It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth 101......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
So Internos, are you saying the skunkworks is the ATS trash can? (lol)

No, absolutely, heck

The purpose of my previous post was to point this out

i've quoted the relevant part of the OP by S.O.:
this thread could be tolerated here, but of course it cannot be tolerated in Aliens & UFOs forum.
Anyway, i agree with your post: it's sad but true what you say, as usual

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't see any info that you have offered. I have read some really great questions that were not answered. I see nothing here that you have offered us. If you believe you have some great knowledge just tell it... as of now you have told us nothing

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
"What if God was 0ne of us? Just a slob like 0ne of us? Just a stranger on a bus, trying to make his way home?" -Eric Bazilian

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is great!

Formlessness1999: I am THE ONE! Ask me ANYTHING.

Everyone else: [poses question]

Formlessness1999: I don't know the answer to that... but while I'm here, make sure you worship God.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Formlessness1999

My friend gets just like this everytime he drinks too much or gets too high.
Dude, ask me some questions... I know everything?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Formlessness1999
came in to full effeft in 1999.
Emnem was a major tool of the NWO.popular music that you here on the radio.produces signals the brain picks up assimalating you in to the matrix.

What came into full effect in 1999?

I have never listened to an Eminem song, so does that mean I am not assimilated into the matrix?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

i only offer the truth.nothing more.

Really?

Cause it seems that all you offer are vague philosophical answers. Vague philosophies can rarely be called "truth" - they're more like opinions.

You can say, "We descend from the virgin light being." - or whatever ... buy, if I don't buy into the whole "virgin light being" can't that be interpreted as a lie?

That's my first question, I guess.

Here's my second:

Since you seem to know the Dead Sea Scrolls so well, can you tell me where (the closest town - nothing as vague as "a cave") David hid from Saul? This relates directly to the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Essenes that wrote them.

This is more or a history question than a question of the great mysteries of the universe. But, surely you being "the one" and knowing so much about the Dead Sea Scrolls, could answer this?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
memo to formlessness: I have a friend who's a history professor. One of his areas of emphasis is theology. He is an expert on the Dead Sea Scrolls.
I don't think I've ever heard him discuss the scrolls and "The Matrix" in the same conversation.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet?
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

4th chamber . liquid swords.

ha ! word

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by branestorm

off topic: yesss! GZA!! but seriously "the one", what are your "onely" asperations for a "onely" life? start a new religion? drink the koolaide? or maybe live in your mom's basement... if you are "the one" how are you going to better or perhaps hurt the world? and i just wasted 3 min of my life . . .

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

i wouldnt say there is any thing inperticular.im not specialim just the one.
Why are people aware of me?
Well alot of that is due to sucsessfull remote viewing.As well as some kind of telepathy.
not to mention biblical comparrrisons.

im in my early 20s where im from is not important.

If so...
Just try me... I would not need to ask.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Makes me glad I don't follow religion

Here's a question, why has the original post not led me to blow my brains out ?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm having trouble with Symantec Backup Exsuck, ver 11.0 rev 6325, can you help?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Somehow i don't think "the one" would be a poor speller and use phrases like "lol"... People our children are lost and bored.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well OP, you seem to be a rather strange and maybe slightly religious person who claims to know a lot. So in that case. what is the use of 72 virgins to a dead suicide bomber?

and you don't know particle physics. OK lets do basic physics then, what makes an aeroplane fly. Basic geography, what makes a volcano erupt? Basic maths, whats integration and how do you do it?

And for a bonus point, why does windows suck except for games?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Explain how Eminem has ties with the NWO.

He does have a line in his song Lose Yourself that goes :
"His soul's escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order
A normal life is borin, but superstardom's close to post mortom "

But that can be nothing but a rhyme. Explain why you said Eminem is part of this big scheme?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is my question: Why are you pretending to be The One? If you really were The One, you would know that the truth is, *I* am the one. There can only be one The One by definition of the word One.

From here on out, ask me your questions, and I will prove that I am the One, because unlike the poster claiming to be The One, I really am The One, and I know everything.

OK, Go.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
what is the secret recipe for Kentucky fried chicken?

that and whats up with the platypus?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
"what is the secret recipe for Kentucky fried chicken?"

Lard, Salt, Rosemary and Corn Flakes.

"that and whats up with the platypus?"

It is an aquatic marsupial with a bill similar to a duck's for digging food out of the muddy bottom of its habitat.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
why do you people even try with stuff like this- this guy is clearly a SCHIZOPHRENIC wow get this guy some help or maybe his parents should take away the internet

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join