It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the imminent collapse of U.S sovereignty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
According to leaked information by some members of the House of Representatives, the following has been discussed by Congress:

- The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008

- The imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009

- The possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,

- The advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

- The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

- The possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses, the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

- The necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),
the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

It seems as if they would prefer to have a different outcome. These are the very people who have the means and control at which to make vital changes. Why wouldn't they make the necessary changes??

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
They weren't making changes because of being blind to the outcomes until now.

This whole thing, the economic demise of the US has been the direct result of building China's economy under the pretext that it will succumb to Capitalism which is clearly not the case.

China has devalued the US dollar among other things aimed at destroying the US economy. Much of Congress was unaware of this or had believed in Bill Clinton's BS about China engagement as a strategic partner.

They became a partner alright, replicating US products, devaluing the dollar, and creating a huge trade-imabalance with Walmart as the primary catalyst.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
That is all very fascinating. Does anyone smarter than me have any suggestions on what to do about it? Or can I just go back to watching TV and/or playing Grand Theft Auto?

That is actually a serious question. Doom saying doesn't accomplish much if we aren't given any suggestions. I certainly don't have any though.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Naw. Those two chinese just detained at LAX with 80k worth of high tech camera equipment milling about government installations were just asking bystanders to take their picture, like at niagra falls. Ya, ya, that's the ticket.
American insurgents. Wow. Thought I'd never hear that phrase. They aren't building those rabbit cages for s and g's that's for sure. Do believe this looming economic failure is a well choreographed play to enter the amero into fruition.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Exactly, a good excuse to bring on the Amero and get Americans to support the NAU because of this economic crisis.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Far be it for me to rain on this doomsayer parade, but...

Leaks? Documentation, perhaps? The minutes from these Congressional talks? Anything at all to lend credence to your suppositions?

A little evidence would be nice, before I go panicing into the streets screaming the sky is falling.

top topics

join