It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati aren't the bad guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It seems to me that the illuminati are characterized as satanists, evil, and so on. But in reality they started as a group which denied the existence of God, and believed that teaching religion would be destructive to the development of science and knowledge, as well as truth. They were criticized and murdered, and they fled to escape, with the plan to one day rise again and create a new world order. I honestly do not think this plan is half bad. You can't honestly believe that the government could be so evil and dumb? Their plan to unite the world, despite having to destroy the twin towers, is an attempt to prevent massive warfare, with the continuing productions of weapons that make the atom bomb look like a firework. Honestly, it seems to me that the illuminati still exist, not having infiltrated the government, but instead the government having accepted their ideas and agreed upon them, as they seemed beneficial. I mean in order to have a consistent world, throughout, it would be necessary to eliminate religion, as this is a major cause of disagreement and war. I mean if you get down to it, there are many ways that it seems as if the Illuminati and the Church are currently competing. The Church is spreading rumors, as they did in the 1770's, that illuminatis are satanists and not to accept them when they come to power. Many other reasons as well

join