It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth 101......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The problem with America today is that most Americans are ignorant, stupid, greedy, sexaholic and self-centered. Theres few and rare of us Americans that are none of those things. You can thank the bush administration, fox news, and some parts of the republican party for destroying the the morally and ethics of America today. About bush you say? Bush got what he wanted, the oil in Iraq. The cost of oil is 3500 victims of 9/11, 4000 troops deaths in Iraq and the tens of thousands Iraqi life's. Bush doesn't care, he has his dirty money and blood oil.

Everyone here American and non-American can thank bush for destroying the image of America and the Republican party. Heres a funny thing I heard, Reagan, The best Republican that ever lived. Cause he was a peoples person and started the end of the Soviet Union. Bush, the worst Republican and president that in American history. Cause he had his part in 9/11 and destroyed Iraq for oil.

Thats enough endless babble for me for now!!!!!!!! To be continued? AHH I HATE THAT!

[edit on 5/7/08 by Files]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Vector J
To Skyfloating, why is this kind of thing allowed?...

I dont know. I do know its frowned upon by most.

Remember: Responding to it equals promoting it.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

Yep. I've always hated that threads like these get way more attention than they should.
Kind like that annoying crazy frog song. Everyone says they hate it but it still makes millions.

I'll only post in threads like these once, to remind people not to post in them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Formless1999, stop saying you are The One. I am The One. There can not be two Ones. Except for The Eleven. If you persist in claiming to be the one The One, I , the *TRUE* The One, will be forced to file a formal complaint with The Zero. You have been warned.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yep. I've always hated that threads like these get way more attention than they should.
Kind like that annoying crazy frog song. Everyone says they hate it but it still makes millions.

I'll only post in threads like these once, to remind people not to post in them

Let others make up their own minds instead of pushing your opinion on them. You're not a mod, so why do you act like one?

If you can't stand threads like these then you wouldn't bother to open them at all. Yet, here you are posting in it. Goes against the whole point you tried making in your post doesn't it? That you don't care for these threads?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
POW wrote,

If you are who you say you are can you prove it somehow beyond a reasonable doubt for me and everyone, 2 years oler than me and connected to one of the christian gods should be easy if it were true. I just assumed that a religious figure here in present day earth would have some sort of greater purpose or mission (armaggetton, helping peole, staying covert rather than leaving breadcrumbs for gov.

You would think so,But im not the christ of 2000 years ago.
I dont know whats going on day to day,Im finding out about life as i go,Im still in my 20s.Me appearing in the flesh would cause more problems than solve.
In my oppinon the world dosnt need me to help,The people will help them selves in the end.
As ive said there is know proof,I cant walk on water or turn water into wine,Im a man.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Formlessness1999

I only ask for something, not water to wine not walking on water, something some sort of proof that you are connected or why you would believe it. I didnt mean to imply you were jesus of 2000 years ago or second coming, all I asked is who you are you how this is possible. I would love to have faith reinforced by something that is tangible proof or an amazing history that caused this if we have only get to have faith in you eventually, maybe. Its just 8 pages later and you said you know things in 1st post and been giving the run around trying to avoid questions. What do you know that deserves days and thousands patiently waiting. You got I think 13,000 views and 145 replies, I got 250 or so views and 3 replies, and I just dont understand why you are behaving in this way. This is a conspiracy theorist website if you choose not to go in depth with only cryptic riddles are you making yourself the conspiracy?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My car has ONE Major common problem.? remote the problem for me.?
what color and who made it...?

its in my driveway - 605 20th St. SW Winter Haven, Fl.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Self Pinal Program:
before you go to sleep, repeat this over and over -
Iam tired and I want to go to sleep, when I'm asleep I want to know - I want to wake in my dream and control my dream.

Some how this allows you to see yourself sleeping - and thats about all I can recall - seem when you wake up you remember - but after the next dream you cant remember the previous ones... really weird... I did research on self hipno for a while and this is a close to out of body - I got.. seeing myself sleep is a trip...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Well OP, you seem to be a rather strange and maybe slightly religious person who claims to know a lot. So in that case. what is the use of 72 virgins to a dead suicide bomber?

and you don't know particle physics. OK lets do basic physics then, what makes an aeroplane fly. Basic geography, what makes a volcano erupt? Basic maths, whats integration and how do you do it?

And for a bonus point, why does windows suck except for games?

Why would i know that?
If some one did know that would that make them christ for you?

I know the volcanoe question but it only proves i listend in school.
Techtonic plates under the earth coliding and the energy that creates opens up the earth causing a volcanoe. I think,Maybe i should of payed more attention.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Files
Thats enough endless babble for me for now!!!!!!!! To be continued?

Please don't continue!
Your babble is nothing but mindless dribble.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have an actual question for you and other for this thread.
One I know the name to, but no proof. It's for you to decide.

Who wants to start ww3, civil war and who really behind it?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
philwolf i was alive in 1987.

strange.... im all go for oneliners too now

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Zeus187]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
the work of the "one"?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
heres a question i would like answered honestly.

what would happen if you fell from a window of the 34th floor of a highrise building to the solid concrete footpath below?

if the answer is tomato soup all over the pavement, i suggest you go make some.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have a test for you didnt seem to bother answering any of your remote viewing requests so I will make this easy. Remote view true meaning of a dream I had and I will describe it.
I wake up in my bed, there are people in my head talking to me, first they were my neighbor, then ghost of christmass past, then FBI, then the Antichrist then the FBI again. The whole time which seemed like it went on forever months they were interogating me while laughing at me and every aspect of my life and somehow audience of family and neighbors could here them. They said they were dream police and kept me on the phone?radio?brain like some sort of psychosis. And that TV thing you talked about was there when TV was on, because I took a lot of your post as a humiliating vendetta aimed at 1/4 of my lifes plight. And it bothered me and mustve shown up in my dreams. Did you have any point of this post than to waste peoples time and give me nightmares? What town do you live in?
Even a regular person might be able to do this, dreams are like plays they have deeper meaning symbolism, metaphors, art, things your subconcious rearranges for you to interpret. OK, go.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

you are quiet the contradicting guy.....

YOU STATED THAT:

Ask and ye shall recieve.

THIS WAS ASKED:

How old are you and where you from.

AND YOU RESPONDED:

im in my early 20s where im from is not important.

1. You say ask and ya shall receive but YOU WERE ASKED WERE YOUR FROM AND YOU DEDUCTED THAT IT WAS OF NO IMPORTANCE?? SO NOW YOU DECIDE WHAT TO ANSWER AND WHAT NOT? SO IF WE ASK WE MIGHT RECEIVE IF YOU THINK IT'S IF IMPORTANCE.

2. I should think of " THE ONE " that he at least knows how to type the word right. Maybe the ones is not so clever at all.
just as a quick lesson it's RECEIVE not RECIEVE plus many other mistakes you have in other responds.

my apologies for the caps-lock but i find it necessary to point out those phrases.

For being the ONE you sure lack discipline and order in your typing.
By that I deduct that you write fast and make mistakes unconsciously, you do not turn back and recheck your post. You also have a disorder with point and commas plus forget to use the Space bar many times.

Here by you are NOT THE ONE but JUST ANYONE that might have some disorder maybe your going through your mid-life crisis at the moment, seek help and ya shall RECEIVE !!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Why would i know that?
If some one did know that would that make them christ for you?

I know the volcanoe question but it only proves i listend in school.
Techtonic plates under the earth coliding and the energy that creates opens up the earth causing a volcanoe. I think,Maybe i should of payed more attention.

so you do admit you only could answer to those question in witch you know the answer. NOT that we could ask anything and you shall give us the answer.
PLUS by going to SCHOOL you are just NORMAL nothing special in you AND MUCH LESS IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION ENOUGH TO KNOW SUCH THING AS TO WHERE A VOLCANO COMES FROM. AN I DO THINK THAT the ANSWER YOU GAVE WAS SEARCHED UP IN THE INTERNET.

Also your phrase came to as a respond that a teenager would give to such a question. I do stress out that you are not THE ONE and not even close. And i do not believe your the age that you claim to have.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So let me get this straight,

You can't: spell, answer any questions directly, put any of your thoughts into writing coherently, dance around every question, and are pretending to be "the one"

Well you know what there is only one The One" in this universe or multi-verse for that matter and his name is Jet Li and he is going to be pissed when he finds out about this thread. I'm going to go tell him right now, along with your parents. Jet Li is going to get on a plane and set you straight, and then when he's done he's going to hand you over to your parents and then they are going to tell "the one" to go to his room right now and that his video game privileges have been taken away.

You don't even know the difference between tai chi and hsing yi, so how are you "the One"

Don't be fooled by this wannabe, Jet Li=The One and it's also copyrighted so there.

Like the way the OP tries to pretend to be enlightened but responds to every question in the most vague way. I have a theory. people speaking vaguely to other people from an assumed position of authority are usually just mediocre people pretending to be much smarter than they are hoping that nobody will notice and that they'll get some kind of recognition or attention. man insecurities can really make or break a person. sad

[edit on 12-5-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hey Formlessness,

Take your place inside the fire. If you keep claiming to be Jesus, that's just where you are going.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join