It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"HARRP"in action??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just found this video on "Youtube"and was thinking if it' not a comet,than maybe it is "HARRP"technology testing something out.For thoseof you that don't know what "HARRP" is you can get a brief overview here

Does anyone know what this is??

[edit on 5/5/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Looks like a missle or rocket to me, but at the end it looked like some kind of saucer shaped cloaked ship is being partially hidden by the cloud streak. Cool video!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looks just like a missile launch just before or after sunrise/sunset. Rocket and exhaust in sunlight, observer and camera is in darkness.

Cool effects, nothing to be concerned with.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I believe that was a so called "Russian Rocket" that burned up in the atmosphere in May of 2007. The object was travelling north over New Mexico and Colorado and finally reached the ground around Riverton Wyoming. Not sure if that was it or not but it looks a lot like it.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I believe that was a so called "Russian Rocket" that burned up in the atmosphere in May of 2007. The object was travelling north over New Mexico and Colorado and finally reached the ground around Riverton Wyoming. Not sure if that was it or not but it looks a lot like it.

Huh...

Was it A Russian Rocket, or just called Russian Rocket...

Why are there Russian Rockets in US airspace?

TO me, this looks like something on re-entry into Earths atsmophere.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well you're right it was re-entering the atmosphere, I can not confirm whther it was a Russian Rocket or not that is what the News reported. In fact I am not even sure if this is the same account. But it made national news and was aired on FOX News Channel. They still should have the video clip online, it is worth watching, it's an amazing video.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

As hinky said, it's a rocket launch. Specifically a launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base.

You can also find similar phenomena in threads here and here.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
THERE IS A MAJOR MEDIA BLACK OUT GOING ON RIGHT NOW DUE TO THE FACT THAT NEW IS STARTING TO FAN OUT ABOUT AMERICAN INVOLVMENT USING A 9OMILLION VOLT SHOCKWAVE FROM ITS HAARP STATION IS ALASKA AT CHINA.. CHINA HAS DECLARED A MAJOR ECONOMIC WAR ON AMERICA.RUSSIAN PRIME MINISTER PUTINS"SUDDEN" VISIT TO THE E.U. AS TO THE HAST OF CHINESE PRESIDENT HU TO ASK THE E.U. NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE ECO WAR ITS NOW ABOUT TO ENGAGE WITH AMERICA.NOTED THAT QUAKE WAS MEASURED AT A 8.0 MAG./NOTED THE STRANGE COLORS THAT APPEARED OVER CHINA PRIOR TO THE QUAKE, TOP LEVEL RESEARCHERS AND MILITARY SCIENTIST ARE STARTING TO REPORT THIS INFORMATION.. AGAIN A TOTAL MEDIA BLACK OUT IS OCCURING DUE TO THIS DEVASTING NEWS. AS SOON AS I RECIEVED REPORTS FROM THE PATRIOT/RESISTANCE NEWS WIRE ABOUT THIS REPORT I SUDDENLY GOT A VERY SICK FEELING IN THE PIT OF MY STOMACH(AS IN OH GOD THE REVELATION PROPHECY IS ABOUT TO BE PLAYED OUT ON THE WORLDS STAGE)

new topics

top topics

join