It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way to Start the Revolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
We have a government now, why remake it. We need to reshape it.

What needs to be re-shaped, is drastic and fundamental. Things have been spoiled at the root structure. So much re-shaping, one could call it a re-making. That's why. I don't expect you to believe me when I say it's that bad. But the evidence is publicly available. And there is plenty.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It was some 5 years ago when I had the same idea, a government in exile. All governmental positions manned and ready to take over when the moment arises.

But for this to become a reality you will need a location for a base of operations. One comes to mind but should not be broadcast publicly. All key positions to be manned by individuals that can pass a security clearance to be determined. You will need a monetary system based in faith to start.

All members to undertake this mission should take an oath, to the death, to the success of the new government! No exceptions.

A secure communication network be initiated that is foolproof. The new Capital should be located in the center of the country.

All representatives be paid by the respective states when the new government is established, and a amendment to the constitution to insure this remains the law.

The original 13th amendment be re instituted and all amendments afterward be reexamined and or abolished.

Re institute the original taxing scheme to tax imports and exports and individuals that have overseas dealings, not the American citizen.

Pass a temporary law requiring the growing of hemp for medicinals and commodities.

Thats all for now.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"the militia will only be used for defense" Are you living in a fantasy world??????????? Its not even possible, you would have to remove by force the 3 branches of government. These people will do anything to stay in power, its pretty obvious isnt it? They wont let you secede(sp) from the federal government

You think they would just leave from power?? Who controls the military????Come on be realistic

This type of revolution will not happen.

Its going to take many years, we should be spending out time trying to inform people of what is going on. Thats the only way to change the system.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darkness07

Your post has me thinking about a certain generation/era/movement that really scared the U.S. guv.
The Hippies! Why? because they were non-materialistic, just for starters. They held public rallies for support. They used music to sway public opinion.

Perhaps their biggest downfall was the drugs and free-love scenario. But, you have to admit, they had some awesome ideas.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

It would be fair to surmise that the hippies did have some good ideas. The thing is that whenever you do something against the grain, you have to look at the fact that it will be you on trial. The government will use anything it can as propoganda against you, just as they used the drugs and free love against the hippies.

Now I am not advocating drug use, but in my most humble of opinions, I think it should be the issues that are looked upon, the deed, so to speak, and not the big picture in some areas, but the simple truth is that this is not the case. Every little detail in your life will come to life. Just ask Obama.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Once again, there is nothing to do but RESTORE what was already blood-won with the founding of this country.

Its all there, in writting, The founding documents, the main role of the government, federal or state, is to PROTECT GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, that is it. Our government leaders now use it to protect themselves, expand the empire and enrich themselves beyond sane.

There is no need for blood shed, there is need for RESTORATION. Re-education of what founded this country is what we need. We have the right to defend ourselves against those who would destroy our God given rights, we all know who those people are. Educate everyone to id the real threats to our Republic. They are easy to spot, they usually claim this is a DEMOCRACY and have armed gaurds around them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aaron_Justin

Just maybe we could borrow on the things that did work successfully for them and avoid the things that did not.
Of course there are always new pitfalls to beware of.

Btw, this is not to de-rail this thread, but hopefully to compliment it. I started a new thread to hopefully get ppl thinking about the situation in our country and maybe consider changes. Please read:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

sizzle on the top of the second page of this post there is a little something from a long haired drug crazed hippie killing satanist freak -less the drugs-some thing interesting if you think on it .this problem is not just the u.s. it is world wide,the only reason we scared them is because we would not conform to their way of thinking and we said NO to them and they didn't know how to handle it as the man is a control freak -we never let them control us and we chose to do our own thing -anti establishment-we knew how wrong they were and they didn't want the truth to come out -to the other posters you stated that a new form of government can become as corrupt as the next one -not necessarily -Sweden has a true democracy in place it costs them 1% of their gross national product to run their country-why -because their elected officials cannot make a choice or decision on their own the people make the choice and the government has to abide by this choice.and yes even the great u.s.a. can be changed over to this system quickly and cheaper than you could dream of.here in Canada we have 4 levels of government ,each with their hands in our pockets and one doesn't know what the other does. example;my income tax level is 30% weekly,7% sales tax on most purchases ,5% g.s.t. on all things(note the g.s.t. can amount to 50% on everything as it`s 5% every time it is worked on or sold from raw materials to finished product ex-a 2 x 4 x8 made here is 1/3 to 1/2 cheaper to buy in new york)our tax bill is about 60 to 70 % at all times,free health care does not exist any more we pay a $900.00 premium every year which is hidden in our weekly tax deductions.old saying too many damn chiefs and not enough Indians.to revolt with weapons is a fools errand remember the kids at kent state the man will turn his armies -national guard and neo Nazi police force on you with orders to kill and they will follow because they don't have enough brains to think for themselves and these are their own people .my understanding is the the police are to represent the law not enforce the governments will against its people,the army and the national guard is to defend the nation and its people not to turn on their own people especially if they are unarmed students and this has taken place everywhere in the world.they call it civil unrest or disobedience and whatever other bull crap names they attach to it so as to make themselves seem self important-but a lie is just another lie.all because we stood our ground and asked for CHANGES.all hail the false GODS (governments and their lackies) for they now rein supreme in all of their false opulence.how can any nation face itself with pride after allowing their own nations protectors to turn on their own children and accept it with pride- their nations shameful acts -it is beside me.and i am not proud of what my own government has pulled up here either i`m not proud to say i am Canadian ,as my government is guilty of the same crimes against it`s people also.we the children were told by our god that we would be killed in the great halls of learning and it happened-see above but we put our faith in god not some little man thing (governments) in god we trust all others we don't as they all turned against us the children of rock and roll.so to all on this site remember the past and learn from it -as the man will destroy us all saying he knows what is best for us-gag me with a spoon for that last line as the man is a mindless self serving little moron who has a god complex.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

yeah, and have you seen them today? The black ops drug pusher cia folks have them all hopped up on crack and meth...(not all obviously) but in more than a few locations around the country that traditionally was frequented by peace loving folks who liked their pot and long hair, and was for the most part...ok well 100% the part for peace (when was the last time you seen someone smoke a joint and want to fight?), now are screwed up on hard drugs. I wonder who introduced them to it? Answer: obviously a group of sophisticated folks who know how to derail a movement and side track a people, that's who!

It's really hard to find the same type of "hippie" (god I hate stereotypes, but for the sake of our post, we have to narrow it down) from back in the day today.....I'm not saying it's their fault per se...I'm saying other hard core and more damaging and often cheeper substances are readily available to folks while the drug enforcement folks continue to pound away at less dangerous pot. It's insane.

We need to fully legalize pot! It never should have been illegal in the first place. *(I don't smoke it much by the way, but I fully support legalization to keep folks away from the other stuff that is pushed that is far more damaging)*

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Skyshow,
I couldn't agree with you more.
One of my illnesses; I did an internet search and it plainly said that cannibis was the only known treatment for it. But I dare NOT use it. Medicinally or otherwise. I fear our gov't. Especially in the hands of the man who pen-stroked away our constitutional rights.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

devildogUSMC:

I think I have to reitterate the fact that the proposed idea isn't an attempt to start a "civil war," but a chance for American patriots who choose Freedom to enjoy life as Americans as it was intended by the Founding Fathers.

The proposed "revolution" isn't even a conspiracy to "overthrow" the "Old Government." It would allow those who wish to continue down the current course to do so.

They can all continue to "play Monopoly" while we establish a new and prosperous economy, where ConFederate persons will have jobs and not live in fear of "terrorists" (really BLOWBACK -- or a direct result of foreign intervention of our military, to keep our US Dollar's hegemony), our that the "Old Government" is planning to round up whomever doesn't continue to play Monopoly, and put them in detainment camps, guarded by our brothers and sisters who took an oath against exactly what the "Old Government" loyalists fear.

No war. No fear. Economy using real money. Less Federal control over our lives. Instead Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Under the guide of the US Constitution. No PACs. No lobbyists. No Federally mandated mental health screening to put our children on unproven medications to make them good little loyalists. Wake up. Our parents played monopoly, so we have to opt-out as soon as possible.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

No REMOVAL. Restoration in parallel. And the "movement" would not even break any existing laws (unless there are some we don't know about which were created through UNConsitutional Executive Orders or Signing Statements.) But under the Bill of Rights, I think this proposal is perfectly legal.

It's not about uniforms, marching or anything of the sort. It's about hard work to fix what's broken. And protection of our RESTORED FREEDOMS.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

You can keep playing monopoly, Dude.

Yikes! That was a one line post. Um...If you like the way things are, just keep doing what you're doing. We'll be the ants preparing for winter, and you can be the Grasshopper playing your fiddle or whatever. We'll need musicians, too, I suppose.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by cryingindian]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Part of starting a "brave new world" is, . . .being brave.

Great ideas find a way to happen.

It's the personal soul-searching that'll tell the tale.

Commitment begats action.
(I am currently raking myself over the coals to see if I'm up to it)

Good luck. I honestly hope this takes off and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian

...and pool our resources to build the proper model of what America should be. Our children will inherit a strong economy, and being taught in schools whose ciriculum is set by parents in the region they live will be ready to enter the free market place with knowledge and proper upbringing...

...If we need to, we can make our own arms and ammunition. And train to use them...I think that we could get enough volunteers at this point to fill the ranks with peace loving, like-minded individuals who want what's best for their family...
What do you think?

i was interested until you said "peace loving, like-minded individuals who want whats best for their family". then i realized how absurd this is, even for a hypothetical.
who decides what is "best" for you family? when you "pool your resources" (good luck with that experiment in communism), who will decide what "model" is best?

and i think people are ALREADY wanting "whats best for their family". i do think thats part of the problem-- people do not think outside of the box and realize they are part of a much larger community.

why re-invent the wheel? why not stick with Paul for 2012, or use the Congress....but then again, you never really stated what your issue was with the status quo, except that it was a "corporate" controlled government.

good luck with your Little Cuba. hope you can defend yourself against hostile neighbors with your homemade ammunition.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

If you really want people to believe in this and give it a fair chance....

Perhaps you can address my question on page 2, last post? Seems like you're skipping it..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian

I think I have to reitterate the fact that the proposed idea isn't an attempt to start a "civil war," but a chance for American patriots who choose Freedom to enjoy life as Americans as it was intended by the Founding Fathers.

I don't think you are attempting to start a civil war intentionally, but the only direction your proposition will take you is towards civil war. And that is your best possible outcome. More likely, your confederacy will be stopped in its tracks before anything even close to a civil war happens. I don't know who started this little rumor that you can "fight fire with fire", but think about that. Worst idea ever. You need to find some water.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If the fire is too big then water won't put it out. You need to add more fire to it so it burns out faster

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I don't know. I'd try to get more water or maybe suck all the oxygen out of the area. Fire can't exist without oxygen. In this case oxygen = MSM, the banking industry, and public ignorance, apathy, and indifference.

"Majority rules, don't work in mental institutions. Sometimes the smallest, softest voice that can't be heard, has the solution. What are we left with? A nation of god-fearing, pregnant, nationalists, who feel it's their duty to populate the homeland and pass on traditions...The idiots are taking over".
-NOFX

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The very fact that some recoil with dis-association and promote the
futility of such an event shows us that the idea may have merit.

It scares the bejesus out of some folk.
Why, . . . because it's a rebellion and a rebirth.

Most would like to enjoy the benefits of the rebirth.
Unfortunately, most are not willing to participate in the struggle, rebellion.

What should we say ? Come on . . . squeak up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join