"Repugnants"

page: 7
0
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, ok. You "people" still got a lotta mouth. Still refuse to shut your damn piehole. Let's go for that Republican Trifecta!

Spin the repugnant wheel of sexual degenerates...

*spinning wheel*

Oh, SHNAP! Pat Sajak says: JACKPOT!

HOMO HOOKERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

www.indybay.org...

Oh, yeah, its straight from the Washington Times, DC's repugnant newspaper. Ain't no denying this. The full article of the repugnant depravity is there from the original print source. Wait, isn't this about your man Reagan and his sidekick Bush 41? Oh, shnap! BUSTED!

Oh! Whatdaya gotta say now? Huh, what? You say something? That you repugnants aren't a bunch of sexual degenerates? You all are a normal God-fearing people? Kiss my ass. You sick bunch of perverts. And there is more! You people are such a filthy and disgusting lot. Hell is waiting for you.



I warned you people not # with me.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]

Dance monkey-boy dance.
Watch out folks, not to close to the cage now.

What is this? Sex in the White House and it didn't involve yo' man Blow-job Billy? Holy crap I bet he is pissed about that. You must be upset too that us repunants are stepping over the line into the sex world. I mean normally you have that all to yourself, right?
Ohhhh snapizzle my monkizzle! BUSTED!


Stay back folks...remember, monkeys throw # and while it stinks and is messy, it's still just #.




posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, ok. You "people" still got a lotta mouth. Still refuse to shut your damn piehole. Let's go for that Republican Trifecta!

Spin the repugnant wheel of sexual degenerates...

*spinning wheel*

Oh, SHNAP! Pat Sajak says: JACKPOT!

HOMO HOOKERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

www.indybay.org...

Oh, yeah, its straight from the Washington Times, DC's repugnant newspaper. Ain't no denying this. The full article of the repugnant depravity is there from the original print source. Wait, isn't this about your man Reagan and his sidekick Bush 41? Oh, shnap! BUSTED!

Oh! Whatdaya gotta say now? Huh, what? You say something? That you repugnants aren't a bunch of sexual degenerates? You all are a normal God-fearing people? Kiss my ass. You sick bunch of perverts. And there is more! You people are such a filthy and disgusting lot. Hell is waiting for you.



I warned you people not # with me.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]

Dance monkey-boy dance.
Watch out folks, not to close to the cage now.

What is this? Sex in the White House and it didn't involve yo' man Blow-job Billy? Holy crap I bet he is pissed about that. You must be upset too that us repunants are stepping over the line into the sex world. I mean normally you have that all to yourself, right?
Ohhhh snapizzle my monkizzle! BUSTED!



Colonel: Look at this! LOOK AT THIS! There's a gay prostitute/child sex ring in the White house under Bush 41 and Reagan and this guy wants talk about the evils of heterosexual sex between Clinton and Monica!

This is how warped these repugnants are! I'm not making this up. Just read with your own eyes!

Heh, where's treeboy when ya need him, eh?

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I posted something similar on another thread but here goes.....

Its really funny to watch yall fight among each other while the big two take turns raping our country. They use every trick from racisim to terriorism to the bull# drug war to take our freedoms and our childrens future. And while you dance like little puppets and point your finger at the other side they laugh and shove it in a little futher. I cannot see a spits worth of difference between the two.

Both sides cry "THEY are the liars and thieves" and you know what?

They are right.

Until we wake up as a country and see the we are being played nothing will change.

Unlike what the bought and paid for media says there are more than two choices out there and I pray that we realize that while it can be changed with ballots instead of bullets.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I posted something similar on another thread but here goes.....

Its really funny to watch yall fight among each other while the big two take turns raping our country. They use every trick from racisim to terriorism to the bull# drug war to take our freedoms and our childrens future. And while you dance like little puppets and point your finger at the other side they laugh and shove it in a little futher. I cannot see a spits worth of difference between the two.

Both sides cry "THEY are the liars and thieves" and you know what?

They are right.

Until we wake up as a country and see the we are being played nothing will change.

Unlike what the bought and paid for media says there are more than two choices out there and I pray that we realize that while it can be changed with ballots instead of bullets.


Amuk: I've come ot respect you a great deal. But, at this juncture, with Bush, a repugnant, who stole the White House, these particular pieces of truth need to be exposed to reveal the hypocrisy of the right and at least try to set this country back on course as it was a little over 4 years ago.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   


Amuk: I've come ot respect you a great deal. But, at this juncture, with Bush, a repugnant, who stole the White House, these particular pieces of truth need to be exposed to reveal the hypocrisy of the right and at least try to set this country back on course as it was a little over 4 years ago.


I agree with your view of republicans but I dont see the democrats in any better light. To me they are BOTH the same group they just take turns sticking it to us. Its the old divide and conquer strategy. When bush and his cronies have screwed us till we cant stand it any more than it will be the dems turn and will be so happy to be rid of bush we will give them a free hand which they will use to pick our pockets. And when we are tired of that than the republicans will ''Save" use from them again all we have to do is throw the poor to the dogs and give control of our lives to big brother.

Are the Republicans hypocrites? Of course they are.

But so are the Democrats.

I am a Libertarian myself but almost ANY party is better than the big two.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I woukd have to disagree based upon the reading of this article:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think Dems KNOW we are in real trouble and want desperately to get us out. This isn't politics as usual. Hence, the big surge of Dean before the media killed him and Kerry pretty much saying the same thing as Dean.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   


I think Dems KNOW we are in real trouble and want desperately to get us out. This isn't politics as usual. Hence, the big surge of Dean before the media killed him and Kerry pretty much saying the same thing as Dean.



Once again it seems that we agree on the destination but disagree on how to get there.......LOL

I think that the dems will take the white house if for no other reason than if they dont we are probibly doomed but I think it is only a short term solution. We have got to get back to the basis that this country was built on....Freedom, Self Reliance, etc.

We got to quit locking up over a million young men about half on fairly minor drug charges. Imagine if they would legalize pot, tax it and pour the money into inner city (poor Black) and rural (poor White) schools? That is just one idea that the Libertarians have.

We have got to quit sticking our noses into other countries affairs just so our leaders can turn a better profit or open a new market. After all what are a few poor peoples lives when billions of dollars of profit are at stake. Thats another.

How about pulling our army out of Europe, Asia, etc. WW2 is over they can protect themselves and the money could be used here at home. Thats another.

How about legalizing Prostitution taxing it and using the money to help poor women get the education they need to avoid that lifestyle to begin with. It would also be a why for those in the lifestyle to get the medical care that they need. Thats another.


These are just a few of what OUTSIDERS have to offer other than the same old song and dance we get from the big two.

It just seems to me kinda foolish to trust the people that got us into this mess to get us out.

I would kinda like to discuss the Republican-Democrat-Libertarian Pros and cons on another new thread if you wished.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yeah, me too. I really enjoy savoring the repugnant smackdown I gave here and I hate to ruin it. I'll pick up where you left off on a new thread.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sounds good but I gotta go I will get back tommorow, I am looking forward to this



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What a fun thread! Let me see if I have this straight. Basically Xenographer starts a little thread baiting the Colonel to come out and play. The Colonel does.... Then



Originally posted by Xenographer
I honestly can't believe this kind of behavior is tolerated from a moderator...

You don't intimidate me, Colonel...

I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of you acting like you run this place.


That's like saying "I'm sick of you taking my bait and beating me with it!"


And for the record, the Colonel, Thomas Crowne, Observer and Gazrock DO RUN THIS PLACE!

It's called the mudpit. If you want to have a tea party in it I suggest you don't bait the Colonel to join your party next time by naming it his catch phrase: "REPUGNANTS".

Come pway with me Colonel!!!
Now stand still and let me hit you...

Heeeelp, heeeeelp, the Colonel hits back.


This whole genre cracks me up. What is it? A new "let's gang up and take the Colonel down" thread per week? What's the fixation? Guilt? Shame? Knowing he's right? Scared he is?

Regardless, only a fool baits someone into the MUDPIT then complains when they come. :shk:



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
What a fun thread! Let me see if I have this straight. Basically Xenographer starts a little thread baiting the Colonel to come out and play. The Colonel does.... Then



Originally posted by Xenographer
I honestly can't believe this kind of behavior is tolerated from a moderator...

You don't intimidate me, Colonel...

I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of you acting like you run this place.


That's like saying "I'm sick of you taking my bait and beating me with it!"


And for the record, the Colonel, Thomas Crowne, Observer and Gazrock DO RUN THIS PLACE!

It's called the mudpit. If you want to have a tea party in it I suggest you don't bait the Colonel to join your party next time by naming it his catch phrase: "REPUGNANTS".

Come pway with me Colonel!!!
Now stand still and let me hit you...

Heeeelp, heeeeelp, the Colonel hits back.


This whole genre cracks me up. What is it? A new "let's gang up and take the Colonel down" thread per week? What's the fixation? Guilt? Shame? Knowing he's right? Scared he is?

Regardless, only a fool baits someone into the MUDPIT then complains when they come. :shk:




He didnt run away, he will be back with another fine crafted response. I have to agree, even for a political debate forum, weve got some crazy mods, not saying they shouldnt be mods or anything...its just interesting.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
I have to agree, even for a political debate forum, weve got some crazy mods, not saying they shouldnt be mods or anything...its just interesting.


I think that's why it's fun. Even if you hate the Colonel, you LOVE to hate him. I can tell.

100 replies later and the gang is still coming and Colonel's still swinging. You couldn't genetically engineer a better mod for this forum. And you can't tell me they don't clamour to see what he's gonna say next like some reverse groupie.

(Sorry to talk about you in third person Colonel like you're not here
)



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

What a fun thread! Let me see if I have this straight. Basically Xenographer starts a little thread baiting the Colonel to come out and play. The Colonel does....


First of all, you'll notice that I'm fairly new around here. I wasn't aware that this phenomenon had a singular source, nor was I aware that only certain people are allowed to speak and be taken seriously. I must say that I am surprised that the qualifications for esteem around here are rather questionable.



That's like saying "I'm sick of you taking my bait and beating me with it!"


Beating me?

He did nothing but scream and rant until the final page of this thread, where things calmed down, and an actual, structured debate started taking place.

Then you step in and throw things back into chaos.



And for the record, the Colonel, Thomas Crowne, Observer and Gazrock DO RUN THIS PLACE!


That doesn't mean Colonel is always right; you do realize this, don't you?



It's called the mudpit. If you want to have a tea party in it I suggest you don't bait the Colonel to join your party next time by naming it his catch phrase: "REPUGNANTS".


I wasn't baiting a thing. I was trying to find out why myself and those of similar political ideology do not warrant any respect.



Come pway with me Colonel!!!
Now stand still and let me hit you...
Heeeelp, heeeeelp, the Colonel hits back.


Funny guy.

Have I come across as infantile once yet?

No sir, I have not.

Have I whined?

No, I have not.

Have I submitted a perfectly valid and civil complaint inquiring as to why the most biased individual present was selected to 'moderate' a forum where he incites half of the flame wars?

Yes, I have, and I'm surprised that you people are so xenophobic that it wasn't taken seriously.



This whole genre cracks me up. What is it? A new "let's gang up and take the Colonel down" thread per week? What's the fixation? Guilt? Shame? Knowing he's right? Scared he is?


Try justice. I cannot stand bullies, and his behavior in the prior pages of this thread were nothing but antagonism. When he started providing examples, I was duly impressed, and was preparing a rebuttal when I happened upon your post.

Believe it or not, if I go quiet for an hour, that does not mean that I've run away. I occaisonally do things in other places, places that haven't got computers in them.



Regardless, only a fool baits someone into the MUDPIT then complains when they come.


I will tolerate a lot of things, but I will not tolerate being called a fool.

If you hold my intellectual capacity in question, then be a man and call me out to the Debate forum. I'll be happy to oppose you in any reasonable medium.

Get out from behind your idol, Rant. There just isn't enough to hide behind.


[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Xenographer]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Right... HE's the bully. HE's the antogonist.

You started the thread. You match him flame for flame. I toss in two cents that you might just secretly LOVE debating him (being the antagonist you obviously are) and you ANTOGONIZE ME!

What the hell do you want to go debate anyway? Just debate debating? I masterbate alone buddy. You're bordering on absurd now.

I never said Colonel was right 100% of the time, but I do give him props for dedication to the pit, and keeping you coming back for more.

And I'm afraid you WILL tolerate being called a fool in the pit. (obviously this is me talking and has nothing to do with being a mod... JUST LIKE WHEN COLONEL DEBATES.)



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I started the thread. If you'd go back and read the first page, it got off to a peacable, inquisitive start, which degenerated quickly into a meaningless tirade of poorly constructed insults.

I match him "flame for flame", and you call me an antagonist. I decide to stop responding, and you call me a cry-baby.

You are either a hypocrite, an idiot, schizophrenic, or a combination of the three.

I didn't say I wanted to debate you, I said I would. You see, I find intellectual mano a mano dueling to be FAR superior to the sort of infantile banter that you thrive on.

I too must commend Colonel on his dedication, if nothing else. Ambivalence is one thing that is killing the Democratic party, and of that he has none.

And one final point...
You can call me a fool all you like, but I'll just keep coming back to prove you wrong.

You want to prove me a fool, meet me somewhere where random flaming is not allowed, and best me, man to man. I could use a bit of cerebral calisthenics, nothing too strenuous, of course. You'd be perfect for the job.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Look, treeboy, what are you doing back here again whining and crying? Instead of complaining on how bad I abuse you
, you should ask yourself why you vote for and support degenerate homosexuals, repressed pedophiles, child murderers, and child rapists as your representatives? I mean, if I knew MY poltical official was like that, I'd have him voted out and want him in prison.

NO! BUT, NOT YOU! INSTEAD YOU'RE IN MY FACE, WONDERING WHY I CALL YOU A DEGENERATE REPUGNANT!

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You see?

Please, point to the infantile one, point to the antagonist now.

If you're going to insult me, Colonel, insult something valid. I'm serious about this; I can't take you seriously if you haven't got anything better to yell at me about than my avatar.

Typical of one of your nature: insult somebody loudly enough, and it'll kill their self-esteem, and they'll go away, right?

Wrong.

Get over yourself, please, for the good of all of us.

It's silly.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok, treeboy, why do you vote for and support degenerate homosexuals, repressed pedophiles, child murderers, and child rapists as your representatives?

Why is it that you all scream,"Lord, Lord, kill all the gays" yet allow your representatives to bugger each other and the like?

What's the problem?



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel


Why is it that you all scream,"Lord, Lord, kill all the gays" yet allow your representatives to bugger each other and the like?



Wheres the proof they bugger each other. I want to see evidence buddy. Just a couple credible sources that proove without a doubt the RNC is rife with sex offenders.

In response to your previous conservatives you pulled up criminal activites on I have one answer. Ted Kennedy. Where to begin with good ol ted.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I mean, seriously, you all are a bunch of repressed sick homosexuals. From where I got my info, there's more stuff on yourvile depravity. And then you wonder why I call you repugnant? The nerve.

Did you read, "Blinded by the Right?" I DID! THERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE! It's chock a block full of repugnant homosexuals ON FIRE, BURNING, coming on to each other in in the dark in Dupont Circle in DC. Why do you even bother? Just accept my words and and move on....or do something decent and leave the repugnant party.

I mean, I got tyhe news articles. There's a book on it. What more do I need to prove that you people are just degenerate?


[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Colonel]





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

log in

join