It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gentlemen Of BTS, Are You This Lucky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lots of threads around here about doing sweet things for your significant other and ways to get along etc.

Well check this out.

I came home from work today around 5:30 to discover that my wfie had taken the afternoon off from work.

She mowed the lawn.
Did the laundry.
Cooked dinner

and best of all, had on a nice "pajama" ensemble.

We had dinner and snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie.

It was a very nice day.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Show off!

Roper

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Not at all, just counting my lucky stars and sharing with my friends so that others may pick up on how these little things can brighten someone's day and help out.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow nice!

hard to find a girl like that anymore.
might wanna keep that one around for a while.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Man! You got it good my friend! It's cool that you share these stories. Now if she'll just let you come out and play in Philly come September.
My best to you. You are indeed very lucky!

Oh by the way - did I mention this?

LET'S GO FLYERS!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by lombozo]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Awww that is so sweet of her.

I use to do things like that. Every now and then I will still get in the mood and have everything done for him and all he has to do is nothing except relax and be with me of course.

So how long you two been together. I have known my man for 21 years now married 18 so far.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Shar]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

We've lived together for just over 10 years, been married for just over 2 years.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow congratulations. You are still newlyweds then. Have a happy life together.

Are you planning on kids or just taking it easy for a while? I have three beautiful children. They are my world. I wouldn’t know what to do without them.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar

We have a daughter from my first marriage. She lives 5 hours from us with her mom. She'll be 16 in July

We are thinking of adopting in the next 2 -3 years. We don't think that we want to raise babies, besides everyone wants the babies. We would consider adopting children around 6 to 10 years of age.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That is awesome

I don't mean to boost my own thread (much) but this is a perfect example of what should be added there.

Your bragging rights ...

I honestly congratulate you on your wonderful situation

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What you did for her in return?

BTW, I got that beat.

Mine works a day job. I don't work. Trophy husband.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
What you did for her in return?

Nothing yet. However, I'm working on putting together a few things for this coming weekend *S*.

I did repeatedly thank her, oh yeah, we watched a horror movie that she wanted to see, so that was a start.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I hope you realize, deep down inside, just how incredibly lucky you are? I'm still lookin' for mine.

I'm incredibly jealous damn it...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Do you have money.... the wife says she'll share me if the price is right and she doesn't have to work anymore....

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Best place to find a great wife, imo, is to join a rural church.

The further from cities and their negative influences, the better.

Healthfood stores, also good. Good luck!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Sorry elevatedone. Seagull is a boy. Now if you want to share your girl, then we might have a conversation...j/k.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

You know, oddly enough, health food stores should have occured to me, but didn't. Maybe that's because I'm a Twinkies kinda guy...may have to change me ways a little bit.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow back when I was married and if those same things would have happened,I would have to go out and check address on my house to make sure I wasn't in someone elses

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's all about the little things that count.

I was at work today and noticed a text message from my girlfriend that simply asked how my day was going. Now I've been with her for 4 years and something so simple isn't something that you would expect to really make an impact.. but for some reason it did today.

Our work schedules are typically the opposite and we can go days sometimes without even seeing one another, even though we live together. So when we do make time for one another, it is great.

I came home early in the week only the house decorated for Christmas. All of our pictures on the wall were wrapped like presents, our windows were all done up, outside of the house all done, and lit up reindeer in the front yard. No supper on the table, but hey... I was impressed!

We have the relationship where we never expect anything from one another. We both work long and hard hours so I would never ask her to prepare a meal or clean the house, just as she never asks me. We both just do what we can and it has always worked out.

I couldn't operate in a relationship where I was being told to do this, this, and that by a certain time.

E, thanks for a great thread. Put me in a great mood.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
It's all about the little things that count.

But don't discount the big things. My baby bought me a 280SL hardtop conv. I'ts gonna take some serious reciprocation for that one.

I'm not sure I'm up to it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join