It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth 101......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There must be a nut house lout there that hands people leaving a biz card that has abovetopsecret.com on it Some shrink is getting a huge laugh at his handy work

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
The goverment has been watching my exsistene since the 80s.....and you say your in your early 20s????

In their early 20's in about 10 years IMO.

We see several of these types of threads each month.

Here's my (conspiracy) theory:

IMO these are just some jr. high or high school kids that stumble across ATS and then try to sound "mysterious" and more "adult" than they really are. I've also wondered if some of these threads aren't "assignments" they get in school to go on bulletin board sites and see how many replies they can get.

Oh, and there's the spelling thing. This person doesn't just make a few typos, they write like a graduate (or fugitive?) from "Hooked on Phonics", which is another clue that you're dealing with a young kid.

(major) Waste of time.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Three questions for you Mr. "the one".

First one,

Do you have a girlfriend? If not, you should go find one.

Second question,

Do you take medication for any kind of disorder? When people think they are gods or superbeings it generally relates to a mental disorder.

Third question,

What makes you think the government cares about gods or supernatural beings. They can't use it to kill or gain money, they don't care about it.

Just hoping your infinite wisdom can grant answers to my questions.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Ragnarok691]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I will tell you the truth 100%,
I am the alpha the omega,Begining and end.The morning star his in my right hand,
Now any one out there who belives in the virgin birth as decribed in the bible,
Well quiet frankly if you can not see through that as a fictional interpretation of it,For you to acccept the truth will be hard.
To those that are atheists,Your better off.
Christ,I am the image of my father bsut my image his hidden by the light.
So to is she,(mary).
The birth his a new begining a transferance of energys or(spirits).
We changed are images to light.I am her female side,She is my male side.

I am not god.

at first i spokewith you in parables,but you did not understand.Now i am speaking with you plainly and you still do not percieve.Never the less you served as a parable when i spoke in parables,and as a manifestation when i spoke plainly.

i tell you the truth if i had been sent to people who would listen to me,and spoken with them ,i would have never of come down to the earth,you ought to be ashamed.

what you look for as already come but you do not know it.

Now from the light christ.
and from imperashability
by the grace of thhe sprit,
came the for stars that derive from the self produced one he gazed about and made the stars stand still before him.the three beings present are
will thought and life..

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Formlessness1999

Well, I just did a search on you in the Akashic Records, and sorry to say but they've never heard of you.

So, don't quit your day job, er, drop out of school.

You've had some fun. Now go out and play, or better yet, do your math and history homework and then a little warm milk before bedtime will take you back to dreamworld again.

Sheeesh, 7 pages of this ...

[edit on 5/6/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
People can't understand you because you make NO sense.

Your saying the same crap I hear constantly, except it has no point. Like always.

What is the POINT? And don't tell me God has something to do with it, we can all go to church if we want to.

But i'm expecting something about trumpets blowing and seals being opened.

Poor little seals!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You may now proceed to ask me questions. Give it a try. You might be surprised.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok.

I've been holding back a secret from everyone. Outside of ATS, off the Internet, I lead a double life. Quite literally.

For you see: I am....

"The Two."

I know everything. In fact, not only do I know everything, but I know everything... twice. Ask me anything, and I shall dodg... er, answer your questions two-thfully.

Oh, and two is greater than one, therefore all you people out there who are "The Ones" better respect my authoritah.

Mods, this post is on topic in a way that only someone who is truly The Two can comprehend, therefor I implore you to leave it in place until such time that my boss, The Three, decides to make his appearance. He's due in December 12, 2012.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ATS really needs to bring back the system where memebrs had to write about why they should be on ATS before being able to fully join.

To the OP, you cannot keep claiming to be above and beyond a god and yet not know the answers to peoples questions. Here's a simple question for you, why say you will answer people's questions, and then proceed to not do so?

To Skyfloating, why is this kind of thing allowed?...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
he must be jet li... the one.

hi jet lee.

your a joke.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

"I", in fact, have already answered your questions. Are people really that desperate for "truth" that they let themselves be sucked in by a kid playing a prank like this. Borders on the pitiful ...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
To Skyfloating, why is this kind of thing allowed?...

I dont know. I do know its frowned upon by most.

Remember: Responding to it equals promoting it.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but are you calling me pitiful for asking the OP a question, when I think I made it glaringly obvious I think this is rubbish?...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Wow! what can I say! Last night i was trying to bring up important concerns about the dark side of ATS and some mods, and had posts banned. Yet this utter rubbish is allowed to run freely with moderators joining in with the fun and games. Who runs this place, are we not meant to be trying to find out what is real or false or are we here to enjoy taking the mick out of someone that is obviously wasting your time.

I dont think one member has taken this thread with any seriousness.

Mods!!!!!! Whats happening to ATS ?????????

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I owe you the people of this website an apology and the author an amends, I read the 1st page of dialogue between form... and people and I wrote my post. I just got on this post yesterday, and I have been sort of analyzing behavior of memories and prersent to find motives or hidden meaning, like a detective for too long. And felt like you might have been playing me personally if not everyone. Ex, "1999", born in early 80s, matrix reference, so called biblical attachments, possible surveilance, eminem fan or distorted you, and even the telepathy thing bothered me appearing on or getting subliminals through your TV, so I ask do you know me or think you do, and enjoy these cryptic riddles on cyperspace. I have a persecution complex or more like a history of being shunned by society. I know all too well that you dont want to be even considered impersonating or a possiblity of being a soldier for either side or lie about it. One it is extremely blasfamous, Two if this wasnt the internet you would either get instituinalized or/and hurt, and Three this will go down on your permanet record if you are religious. Six years almost I have been running from Marilyn Manson image I thought got attached to me. You know what thats like the way people look at you judge you or the way you see yourself when those doubts used to come around. You know Nostra Damus, !st antichrist Napoleon, 2nd Hitler and 3rd shows up in 1999 and attacks New York. I used to and still do have nightmares about meeting the embodiment of Satan, possession or chosen and think unparalleled cruelty, hatred and disgust for anything pure or good and just contempt for life. Also had ones where Gov. scanners would try to make my head explode or savagely out of control X man mutation of uncontrollable telepathy 150 foot radius running through suburban jungle being hunted like an animal. Thats not the point though just hit too many nerves, I dont know if I will be welcomed on this website or if anybody cares about my opinions, I just had to try. Dont contribute to making people cynical towards new comers or proposterous sides of life. Or appear like a condesending charlettin and make us the victums of your joke. We are only on this earth for a short time dont go to war or laugh at what you might consider weakness or funny by wasting peoples time with inane dodging. If you are who you say you are can you prove it somehow beyond a reasonable doubt for me and everyone, 2 years oler than me and connected to one of the christian gods should be easy if it were true. I just assumed that a religious figure here in present day earth would have some sort of greater purpose or mission (armaggetton, helping peole, staying covert rather than leaving breadcrumbs for gov. or anybody who knows how to find you, ect.) than toying with people online, I dont know I just read up to page 5 today. And just take a step back and examine all of lifes wonders people, animals , nature, earth , solar system and all of existence and time and you are going to poke fun at a website that believes that covert conspiracies by people with power and free will are a possibility. Just be happy that you are alive and young, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 ears, 2 eyes and they all work . Things could be so much worse , is this really what you want to be doing with whatever precious finitive time you have with your life? Dont turn to the darkside my freind because you sound like you know better than me whats waiting for you for all of eternity.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think the ass hat who started this thread needs to get out more!

You're not fooling anyone. From the looks of it you're only capable of playing hide and seek. Try making a monumental achievement to society then we'll talk.

My Best Regards to You...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Why is sky floating offline? Thats a question, he,s meant to be moderating here does that mean we have a free for all. No reply to my post and also strange it may seem skyfloating had posts in ealier threads and walla, GONE!

No mod has answered my post. WHY?

reply to post by Skyfloating

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
[edit on 6/5/2008 by pierreletrek]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah how dare that unpaid moderator have a life outside of ATS! What a jerk! ATS should only accept as moderators those special few who are willing to never ever get off their computers, EVER!!!

Original Poster, I finally have my question for you: WHERE DOES SKYFLOATING GET THE NERVE TO SIGN OFF OF ATS WHEN HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ETERNAL UNRESTING MODERATOR!?????

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What came into full effect in 1999, was eminems 1st ep in 99 or 2000 he was making raps for awhile no one knew who he was. NWO you mean NWA that doctor dre is from an extension, has anyone ever really heard NWA or Eminem on the radio, or New World Order? How does it produce signals your brain picks up assimilating you into the matrix? You mean asleep disconnected from the real world how? Not literally of course symbolically or metaphorically?

[edit on 6-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by P. O. W.]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join