posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
Alright, I'm 17 and a high-school dropout jazz musician, and I'll bet I can do a better job of answering some of the questions posted on page 3.
(And watch, I'll even use proper grammer!)
- can you see or know the future? what's going to happen?
No, he can't. Neither can I for that matter. Guesses would indicate Barack wins, potentially gets assasinated within a year, his VP would then take
over, perhaps bringing about events leading to a full-scale nuclear WW3. Or not. Who knows?
- does the us gov have any of the following technology: time travel, scalar weapons, antigravity, earthquake generators, weather control, or
Probably, doubt it, probably, definitely, definitely, probably.
- is there life past 2012? what will it be?
Probably. It might be living amongst nuclear fallout. Or life after the passing of Nibiru. Or life, like it is now, with small technological
- how extensive is the power of the mind? can the people of this world change it through their beliefs / faith?
The mind is incredibly powerful. I've seen it do crazy things - mothers lifting cars off of children. This could be classified as faith. Also,
ancient martial arts are heavily founded in religious beliefs, often with great success at harnessing astonishing strength and agility.
- has religion been created to deceive and control? if so, how?
Of course! People didn't understand what made everything or why it's all here. So they look towards a creationary superforce and wish to please
it so that it creates things in their favor. Somewhere along the line, the most GENIUS BUSINESSMAN EVER figured out that if they play it off like
this force has an eternal paradise of bliss and awesomeness for the few men who are faithful to Him and do a bunch of stuff in His name. He loves you
tp death unconditionally and would pretty much do anything for you... except let you into Heaven. For that honor you must go above and beyond!
Unfortunately, sometimes these things involve killing people, stealing, lying, playing terrible pop-rock (or even worse, rogan! GAHH!) and paying
large sums of money in order to ensure "salvation." This in turn created "ScapeGod" - people got so wrapped up in the lie that they developed the
mentality of "As long as I give my 15% of my annual income and say some stuff and wake up early on Sundays, I can pretty much do whatever. Cuz God
loves me, right?" And - bang! - you have modern Christianity.
- does extraterrestrial life exist? what is the extent of earthlings involvement with them?
If you go by the Drake equation, yes, it does. As far as our involvement goes, I don't really know. Niether does the OP.
- does the soul exist? life after death? god?
No idear. I sure hope so. Nonexistance would just suck.
- how do we break free of our habits, harmful beliefs, and political control?
- is there a spiritual war going on?
Yes - it's called the War on Terror.
- is karma real?
Absolutely! You've never given a bum a dollar and then gotten an accidental discount at Subway?
Given the evidence, yes.
- what about reincarnation?
Maybe. I think so. The Buddhist tradition of selecting new Dalai Lamas gives an enormous amount of credence to it. The story of the choosing of the
current one in the early 40's is actually quite fascinating.
- are entities commonly labeled "demons" or "angels" real?
No, most likely just lost souls.
- is there greater justice... in this life or the next?
I feel the greatest justice of allis Judge Joe Brown, weekdays at 1:00 PM MT on UPN.
- what really brought down 1, 2 and 7?
Um... the number 9? I don't know.
- how do we create a free energy device?
Evacuate Wyoming and fill it with windmills.
Come on, mods. PLEASE hoax this one. I don't have a diploma and I know more than the OP does about his own damn thread. This was fun, you guys
should ask me questions instead of the OP.
[edit on 6-5-2008 by alexbassguy]