It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tara Reid, hottest Chick EVER!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Let's not forget Matrix hottie Monica Belluci. She's very friggin hot in my opinion. Maybe not teenie-bopper blondie hot like Tara Reid, but daaaamn is she one sexy woman.

Persephone =

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
but daaaamn is she one sexy woman.

Yer right, especially in the Matrix, she was DAMN sexy !!!

I wished we would have seen her more.

Edit: But, to give some points to Astrocreep, I've seen "Body Shots" just lately, and damn, he's right, she's goddamn hot in the movie !!! Didn't knew she had made some nude scene...

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't know folks, though it's somewhat sexist to oogle & discuss women like inanimate objects......it is also natural.
I was a bouncer in college & to hear a click of women talk 'shiiznat' about men, was like hearing the boys....no diff.

Sooooooo, I'm definetly more "Old School" in my appreciation of the femme form: hips/thighs/booty are a minimum. There is nothing uglier than legs that my wrist are bigger than (Paris Hilton), or seeing chest bones (Cameron Diaz).
Granted, there are some shot packages that are well put together, but if a woman is 5 ft 8 in & weighs 100lbs, that's unnatural as well as unattractive.
What passes for sexy these days has me yelling at the screen "Eat a Sandwhich Damn it, you're too thin!!"

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bout Time I'm with you on that one. I definately don't enjoy looking at sickly skinny women, turns me right off. Their faces might be hot, but their bodies are a no-no- for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
some great mentions here for beautiful women.

i agree that persephone gal from matrix 2 being hot. oh so hot. and maisuimi max is delicious! dangerous, but all the sexier when she wants to be!

funny you guys mentioned jessica alba because I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was talking to her about dark angel and how it was missing something as a show. then we sat down to talk about this at a major train station and she ran off to fight crime or something after somebody barfed as they were walking past us.

tara reid is just another blonde in today's world full of blondes, dyed or natural. it is my humble opinion that true female beauty becomes most apparent with a brunette. the dark contrast tends to bring out the gracefulness and luminary beauty from delicate female features whereas yellow hair tends to reflect light and beauty.

here are my preferred beauties, in no particular order:

Claire Forlani for such beautiful eyes and a great smile:

Angelina Jolie for being such a temptress of a vixen:

Natalie Portman for being my age and looking like a former Israeli crush of mine *sigh*:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Damn, Ocelot, you made my day man, those are some hot chicks.

I agree though, some women are just too thin.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Supreme Hottie = Salma Hayak.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join