It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Bushes help kill JFK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
there have been over 500 books on this topic.. and over 500 different people have been accused of Killing J.F.K... Might as well add the Bushes to it... If they havent been allready.

My thoughts exactly. There are way too many theories on this to get a definite answer. Right now, I'm going to say it's wide open. Anything is possible. Heck, the Canadian government might have been involved as well.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

I have to disagree with you, the more time that passes, the less likely we are to arrive at a definite answer. As it stands right now, the main suspect is dead, the case is incredibly covered in conspiracies, and the "It's possible that..." list grows monthly.
Some evidence has been lost, possibly it was deliberately misfiled or trashed, but it's been nearly half a century, and this was back before computer storage. Much of the paper decayed or rotted, stored in boxces or whatever.
The people who were involved have died or passed on, and even modern forensics leaves much to be debated on. The fact is, the contrevery will never end, even if definitive proof is found, it'll be debated untill no one cares anymore.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's still a valid question for debate, is it not?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So is my question but you don't seem to think so.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Why can't he have just been killed by a mentally deranged person? A la the fellow who shot Lennon, serial killers, et el.

No offense, but what kind of question is that? This is a conspiracy forum, we're here to discuss conspiracy theories and this theory happens to have compelling evidence. Sure it could have been a deranged person, but that wouldn't make it a conspiracy.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There's also compelling evidence HE did it. Alone. What kind of a question is that, you ask? Are you absolutely against people putting forward their theories or do you just want to hear what you want to hear?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hi,
Interesting.
I did a small piece on this in a thread I just opened:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you scroll down, you will find a pic of George H.W. in front of the book depository, the day that Kennedy was shot. Yet when asked where he was that day, his response was, "I can't seem to recall where I was that day."
Everyone alive during that time knew where they were when Kennedy was shot.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

There's also compelling evidence HE did it. Alone. What kind of a question is that, you ask? Are you absolutely against people putting forward their theories or do you just want to hear what you want to hear?

I'm open to conspiracy rooted facts, it's a complete waste of time to listen to disinformation or trolls....trolling around looking for arguments that hold no weight.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle

Hi,
Interesting.
I did a small piece on this in a thread I just opened:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you scroll down, you will find a pic of George W.H. in front of the book depository, the day that Kennedy was shot. Yet when asked where he was that day, his response was, "I can't seem to recall where I was that day."
Everyone alive during that time knew where they were when Kennedy was shot.

Do you remember where you were when 9/11 happened? I sure do, and 9/11 is water under the bridge compared to a presidential assassination. Mr. Bush knows exactly where he was.. or maybe he'd just had one too many drinks that day....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I think that you are right on with your suspicions about H.W.
Google George Scherf for even more interesting conspiracy ideas about H.W.
He just might not be who he pretends to be.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How dare you accuse me of trolling. I have a valid viewpoint- all the evidence points to Oswald being the only shooter.

Whatever. Keep going off on your tangent and trying to work it all out. Good luck.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

How dare you accuse me of trolling. I have a valid viewpoint- all the evidence points to Oswald being the only shooter.

Whatever. Keep going off on your tangent and trying to work it all out. Good luck.

I wasn't suggesting anyone in the Bush family pulled the trigger if you would read the thread you would understand that the Bush family was simply implicated along the way. We may never know exactly what happened. As for your attitude on ATS, I think you might find eternal peace from a mild dose of Lithium, Prozac, or possibly some sort of mood stabilizer. You can bring it up with your therapist. Take care!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Keep the personal jabs away please.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No offense.. I was in a piss poor mood, sorry.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No offense.. I was in a piss poor mood, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join