It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth 101......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
okay I get it ..... you're the antichrist aren't you? I was wondering when you'd show up. So guess what? Your side loses. In your face! Yeah!

[edit on 5-5-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Formlessness1999

See I knew this man was speaking lies as soon as I noticed the spelling mistakes. Others are not so clever.

And the fact he quoted from the Gnostic Bible.

As the divine forethought, or Christ,
in the Secret Book of John says to a person—every person—in the pit of the
underworld, "I am the forethought of pure light, I am the thought of the virgin spirit, who raises you to a place of honor. Arise, remember that you have heard, and trace your root, which is I, the compassionate."

If he was really was The Grand Creator, The Lord of Lords, The King of Kings, I am very sure He would have knowledge of grammar and spelling.

Pretty funny that he hasn't been back to "answer" questions. Oh and when he said celebrities knew him and that he was on Parkinson, I immediately thought "David Icke!!"

Too bad it wasn't real. I'm glad everyone wasn't sucked into a vortex of lies and bile.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

that's some of that Ghost Face Killa ...for those not in the know

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I don't know why I am responding to you, but you can't even spell for god's sake!! Go buy Phonics, get hooked, then come back.....

Oh heres one. What other biblical figure was born of immaculate conception? U2U me with the answer, ONE.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i seriously believe Formlessness1999 is on something to think they are "the one" "the one" would not be posting on a random forum answering peoples questions.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
To everyone who is not the guy who started this thread, why would you even bother replying to this guy's delusions?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
OOOhhhh kay I dont know what youre talking about but I think that is your game. Formlessness1999 are you talking about Columbine? Or biblical conections??? I dont know the references youre making. Could you please be more descriptive?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Dear Op, it saddenes me to think you can come on ATS and rile up my friends and foes and insult there intellience.

IMO you are obviously looking for attention, and probably showing this to your friends for a laugh on other peoples account.

I believe I know the answers I have been looking for, and you cannot be "The One" for many reasons.

1) We are all Light being, capable of being "Gods" upon this planet. We all just need to wake up and live and treat each other like the gods that we are. (More to it but I imagine i don't need to explain that to you)

2) An enlighten One or "The One" would not make his sons, daughters, brothers, sisters angry or confussed by such nonesense. He would want to create Love and Peace.

3) An enlighten One or "The One" will only guide people in the ways of life and not just hand it to the people who are still lost in the ways of life.

4) An other reason "The One" would not do this, is his love for his creations. He has told us the way it is to be, and we are to learn how this is to be. ON OUR OWN (FREE WILL) It is a shame that the ones we trust have betrayed us. aka lucifer.

5) Only the Darkness will recruit others by convincing them of a false truth and false answers of what is to be on earth. Which is what you are.IMO.

If you are true and not a hoax prove me wrong with answering me this question. It has to do with religion.

How did mankind come to exsist on planet earth?

IMO I can't believe in the Adam and Eve story as we would all be severely developmently delayed by now. IMO it can't be evolution from ape to human in a matter of 10,000 to 20,000 yrs, cause why haven't we changed at all in 3000 yrs that is record in history books.

Love and Light

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Because this is what I like to do on ATS!!

Why did you post on his thread? Are you going to come back and check the answers to the question you asked?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

i wouldn't waste your time asking the person questions he has answered very few and is not willing to credibly back up his claim of being "the one"

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by notyavgkat
reply to post by EyesWideShut

that's some of that Ghost Face Killa ...for those not in the know

I was waitin for someone to notice

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Alright, I'm 17 and a high-school dropout jazz musician, and I'll bet I can do a better job of answering some of the questions posted on page 3. (And watch, I'll even use proper grammer!)

- can you see or know the future? what's going to happen?
No, he can't. Neither can I for that matter. Guesses would indicate Barack wins, potentially gets assasinated within a year, his VP would then take over, perhaps bringing about events leading to a full-scale nuclear WW3. Or not. Who knows?

- does the us gov have any of the following technology: time travel, scalar weapons, antigravity, earthquake generators, weather control, or superplagues?
Probably, doubt it, probably, definitely, definitely, probably.

- is there life past 2012? what will it be?
Probably. It might be living amongst nuclear fallout. Or life after the passing of Nibiru. Or life, like it is now, with small technological advances.

- how extensive is the power of the mind? can the people of this world change it through their beliefs / faith?
The mind is incredibly powerful. I've seen it do crazy things - mothers lifting cars off of children. This could be classified as faith. Also, ancient martial arts are heavily founded in religious beliefs, often with great success at harnessing astonishing strength and agility.

- has religion been created to deceive and control? if so, how?
Of course! People didn't understand what made everything or why it's all here. So they look towards a creationary superforce and wish to please it so that it creates things in their favor. Somewhere along the line, the most GENIUS BUSINESSMAN EVER figured out that if they play it off like this force has an eternal paradise of bliss and awesomeness for the few men who are faithful to Him and do a bunch of stuff in His name. He loves you tp death unconditionally and would pretty much do anything for you... except let you into Heaven. For that honor you must go above and beyond! Unfortunately, sometimes these things involve killing people, stealing, lying, playing terrible pop-rock (or even worse, rogan! GAHH!) and paying large sums of money in order to ensure "salvation." This in turn created "ScapeGod" - people got so wrapped up in the lie that they developed the mentality of "As long as I give my 15% of my annual income and say some stuff and wake up early on Sundays, I can pretty much do whatever. Cuz God loves me, right?" And - bang! - you have modern Christianity.

- does extraterrestrial life exist? what is the extent of earthlings involvement with them?
If you go by the Drake equation, yes, it does. As far as our involvement goes, I don't really know. Niether does the OP.

- does the soul exist? life after death? god?
No idear. I sure hope so. Nonexistance would just suck.

- how do we break free of our habits, harmful beliefs, and political control?
Willpower, mostly.

- is there a spiritual war going on?
Yes - it's called the War on Terror.

- is karma real?
Absolutely! You've never given a bum a dollar and then gotten an accidental discount at Subway?

- ghosts?
Given the evidence, yes.

- what about reincarnation?
Maybe. I think so. The Buddhist tradition of selecting new Dalai Lamas gives an enormous amount of credence to it. The story of the choosing of the current one in the early 40's is actually quite fascinating.

- are entities commonly labeled "demons" or "angels" real?
No, most likely just lost souls.

- is there greater justice... in this life or the next?
I feel the greatest justice of allis Judge Joe Brown, weekdays at 1:00 PM MT on UPN.

- what really brought down 1, 2 and 7?
Um... the number 9? I don't know.

- how do we create a free energy device?
Evacuate Wyoming and fill it with windmills.

Come on, mods. PLEASE hoax this one. I don't have a diploma and I know more than the OP does about his own damn thread. This was fun, you guys should ask me questions instead of the OP.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by alexbassguy]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Formlessness1999
enthralledfan

The one is a sovering,one should not think of it as a god or like a god for it is greater than a god.

those who have ears should listen.

If you are indeed the one. tell me who killed the DC Madam?
Tell me is Major Ed Dames or Major Head Games a real remote viewer?
When will George Bush be Indicted?
WHEN will you learn to use spellcheck?
WHO are you pretending to be
WHERE are you pretending to be from?
WHAT are you posting here for?
WHY do I bother coming here for this drivel?
Answer those Mr I am the One...NEO in the Matrix...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Are you by any chance a Nuwaubian?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Ok go ahead and tar and feather the bum who started this thread now.
I won't try to stop you anymore!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

This is more interesting cause is weird and it has no space aliens or bush starting wars for oil!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I will play along here are some questions.
Questions:

1. how old am I
2. what is my real name
3. what brand and type of car do I drive
4. what is your real name
5. what happens in 2012
6. how does a anti gravity engine work.

If you can answer this I am al ears!
Your not the one because johndoeknows!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here OP and say YOU are an absolute joke. What a waste of our time and your time. You are nothing more than the rest of us, a normal human being. You know nothing more than a normal human being is capable of knowing becayse you are nothing more than just that.

I am sick to death of people like you getting in the way, I know your intention is to come on here for your own amusement and see how gullible some of us really are. Around 20 years old and you have a mental age of half that - my god how empty must your life be?

Now, as a little bit of humour I'll speculate that you are indeed what you say you are - you know what, I don't care. If you had a role to play in life that you suggest "the one" then it falls to reason that you wouldn't be posting on a message board using words like "lol" with a typing style that of someone pressing the keys with their face.

Now don't get me wrong, I have full respect for you as a human being and I sincerely apologise that I sound like I'm hostile towards you - but in a way I am. I look at posts from people like internos who can actually answer questions and then there ara people like you....... waste of time.

Please just go away, you serve no purpose here - and if people like you are entrusted with roles such as "the one" then what an absolute waste of time that was. But I'm not worried, because you simply aren't "the one". I don't want any evidence from you, I don't want any answers from you, I simply want people like you to just go away - SH*T or get off the pot or so they say.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What can you tell me that I don't already know about my Self?

Thanks, I'll be patiently waiting for a response. Tell the truth 101.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Formlessness1999
i was actually 6 years old.

Seems everyone missed this.

So in 1987 you were 6, makeing your year of birth 1981.

Currently it's 2008.

That would make you......27 years old.

Makeing you a BIG LIAR.

Since you stated clearly in the begining of the thread, you are in your EARLY 20's.

Sorry "The One", but your in your LATE 20's.

Again this makes you a liar, therefore, it's pointless to ask you anything as, you track record (as we now know it) is to lie.

Thread over in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join