It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide: How To Survive Indefinitely In The Wilderness Without Even A Knife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

And this unusual man will show YOU how to survive deep in the woods...without food...without shelter...and...even without a hunting knife!...

He's studied at the feet of Native American tribal elders on how to survive in the most desolate conditions.

He's taught wealthy private clients how to survive in the wild under any and all circumstances.

And for the first time ever he will reveal his most closely-guarded survival secrets to YOU.

...So bolt the door, turn off the cell phone and read every word of this important message to discover why he is doing this now and how YOU can soak up every survival secret he's discovered in 30 years of caveman living...

Dear Friend,

Some time in the near future, you might be forced to survive in the wilderness without any technological conveniences. And it does NOT matter why...or how...or when. The only important question you need to ask yourself is...

Will you be prepared when it happens?

Just mindless paranoia?

Maybe...but consider this: Many scientists, researchers and respected authors agree that human civilization has grown to such an extent...that it will collapse under its own weight.

And the computer you are reading this important message on RIGHT NOW is PROOF it will happen!

Is he for real, or is it just another online scam? Please consider the fact that the survival package COSTS $300!

So, is this the most important document you can read? Or an attempt to pull your leg and make an extra buck?

If you choose to buy it, can you tell us if this is for real?

SO SORRY! Here's the link: cavemansurvival.com...

[edit on 5-5-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why people who are trying to sell you something tend to ask during the sales pitch if what they are saying is crazy?

Just mindless paranoia?

Maybe...but consider this: Many scientists, researchers and respected authors

What he/she did right there is pre-empt an automatic "No" from you by interacting with a problem that you have with what he is saying and then following it up immediately with an assuagment, in this case telling you that scientists and researchers do not think this is crazy. By doing this....he is getting you away from your rational disagreement with his sales pitch and away from the $300 price tag so that you will focus on the 'motivation for the need'..in this case, the end of civilization and the possibility of surviving in the wild.

And the computer you are reading this important message on RIGHT NOW is PROOF it will happen!

Tell me how that is a rational arguement for his position and then I'll tell you that this isn't a scam.

It's a scam. Go to the library instead. Barring that, use the google function.

Cheers.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'd love to see the DVDs but wouldn't pay more than a couple bucks for them. It reads like a scam.

"Caveman has 30 years of direct experience and has studied from the best – and now he is the best."

For only $600 you can buy....
"Nate Rifkin Enterprises presents Lumberjack Yoga"
"Nate Rifkin Enterprises presents Stop Your Shoulder Pain"
"Nate Rifkin Enterprises presents How To Gain Forty Pounds Of Muscle"

LOL this "caveman" is NOT the best, I assure you.

Check out some Tom Brown Jr books at your library for free. And if you really want to spend $$$, goto one of Toms classes. They are actually worth the cash.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah, Tom Brown books, the real deal, and a helluavlaot cheaper. Check 'em out.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
im not very impressed with tom browns stuff, i suggest looking some where else

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Smart money says this guy is a nut looking to rip off the paranoids in the cities. I wouldnt even consider sending him money, and even if the DVD was in my library, I wouldnt check it out. So much good information and advice out there, why listen to someone nobody has ever heard of.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
ive read all of toms books and attended his school. i think his biography is made up and overall im not impressed. i believe he is a con man.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You only have to do a bit of research on native tribes scattered around the world to ''discover'' how to survive in the in the wilds without a knife or a box of matches ..... it isnt that hard to find the ''secret information''.

Does this guy think he is the only person in the world that has this knowledge?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I got a solution to surviving in the wilderness without a knife. be like the eskimos. three words. frozen poop knife.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
ha, i bet the first lesson for surviving with out a knife is:

first, find a rock or other sharp object you can cut with and build yourself a knife. that will be 300 bucks please.

top topics

join