It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way to Start the Revolution

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
reply to post by Zeus187

I am not the one with the "confederacy" idea. I would appreciate if you would read the posts before replying.

With all due respect DD i dont see where you would get the feeling that i was suggesting you had any idea about anything... LOL

i thought it was pretty clear i was attempting to converse with the OP but i may have been mistaken perhaps i typed your name somewhere?

no i dont see it?

and therefore, if i may borrow your words I also would "appreciate if you would read the posts before replying" yourself.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe I AM wrong about all of this. I am just a guy trying to access our current situation. My eyes HAVE been opened to a lot of things that I didn't see before.

The way I see it, a lot of what American citizens are dealing with seem to be caused by greed and corruption in our Government.

Maybe we need to focus on that aspect. Like instead of creating a whole new "parallel" government, we should concentrate on getting a separation of money and state...somehow.

I never intended to be divisive with this thread. I wanted to offer my input to what I see as being wrong with OUR Country, and a possible solution(s).

Maybe we should "start" by laying what we think is "wrong" on the table.

It's my belief that the root cause of many of our problems is greed. What do you think?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
greed is a very deep seeded and powerful characteristic of human nature...
and typically, it works something like this...

the more you have, the more you think you need, the more you want, the more you just HAVE to get...

Greed is evil
but with out the greed of certain individuals, the civilization (if i can call us civilized) that is man kind, would have never evolved and advanced to what you see today...

there you go,

thats my spin on GREED !!

[edit on 11/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Lucid Lunacy, I get the impression that you are one of those people who likes to say the glass is half full, not half empty, great! but at the same time you would want to tar and feather anyone who does not!

just can't let someone have a different opinion
Shangri-la led by benevolent dictator!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

You stated your opinion and I stated mine. What's the difference? Arguing each other's opinion is a debate. ATS is a discussion board. You were the one that was offstandish and offensive from the get go, so I don't understand the whole tar and feather comment. Anyways, you can have and express these opinions, I support that freedom.

[edit on 023131p://11u52 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian

Maybe we need to focus on that aspect. Like instead of creating a whole new "parallel" government, we should concentrate on getting a separation of money and state...somehow.

The problem is that the money e.g the private banking houses of the Federal Reserve, sit on the top of this corruption pyramid, and have infiltrated practically every avenue of our society. You would have to match that force in opposition to defeat it. The problem is the magnitude of it. There is a chance that nothing short of a rebellion of The People will solve this.

As far as "separating money and state". I personally think our currency should only be items that have inherent value to them i.e gold,.... food, cloth, booze...whatever. And not have the currency use items that have no inherent value but instead represent monetary value i.e the dollar bill, electronic money, etc. Yeah... 'the barter system'. The currency should reflect the workers means of production directly.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

Greed

My brother once talked about this. He said greed is human nature, we cannot avoid this.

But, he said, what if we re-engineer our thinking, our society, to redirect that greed onto something other then money. He suggested we change our society to view cerebral development as the apex of a persons worth, instead of the amount of cash they have. People being greedy, and wanting the status of having so much societal worth, would greedily consume all sorts of books

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Your brother is pretty much in line with my own thoughts on greed in the future if it could be channeled towards a more sociologically beneficial, than yes perhaps what is now a negative human characteristic, could very well, become one of the more driving forces of our path to enlightenment...

that is a certianly a "feel good" type way to look at what is probably the most heavily influencing factor contirbuting to our current world situation and all its ugliness!

perhaps he has read the books by James Redfield, The celestine prophecy and its sequels?

if not, perhaps its worth a look.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Someone could completly derail the monetary system in the US if someone could mint a new currency.A currency that people would accept as it would have actual value. Just consider an ounce of silver is selling for close to twenty dollars.If someone minted an ounce silver coin and valued at $20 and called it a double saw buck.They would not be guilty of counterfiting as the money would not say United States anywhere on it. Enough of these and a few 2 ounce $50 pieces could start us back on the right track.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

the reason stirling and gold was phased out is because it was too easy for shop owners, and anyone else with coins in there possesion to scrape small bits off the coins as they circulate through their hands...

kind of like taxing the reserve bank!! though that sounds like fun....

+++

Partial retraction due to reconsideration....

+++

Although in todays day and age, sensitive scales could be used to reconcile the value of your coins....

HMmmmm

could potentially work

[edit on 11/5/2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

I have felt that the only way for any of our citizens to live without government sponsored tryanny, is to split the country in two. The dividing line would be the Mississippi River. The South half can go to all the SOB's who like the status quo and all the ricidulas laws that go with it.The Eastern half, would be called "CLUSTERPHUCKNATION"
The Western half, would become the FREE INDEPENDANT UNION of the WEST, based on a CONSTITIONAL system like that which RON PAUL advocates. I'd also like to see a more RED NECK type of nation. Where tollerances for crime would be nearly zero. Good old fashioned western style justice at the end of rope! Bring it back!
Everyone would be required to own and carry a gun as well. EVERYONE!
Make no mistake, we'd have to fight, shed blood, and die to separate.
I see no other way out. We all know who the worst segments of society are. Time to push the RESET button, and start anew. We know who you undesirables are, get out, or we'll throw you out...YEE HA!

" How `bout sum more beans Mr.Taggart? "

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
the reason stirling and gold was phased out is because it was too easy for shop owners, and anyone else with coins in there possesion to scrape small bits off the coins as they circulate through their hands...

Actually I am pretty sure it was due to the Federal Reserve doing a mass collection of all of the Publics gold...

This is from Executive Order 6102 in 1933 (Great Depression), where the Federal Reserve ordered The People to turn in their gold to the Federal Reserve Banks:

Section 2. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May a, 1933, to a Federal Reserve Bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933

Section 9. Whoever willfully violates any provision of this Executive Order or of these regulations or of any rule, regulation or license issued thereunder may be fined not more than $10,000, or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both; and any officer, director, or agent of any corporation who knowingly participates in any such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both.

This order and these regulations may be modified or revoked at any time.

libertyforlife.com

Here is a famous Jefferson quote:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies . . . If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] . . . will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered . . . The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-- Thomas Jefferson, author of The Declaration of Independence, and 3rd President of The United States of America

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
well yes it has been phased out twice really hasnt it,

from real gold and silver, to paper redeemable for a set value of gold or silver, to the current system of "legal tender"

which means your money now, in times of depression, are reliant on the national economy (something that can be easily manipulated by those at the top) to remain valuable.

right down to the worst possible situation, when they end up with an actuall value of no more than the paper and ink used to create them...

One day, clean white paper possibly becoming worth more per square inch than the benjamin itself...

imagine that day... LOL

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

I don't think I will have to imagine that for much longer

Soon enough I think it will all be solely plastic cards. Still buddy buddy with Fed Reserve of course. After that, perhaps sooner rather then later, they will push wireless bank card implants.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

I believe that it would work.However it would have to be done covertly.Once the fed.smelled what was up they would choke off the silver sources.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

"We need to form a "parallel" government. With Ron Paul as the new ConFederate government's leader, anyone who wants to join us can prosper with money backed by something of value, and under the freedom granted by the original Bill of Rights"

Illegal aliens will water down a revolution. No history, no knowledge of Constitution or Bill of Rights, No personal relationship with God but rather a preist, language and culture barrier, race barrier, class differences, etc.

Elite know that these honest illegals won't rebel for our cause, to save old USA.

The illegals profit from NAFTA, Outsourcing American jobs, visa for fighting war on terror, pushing drugs, weapons, slaves, etc.

The black uniforms and corrupt judges are already here, soon this will be Americo/Texaco

They say "We are here to help keep dollar inflation down, good for America" This must be the brainwash they get at Bank of Americo, who lost 33% of reg customers due to favoring illegals with loans, ID, credit cards.

I say "You see what happen to Mexicans in Calf. who protested for worker rights, to form union?" That's right, they were tased, water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas. You guys are scab labor for corp whores that sold out working class Americans. The Mexicans just smile and say they told me inflation, but we know about the NWO. Oh, so you know about that NWO. So you would glady give up hours and pay and benefits to Millions of trained scabs that happen to be flown in from Malaysia and India ? You would sacrifice a good deal of your standard of living today for those folks deserve to be free in America and live the dream ?

Don't sound real good ? How about if the Indians call Mexicans greedy racist for not welcoming them by the millions to their jobs, and the American employer agrees w/ the Hindu and fires all of you, but really just enjoys cheaper labor and less questions period !

India will be the new Mexican invasion ? Highly educated scabs, flow by jets by Microsoft, Dell, Intel, ect.

Gates is already working on this large outsource, says not enough Americans to fill demand for jobs in tech. Crap ! He wants scabs that don't go on strike or demand worker rights and benefits. Meanwhile colleges are scamming kids to enroll in tech sectors , many that are all hype, creating bogus careers and bogus acedemia to bring in tutition fees, then you get passed over for a scab outsourced contractor as Microsoft will do after you graduate, you can compete with scabs for contracts, as you pay off school loans, and pay taxes on health care for Mr. Scab and his born on American soil anchor baby can bring in the rest of the Scab family clan.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by vanosman]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by vanosman]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
An interesting idea but I feel it would fail for too many reasons to count. I'm all for a new style Government-one that would protect the rights of all people-black, white, oriental, one that would protect the rights of gunowners and prosecute those who would use a firearm in the commission of a crime-in other words actually put blame where it belongs. a Government that will not stick its nose off into foriegn affairs and get us tangled in a corporate funded war-in other words no corporate money being funded for government officials for "campaign contributions"(bribes says I). Make votes actually count as a people vote, not some delagate college thingy concept. Most importantly--all corrupt politicians will be executed by firing squad. Oh another thing-we as a new nation can sue the old nation for funds lost-social security, etc-after all we put into it why not get it back.

Too many ideas and alot of rage against our current leaders and corporate America.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Whew, I could feel the heat in that last post. Got a beef with scabs huh ?

I believe that is exactly why 'cryingindian" feels the way he does,
because he sees our country going to hell in a handbasket just like this
previous poster.

But there's a big difference between good intentions and hate.
Let's not hate. Let's change things because it's the right thing to do.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
why start civil war?

That's like playing into the hands of those who want this country to tear itself apart and take it...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tebyen

see this is the problem we are all just going to sit here watch the country get out of hand (like it already is). Lets face it america is well on its way to self-destruction , despite a revolution. So what will it take to awaken the real americans. It seems to me that 300 million people are just trying to ride this wave and see where it takes us. And as human nature has it they will just try to live thier lives the best they can(even if that means settling for a substandered american dream) until they die so their children and their children will inhereit the decaying rubble of a once great nation. America can't stand on top forever, look at the romans, the british, the egyptians, and everyother once dominant culture, it takes comitment to ideals and recognizing when your being taken advantage of(as we are right now) and letting you government know they pushed to hard and its time to push back . If we lower our standards the government sees that (hence sky-high prices with record low wages) and they take advantage, because the government is a business with no regard for the common people. This IS americas final stand and if you don't belive me just wait, or stand up and refuse to buckle to the power of a bunch of old slave traders (politicians) that are looking for money and not the pursuit of happiness. Remember the military are the children, the fathers and mothers , the brothers and siters of the american people, let us not fear bloodshed beacuase blood has already been shed by killing our way of life and draining every ounce of cash from our hard working hands, you don't have to die to be destroyed. Work your life away with no sense of satisfaction and die to pay for a handful rich people to live the dream while you live the american nightmare. They think that we won't band together, but we out number them by millions. Organize and protest, you don't have to kill to revolutionize, strike at work, stop buying luxuary items, lower your dependency on oil, strike them where it hurts in the bank account, these jerks would last a day as a common man so lets tear down the infulstructure of modern politics by getting the people that live the real blood,sweat and tears american life into power and old money out. Stop the transfer of power form one millionaire to the next, because millionaires only care about one thing money, money, and how to keep you from taking their money. STOP the destuction of the greatest place on earth, otherwise we won't be so proud to be americans. Sit by idely and let them walk all over you or save our country, before its to late. Refuse to play by the rich mans rules or settle with the crumbs that they drop for you to live on. your children deseve better

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join