It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Recession Proof Job And Stuff!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'......... I was listenin' to my fancy transistor radio, and like they were talkin' about all these people bein' laid off from their jobs and stuff. So I says to myself, Self? What would be a really cool recession proof job and stuff..........

Hmmmmmm..............

A recession proof job.......... a recession proof job............

C'mon brain, you gotta do some good thinkin' and stuff..........

A pizza delivery guy? Hmmmm...... everyone likes pizza. And like if I manage to get caught in a freak snow storm, and stranded I could eat those pizzas and stuff. And if I had to deliver one of those pizzas to my loser brother in law, I could spit on that pizza. Man! That is like one good idea and stuff! But, sometimes you burn your mouth and that hot melty pizza cheese and stuff........... Nope not perfect.

A lion tamer? Hmmmmmmm........... No one would mess with you when you had that lion walkin' around on a leash and stuff. Like that would be so cool! But, when I had to stick my head in that lions mouth, I'd have to smell his stinky lion breath and stuff. Nope not perfect.

Hmmmmmm............... come on brain. You better start doin' some good thinkin' and stuff, or like I'm gonna put a vacuum hose in my ear and suck you out of that comfy skull house you have.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Wait! I got it!

The perfect recession proof job would be to open an American Flag store in terrorist countries! Yeah! Oh brain I love you! I bet those terrorists would be lined up out the door and stuff buyin' all those American flags and stuff.

WAIT! I could make like special packages that have 1 flag, and 1 lighter in them. Yeah! And like those terrorists could come in and grab one of those kits, and not have to worry about findin' matches or anything. I bet those terrorists would be so surprised! Yep, I bet those terrorists would give so much business and stuff that I would be like openin' franchises all over and stuff.

Hmmmmmmm........... Yeah! And like I could call those franchises..........hmmmmmmmmm......... I could call them.............
Wait I got it!
I would call those franchises 'Red Light and Blue'.

Oh man. Now that is like some quality thinkin' and stuff.......

Oh brain, I love you!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Downright unpatriotic there buddy! J/K

Best recession proof job.
Bartender.
No matter how bad it gets, people always find money for booze.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh my god! I should REALLY start hangin' out over here at BTS a bit more often.

Great post!

new topics

join