It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Repugnants"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Shut-up, kid. Your annoying editing implicates you and confirms my assertions.

Im the grown man here, you never revealed how old you were.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Amen.

I think we're done here.

Ya see that? He wants to know why I invented the word "repugnant" for his degenerate party. I tell him why. i tell him the reason. I tell him to look up my posts and blogs to see the plethora of henious crimes that his party has committed.

Now, he doesn't want to see it. Now, he doesn't want to know why he is "repugnant." This is typical. But, the rest of you know the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Now, he doesn't want to see it. Now, he doesn't want to know why he is "repugnant." This is typical. But, the rest of you know the truth.

Sure sure, whatever makes you leave and you can beileve any fantasy you want.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Colonel, I'm disappointed in you, man.

Your overinflated self-image leads you to believe I conceded defeat. I did no such thing.

It is obvious who is in the right here.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a child.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Amen.

I think we're done here.

Ya see that? He wants to know why I invented the word "repugnant" for his degenerate party. I tell him why. i tell him the reason. I tell him to look up my posts and blogs to see the plethora of henious crimes that his party has committed.

Read ^^^ so I don't have to repeat myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Colonel, have you noticed this same challege comes up about once a week or month then someone that hasn't seen the same argument over and over keeps picking up the banner and running at you like it's not some tired old schtick?

What keeps happening to those people? I've seen so many come and go...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Colonel, have you noticed this same challege comes up about once a week or month then someone that hasn't seen the same argument over and over keeps picking up the banner and running at you like it's not some tired old schtick?

What keeps happening to those people? I've seen so many come and go...

Its like a relay race to beat the Colonel. If one guy can't do it get someone else. These repugnants are all the same and they will use ANY tactic to defeat the truth. But, have they EVER challenged my assertions? Have they ever challenged my facts? No. Because they can't.

So, they just challenge me.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I could do it, but then I question "Why bother?*sigh*". But anywho...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
I could do it, but then I question "Why bother?*sigh*". But anywho...

Well, if you choose to start, go read my blogs which I have documented evidnece of pedophillia, rape, murder, and just general criminality of the repugnant party. Then, go through the the numerous threads here in the mudpit that document the criminality of the repugnants, then say I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The repugnants come in here and ask "Why do you call us repugnant? Why can't you be civil? Why are you so mean?" While they commit crimes and spout lies about "pinko liberals," "tree-huggers," "demorats" etc. on Faux news, EIB radio, Dr. Laura, Ann "the Man" Coulter and the like.

THEN, have the nerve to get upset when liberals finally get pissed off and tell them the truth about repugnants whining and moaning about "Why are you so mean?"

Gimme a break.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ya know, instead of coming up in my face, telling me MY business, knowing nothing, maybe you should read my blogs and read of all the documented crimes of the repugnant party---they are listed. Maybe you should do a search of the threads I have started where I have posted of all the crimes of the repugnants and then you may know why you are what you are.

Like I said before, don't get mad at the mirror because
you're ugly.

Maybe you should shut the hell up.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer

Hahahah

It really all boils down to that, but unfortunately you cant really shut up Colonel except if you found out where he lives and got someone to video tape you violently kicking his ass and then breakin his computer. That would be very stupid but I dont think anyone would shed a tear.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Hahahah

It really all boils down to that, but unfortunately you cant really shut up Colonel except if you found out where he lives and got someone to video tape you violently kicking his ass and then breakin his computer. That would be very stupid but I dont think anyone would shed a tear.

Let's do it.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

You people look at Colonel like some kind of god.

He's not.

He's an ignorant fool that assumes pedophilia, child molestation, rape, murder, and extortion are inextricable parts of belief in right-wing politics.

There have been Democrat criminals... did you know that?

I can't believe this. You people act like we're idiots for trying to stand up to this self-righteous ass, all the while standing safely behind his wall of ignorance where you feel you can't be touched.

You're not impressing anybody. None of you. You're acting like children having a playground fistfight, and you should be ashamed.

I wanted a discussion of why I do not command as much respect as a Democrat, and I recieved none. All I've seen have been generalizations, false accusations, and downright idiocy.

And Colonel is a moderator.

Why?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

You people look at Colonel like some kind of god.

He's not.

He's an ignorant fool that assumes pedophilia, child molestation, rape, murder, and extortion are inextricable parts of belief in right-wing politics.

There have been Democrat criminals... did you know that?

I can't believe this. You people act like we're idiots for trying to stand up to this self-righteous ass, all the while standing safely behind his wall of ignorance where you feel you can't be touched.

You're not impressing anybody. None of you. You're acting like children having a playground fistfight, and you should be ashamed.

I wanted a discussion of why I do not command as much respect as a Democrat, and I recieved none. All I've seen have been generalizations, false accusations, and downright idiocy.

And Colonel is a moderator.

Why?

Sorry if Ive strayed off course, I just find that it has no point to argue with Colonel seeing as he will never concede defeat even if he is proven wrong. Its pretty scary how someone can have so much denial. I didnt mean to get to the point of threats but no Left wing member outside of RANT has given one single example of a reason why they critique the right.

Oh and your dead on about Democratic criminals, most of which go unpunished, like Americas favorite alcoholic and murderer ted kennedy.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Let's do it.

Hmm I think something would tip him off to as who it was.

I bet if you payed cookie monster 100 bucks hed do it, hes very incourageable.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Let's do it.

Hmm I think something would tip him off to as who it was.

I bet if you payed cookie monster 100 bucks hed do it, hes very incourageable.

Ya he is.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Agent47, that comment was not directed at you.

You all know damned well who I was talking about.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sorry if Ive strayed off course, I just find that it has no point to argue with Colonel seeing as he will never concede defeat even if he is proven wrong. Its pretty scary how someone can have so much denial. I didnt mean to get to the point of threats but no Left wing member outside of RANT has given one single example of a reason why they critique the right.

Oh and your dead on about Democratic criminals, most of which go unpunished, like Americas favorite alcoholic and murderer ted kennedy.

You know who else can't admit they're wrong about something, and won't take advice about it??? GEORGE W. BUSH. Hey Colonel, maybe you two should compare notes sometime.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding maudlin...

There was a point in my life where I was in serious trouble, very near a physical death. That hour passed.

I later found out that certain people, who would have had every right to rejoice in seeing me pass, had prayed for me to pull through. I firmly believe that their prayers were the reason I'm still here today.

I encourage everyone to send a good vibe, a smile, a prayer, whatever is at the root of your happiness, out to the colonel.

john

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join