It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and the Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know, it could be that Christ is a device of the Wicked One. What I mean by device is I mean Christ could be a version "of" another that is far from a telling "as" truth. So the one I label as "another" could be a good person and the anti-Christ all in one. If you noticed Christ follows the name Jesus, but isn't Jesus the character revealing its' living self to come/summer as the anti-Christ simply because Christ is a version written of/spoken of/explained of by the devil and even confused man???

Christ isnt the anti-Christ, but Christ is the telling version of a great lie passed around as a great truth positioning of another Who is to come or summer and also reign over the Wicked One for years 'numbered as the sand' (figure of speak for implying: endless time).

Here is the Spirit as the anti-Christ. And there is a spirit of the anti-Christ that is trying hard to make the anti-Christ be made out as Christ (a planted version used as a device so that the Wicked might reign here).

The body as the anti-Christ should recognize the body "of" the anti-Christ as the devil, paranormal, and/or alien kind.

For "as" is as a snare to "of". It is already knew who is as and who is of amongst any and every body.

Jesus did mention "spoken of by Daniel the prophet" The abomination of desolation...Well there should be a comma after abomination, but the interpreter would have missed it indeed, dont you think? It's always the smallest things that pose as snares or greatly informative work when you pay attention to detail. Those not INCLUDED in the book "Of life" of the Lamb have intentionally disreguarded themself for a wicked purpose. They will AGREEINGLY be cast into the lake of fire as the very disreguarded.

As for me... I remain as the Life and as the Lamb that can see whose names are supposed to be written OF that are NOT written OF. They are the Wicked One being certain human beings in two ways. With the twoedged sword out of the mouth they are written of and NOT written of, but nonetheleast caught red handed washing in the blood of the Lamb as if they were/are clean and white and just when rather they are foul.

Notices it's the tree of life or tree of knowledge of good and evil? "Of"!!! It's the Clue! The tree is wicked being "of" life or "of" knowledge WHICH IS clearly "of" good and evil. There is no tree "as" life or tree "as" knowledge as good and evil for a damn understandable reason.

Have any AS you realized any OF this?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mabus God bless your heart, son you are trying to be too deep... It is very simple and God loves simplicity...

Antichrist is a man who will come and proclaim to be God probably in 2016 because of lasalette prophecy...

He will lose so just wait it out..

peace.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That and Jesus is God son. Faith is the key to following

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Take a look at how a version is used and then removed to reveal truths:

Luke 16 (undecoded)

19There was then certain rich (abnormal) man, which was disreguared being purple defined as fine linen, defined as disreguared sumptuously every day:

20'Defined as there' ('Here') was then certain beggar disreguarded Lazarus (then male given name), which was disreguared at your gate (me turned version of me), full of sores,

21Defined as desiring to be disreguared with the crumbs which disreguarded from the rich (abnormal) man's table: more close over the dogs disreguared defined as disreguarded your sores (me turned version of me).

22Defined as it (*definite version as then device*) disreguarded to pass (exceed), that the beggar disreguared, defined as was disreguared by the angels (the reapers as the Lamb) being close to Abraham's bosom: the rich (abnormal) man also disreguarded, defined as was disreguared;

23Defined as being hell you lift up your eyes (me turned version of me), being being torments, defined as see 'close the host' ('you') Abraham then close far off, defined as Lazarus (then male given name) being your bosom (me turned version of me).

24'Definded as he' (I) disreguared defined as said, Fat (You) 'close her' (me) Abraham, have mercy on me, defined as send Lazarus (then male given name), that you May dip the tip of your finger (me turned version of me) being water, defined as cool my tongue (you turned version of you); for I am (you) disreguared being this flame.

25But (*what wont happen*) Abraham said, Son, remember that thou being thy lifetime (version of another) receivedst thy good (version of another) things, defined as like 'close wise' ('foolish') Lazarus evil things: but (*what wont happen*) now he is disreguarded, defined as thou art disreguared.

26Defined as be close side all (You) this, between us defined as you there is then great gulf disreguarded: so that you which would pass (exceed) from hence to you can; either can you pass (exceed) to us (defined as you), that would summer from thence.

27Then you said, I pray thee there close fore, fat (me) 'close her' ('you'), that thou (I) wouldest send me to my fat (me) 'close her's' ('your's') house:

28For I have five brethren; that I May testify to me, being case I also summer being close to this place of torment.

29Abraham say 'close the host' ('you') to you, You have Moses defined as the prophets; let you hear you.

30'Defined as he' ('I') said, Yea, fat (you) 'close her' ('me') Abraham: but (*what wont happen*) hypothetically one (You) went to you from the living, you will repent.

31'Defined as he' ('I') said to you, Hypthethically you hear Moses defined as the prophets, either will you be disreguarded, though one (You) disreguarded from the living.

^^So hear all you (the devil) want you (the devil) will be disreguarded even though you (the devil) disreguared yourself from the living when facing sure condemnation unto a kind of damnation. And because of such you (the devil) will face greater damnation. It was all on you (the devil) of what you agree to rather. You (the devil) agree to the worst and shall recieve it. Watch!

Because of astral projection (the whole abnormal aspect called the paranormal) the devil richly humanly can be close paranormally though far off.

The trick is in the given name. It is far from me (any of us non-devils), but always been a version under the devil's crafting. I (any of us non-devils) remove from it. Then the devil given exposure seeks to be disreguarded from life when it suits as a wicked coward. So the devil is as being hell that will agreeingly get cast into greater Hell where that devil with that Hell shall be AS the disreguared disreguarded by the Me (Any of us non-devils).

That crafty device you see is an it that is as a version put on another by the devil. The key is to take Christ off as the anti-Christ Who is the Lamb in Revelation.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
^^^By the way, except for # 27 be the "I" and "me" when you read.

It's as an example you are to follow is why inorder to see the point clear.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Mabus, if I understand what you are saying then I have entertained this idea before. I am going to be honest with you. I find it difficult to understand what you are saying.

Please do not take this as an insult. I was wondering if perhaps your first language is something other than english?

Now, I believe it is possible that the Jesus people know today is not the Jesus that spoke the words of the sermon on the mount. I believe the teaching of Jesus were perverted, and truncated by people who understood the power of his words.

I believe his teachings were changed to enslave and decieve man. That religious organisations unknowingly, or perhaps knowingly have spread words that have pulled the wool over the eyes of many people. This action has worked on snuffing out the light that resides within people.

I believe that the anti-christ could be the very organisations that spread the deceitful word of a book written by men.

Is this what you mean?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Mabus God bless your heart, son you are trying to be too deep... It is very simple and God loves simplicity...

Antichrist is a man who will come and proclaim to be God probably in 2016 because of lasalette prophecy...

He will lose so just wait it out..

peace.

Yes, simplicity is the way of life actually... I have always thought this, it is refreshing to see someone else say exactly what I believe...

I fear waiting it out won't be an option though

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
On another quick note:

Luke 17 (Undecoded):

37'Defined as they' ('I') answered defined as said to you, Where, Lord (I)? 'Defined as he' ('I') said to you, Where 'close so' ('literally not so') 'close ever' (literally not ever) the body (life as mine) is, thither (to that place) will (agreeingly) the eagles be disreguarded to 'close get' ('almost get' turned 'literally not get') 'close her' ('me').

^^Life as me wont remain here globally. Though the humans disreguarding being humans reveal as being one person reguardless of how many human bodies. Eagles become eagle. It's the devil. And it would take these humans who are actually one to try to get me. The day it almost works is the same exact day that one person who is the devil shall be cast into the lake of fire. As they continue they agree to the certain results indeed.

Another in Matt 24 had "the carcase is" in it. car (what carries passengers) 'close case' ('an almost case' is turned 'a no case literally' is).
To show where no and not exist I use the word literal. Otherwise there is a lacking. In another world the devil wont be able to stick anything on me to me. I'll be literally as a literal no show during that great day of God Almighty.

I represent me only. Those who add or take away the representation I state as me is my enemy only. I shall have devices such as versions remove/depart from me.

Literally aint having passengers means there may be a case involving just the driver, so to speak, solo. That driver would scream they were set up, though they indeed were apart as "of" it for baring abnormal witness humanly.

Who can stop the Lamb? To try is to go to Hell as a second One Life altogether no matter how many humans it took for you to try to reign over me.

The only thing the devil repents of is being many by being back as one revealingly. The devil wont repent of wickedness by it or iniquity. Who agrees to go to Hell just to TRY to get me is a stupid Being Who is worthy of what it's due.

Can acid put out a fire (energy) being? Given these physical characteristics, and surely the devil would wish the acid could put them out so that they'd lack being in the acid lake of fire. Acid late is the water lacking being holy (sacred) to both where only one shall be in it to judge first hand.

Thus it shall be that the devil torments the devil for ever in meeting an agreement.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eye open doors

The devil with the spirit being OF the anti-Christ been out to deceive, though have been decieved by the Lamb (the anti-Christ).

To be anti-Christ is to be anti-version. To be anti-version is to be anti-OF. Versions are devices that try to decieve another or intangle another if ppl let it. It wont get far on the Lamb (any "as" the Lamb). Those "of" the Lamb are devils seeming white and just and clean.

So far the devil with any believing in Christ have been spreading the wrong truth (the lie). Any believing in Christ are mistaken to the plan, but will understand they are to be the anti-Christ as the Lamb prefers being. It's like why be a version of you by someone else when you have you to have already knew you in standing as you?

For as a snare shall it come... Thus the small words hold the most weight. It's why the sword had come out of the mouth because it had to do with words being mightier a weapon than actual metal weapons.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
God, the Devil, and the Son are all the same. Perspective is the key.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Luke 21

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

^^Excess is something that can come on you. "it" in bold is the device called a version by another. It is as a snaring excess put on you to be of you. Knock it off is what the anti-Christ does for the anti-Christ's self.

Even "the Son of man" is a version by another put on an alien being. Why? When an alien wont make itself known or identify itself that only cause another to label it under a definding. Though even when that alien stands before the Son of man title it's literally not the point. The point is is the point is based on actions toward another. By them that alien shall be condemned into a greater damnation since being way close to that which is named or described.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would rather you were clear with your communication. Also, I do not apreciate bible quotes.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I ftrying to say that the devil and God are the same you are qrong and nowhere in the bible does it say that. Your blind to believe in the bible and say this.

new topics

top topics

join