It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth 101......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
im the one.
I know some things.
Ask and ye shall recieve.
No joke.

Religion.newworld order.other things covered.

GO.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Now i'm TIRED of this stuff.
Please someone move this one to SKUNKWORKS.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Your missing out try me.
See if im for real or not.

[Mod Note: Check your U2Us - click here

[edit on 5-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Formlessness1999
im the one.

Ok, the one, what?

I know some things.

Such as?

Ask and ye shall recieve.

Does this only apply to you answering questions?

No joke.

Funny thing you bring this up. A similar thread was just moved to the chit chat forum in BTS.

Religion.newworld order.other things covered.

What would be "other things?"

GO.

What's your motivation, here?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
OP give us some information about you and why we should believe what you have to say. You see, We here on ATS have had many people try to pull the wool over our eyes. Unfortunately for them it never works as you will find true ATSers are experts at sniffing out a rat. It happens so often lately that most members simply cannot be bothered to contribute to such threads any more.

Im not saying your a fake or a hoax but if you want us to believe and ask questions then first you have to give us something to make us look your way. In other words, Put a little worm on the end of your hook and watch us bite

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The saint i offer no proof,I dont have any.The only proof i have is my exsistence.

The one what you ask,Well just that im the one.No bs.Read the dead sea scrolls.
but you still will not understand.
The goverment has been watching my exsistene since the 80s and i am still being watched.Paranoid?no its the truth celebretys are aware of me as well as ploitical figures.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So then why are people aware of you? What is so special about you?

How old are you and where you from.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i wouldnt say there is any thing inperticular.im not specialim just the one.
Why are people aware of me?
Well alot of that is due to sucsessfull remote viewing.As well as some kind of telepathy.
not to mention biblical comparrrisons.

im in my early 20s where im from is not important.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Formlessness1999

The one what you ask,Well just that im the one.No bs.Read the dead sea scrolls.

I have read them several times, and this has to do with you knowing everything, how?

but you still will not understand.

Try me.

The goverment has been watching my exsistene since the 80s and i am still being watched.Paranoid?no its the truth celebretys are aware of me as well as ploitical figures.

If all these people are watching you and celebreties are aware of you, then there must be more to you than just your existance that would be proof. For instance what celebrity is aware of you?

Why would all these people be aware of you, and not say, any of us here on ATS?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Can you be more specific about the biblical comparisons? What person in the bible are you compared to?

What do you remote view? Are you able to describe my surroundings right now?

What sort of telepathy do you have, or in other words, how do you use it?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not worth a thousand pt deduction for my cynicism.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, I'll take the bait. What are you the one in? What exactly has given you the status of being classified as the one?? Why are you here on the ATS boards to answer questions and not on a radio show, tv show or your own website?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OK up to know this is like a "I know something but no matter how much you ask i am not giving anything away"

OP is this way the way this thread will pan out or are you going to give answers when the right questions are asked??

What part or person of the bible do you compare too?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
enthralledfan

she is the first thought,the image of the spirit she became the universal womb for she precedes everthing.

The one is a sovering,one should not think of it as a god or like a god for it is greater than a god.

those who have ears should listen.

Book of john know the meaning?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The goverment has been watching my exsistene since the 80s.....and you say your in your early 20s????

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OP here is a really quick and simple test to see if this thread is going to be popular or not.

You are "The One" or so you say. Goverments know of you as do celebrities. You must be pretty good at remote viewing if you are "The One" then remote view me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are able to correctly describe where i am right now i will shout it from the roof tops here on ATS that you are in fact "The One" and low and behold your thread will increase at the speed of a thousand gazelles.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No im not remote viewing i havnt done it in years.It is enhanced though by meditation and concentration.And electrical signals from the t.v.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yes they have been keeping tabs since 87.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OK, I'll play along. You say you are the one. My question is:

The one what?????

So far your posts have only given me nostalgia for the days of my own dillusions of granduer.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would guess that if the government has been watching you before you were even born.. then you are the one.... how can we argue with that one.. (grin)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join