It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure for AIDs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I was wondering if the method mentioned in the video (mentioned around 38:00 in the video) has been disproved or not.

And seriously, don't derail the thread by bashing John Lear by saying something like "Wow, you're listening to John Lear? Perhaps you should check yourself for AIDs kiddo.
", because I'm sick of comments like that. If it has been disproved, please show me, otherwise, I'll remain open to the possibility that what he said may be true.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well since the info about HIV (this is how virus is called, AIDS is a syndrome it causes) is not correct,antibodies are NOT t4 cells (actually they are proteins too) so i will not build high hopes about the treatment proposed. If you want to read about the virus:
en.wikipedia.org...
I know it is wiki, but in this case it is definitely more reliable then the description.
And i find the description of action and especially dosage weird to say the least. Dissolving proteins..Hmm, but we also have proteins. A lot of them - wouldn't they be dissolved too even if it works? And cool dosage -20cc? How about concentration?
English is not my native language so i have problem identifying the fungus when he speaks, if you can hear the name of the fungus - run a check on it in net or simply post it here and i will search . Generally since the information i can hear and identify is very often wrong - my verdict is clear.

But everything can happen, life is weird sometimes...
Edit
Spelling.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As come up in the past on this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you scroll down to JohnLears post you will see basically a written version of what he speaks about in that video.

Name of the Cucumber he gives is "tricosanthes kirilowii" though I think its actually spellt Trichosanthes kirilowii.

en.wikipedia.org...

I will look for the name of the fungus/ fungi but doubt I will find its name, though it might have been mentioned on that first link to an earlier ATS thread.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Ormus

Thank you for clarification. From what i see, it is an extract from the herb/plant itself that is effective ,not fungus. It is not "dissolving proteins" or other weird stuff, it (as far as i understood) affects our own immune cells and those who are infected die more rapidly via messing with ribosomes.
The problems supposedly are toxicity and autoimmune reaction to this chemical. However it might work, it will take some time before it will be ready. Especially since i can foresee FDA reluctance to allow drug developed in China before making it pass a lot of tests.
All the articles i could find cost money to read, so i brought at least an abstract.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
So it can work. Or not. This is not the only compound in research, and majority will not reach even Phase one.

top topics

join