a. Dixiecrats. As for the KKK, which current senator is a former Klansmen... BINGO! Sen. Byrd D-West Virginia. Does the right have their fair share of radicals and wackos, yes: Waco, Ruby Ridge, KKK, etc. Does the left have their own fair share of radicals and wackos, yes: ELF, ALF, International A.N.S.W.E.R., etc. As for that "spirit of Cain" garbage, that my friend is in EVERY human being, its called "original Sin." Stop acting like the left is as innocent as an alter boy when they arn't.

Now my question to you (since you enjoy envoking the wrath of God upon us vile, God-forsaken, heatheness "repugnants") is how can you support a party that supports murderous abortion? The Bible says this in Psalm 139:13-16 NIV:

"13. For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together on my mother's womb.
14. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15. My frame was not hidden from you
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16. your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be."

This shows that even in the womb we are clearly God's creations and he has carefully ordained every day of our lives including or time in the womb. So now tell me how you as a scripture quoting leftist can support a party that supports murdering innocent, unborn babies!?

Amuk: I totally agree, I think we need to move back toward the times of our Founding Fathers, back toward Coolidge's "Rugged Individualism." I think that and independence are the true American spirit, not welfare for some bum who refuses to work. I consider myself a social Conservative with many adopted Libertarian economic and fiscal policies. I just tend to have problems with many Democrats, Mobocrats, and all other kinds of rats...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Look, every dummy has to wait their turn for the Colonels ass-kicking. It appears its now yours.

The Party of the Dixiecrats? Stop trying to lie and twist the truth. That's all you're good for. When Johnson pushed the civil rights amendment, people like Strom Thurmaond who ran as a racist democrat switched parties and became repugnant under Nixon's Southern Strategy plan. As a result, all those former racists of the old Democratic party are now repugnant party members of today.

So, don't give me your lying bull#, hellspawn.

As to abortion. It ain't my business to tell women what to do. Its between her and God. If she has one, she will have to answer to God not me as we all do. So bombing clinics ain't helping anyone, you filthy repugnant.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Congratulations Colonel you've managed to ignore history (as well as almost every well formulated argument against your pathetic rhetoric). Republican President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon was the first ticket to pass a Civil Rights act since reconstruction. Republican President Eisenhower used the National Guard to protect black students and force schools in Little Rock, Arkansas to desegregate. Democrats were oportunists, they only picked up the banner of Civil Rights in order to get a hold on the African-American voting bloc. You don't look out for the best interests of your constituents, you just use their votes to keep yourselves in power. And you call "repugnants" corrupt... hypocrasy and double-talk is what your all about Colonel.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonsOfLiberty
Congratulations Colonel you've managed to ignore history (as well as almost every well formulated argument against your pathetic rhetoric).

And you call "repugnant" corrupt... hypocrisy and double-talk is what your all about Colonel.

Bingo!

I put forth evidence of sexual CONVICTIONS as well as money CONVICTIONS in the Democratic party.

What did the other side bring?
Allegations
Name-calling
and in general...just ignored every point.

You see my friends, this is not a discussion when someone refuses to concede an inch. It's all about the tyrannical rant of the Democrats.

They claim "hell spawn" while they want to take care of our families and our money. Well, just look at the facts I provided a page or two back. They want the money to steal it and they want your underage daughters.

PROVEN FACTS!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join