It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nasty Truth Behind FOX News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As told by ex-emplyees of FOX News. This is some pretty incriminating stuff.

Jeez - that was tricky trying to embed that vid...

[edit on 5-5-2008 by jimbo999]

Mod Note: Clip embedded..

[edit on 6-5-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You have a malformed video ID, just post a link to the youtube vid.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Is that the same title of the youtube vid? Because I just went to youtube and searched for it and it wasn't there. You might have been on to something if that is the case. They might have already buried it, which would totally suck.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
When embedding a YouTube video, only copy/paste the code following the "=".

Edit to add video.

Darn it. That didn't work.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Tuning Spork]

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Your youtube link didn't take me there ..
I had the same problem earlier trying to leave
a link .. hope you can put
the right number/code in ... and let me know how
ya did it ..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
Your youtube link didn't take me there ..
I had the same problem earlier trying to leave
a link .. hope you can put
the right number/code in ... and let me know how
ya did it ..

Sorry folks - I was really struggling to get the darn video to imbed. Gave up and went with a direct link instead

J.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Watched it, very good find. It's obvious to me that faux has always been totally rigged. Brainwash central. It is literally MKULTRA mind control techniques being used en masse, to brainwash anyone who is willing to flip the old cable box to faux.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here's an equally shocking expose of FOX News tactics as told by reporters hired by FOX themselves. Problem was: these reporters wanted to actually report the news...

www.youtube.com...://www.anomalytv.com/site/category/canada/

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Watched it, very good find. It's obvious to me that faux has always been totally rigged. Brainwash central. It is literally MKULTRA mind control techniques being used en masse, to brainwash anyone who is willing to flip the old cable box to faux.

Yep - it's scary stuff alright. How this could be defined as 'News' or 'Reporting' is very difficult to ascertain. Poor 'ol Walter Cronkite looked pretty shocked and indignant...

J.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is this the video?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

www.youtube.com...://www.anomalytv.com/site/category/canada/

Good find Jimbo, that second link was an exellent peek at how things really work behind the curtain at FOX (or any other mainstream network for that matter).

I once had a conversation with an employee of FOX (many years ago). He explained to me how a large percentage of the news coverage was actually well disguised advertising for other companies owned by the same group as FOX. I didn't really get it at the time, but after watching closely for a few months it became rather clear.

So much of what we see on the news is only included to further a political agenda, the balance of "news" items are pretty much carefully disguised ads for other companies under the same umbrella. Unfortunately, this leaves no room for actual reporting.

Mark my words, there will come a time (as technology progresses) when news anchors and reporters will all be CGI. News bots will be deployed to gather footage, and computer generated "reporters" will be scripted and superimposed onto this footage to provide whatever slant is desired. No more pesky journalists to contend with.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Is this the video?

www.youtube.com...

Yep - that's one of them
The links should be above somewhere. What IS the deal with embedding Youtube videos? I still can't get them to work...

J.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Agreed. And I would hazard a guess that we're not too far away from that rather chilling scenario either...

J.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great find! Fox serves as the worst example of abuse of trust in journalism in the history of the American Industry.

Frightening that so many Americans think it's news they are getting, they think it is facts, they actually believe that you can trust Fox.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"Write it the way the lawyers want it written".

That statement alone I think is worth it's weight in gold. Lawyers writing news stories, yeah, that's the way to go. It's also worth mentioning Monsanto in there, it surprises me not at all that they were involved as well.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I wonder how much money and showers it takes to get rid of that dirty feeling you get from working there.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeadFirstForHalos
I wonder how much money and showers it takes to get rid of that dirty feeling you get from working there.

They don't wash, they are sandblasted with lies!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is outrageous. And not only does the Florida courts dismiss the case, saying it didn't happen, but then the FCC (?) says falsifying the news is not illegal!

This story tells about a big part of why our media has failed us. On a good note, it is nice to see people who are willing to speak out, as in that second video.
Good vids, both of them - must-see.

Starred and flagged.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by HeadFirstForHalos

They don't wash, they are sandblasted with lies!

Unless they are not just figurative robots, but real ones...no bath necessary.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I hate to tell you folks, but Fox is no different than any other major news network. The only difference is that they have a conservative agenda instead of a liberal agenda.
All "journalists" are told what to report on and what not to report on. They are given an assignment and told how to cover it and what to say. Their stories are thoroughly reviewed upon completion and nothing is left to chance.
Journalism only occurs at very small, independent news outlets that are basically insignificant in the big picture. ALL TV network news is tightly controlled and crafted to present a certain point of view.
If the "news" weren't controlled at all, you would see all kinds of stories about 911, the new world order, UFO's, and anything else weird or different that might boost ratings. News departments love to stir up a conflict and what could be more contentious than 911?
I remember right after 911 happened, all the major news organizations agreed to stop showing the towers falling. Why would they do that?? You don't see 60 minutes diving into a complete analysis of the fateful day of 911 either. Why do you think that is? It's because it is forbidden.
I worked in the TV news business for many years and have seen the shift from journalism to corporate control. The mainstream media is a malevolently false reality. As a consequence, I don't watch the news or read newspapers any more. Why be exposed to such toxic propaganda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join