It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day I became a CT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I became a CT on November 24, 1963 (45 yrs ago) at 1 p.m. MST. It's easy to remember because it was shortly after Jack Ruby was allowed to kill Lee Harvey Oswald.
This "hobby" as a CT has ebbed and flowed for me over the decades, but I have always kept an ear cocked for news from desparate sources so I can connect the dots in a responsible manner. My resulting posturing, if you will, could be impressive enough for the most critical minds in the academic world as long as I do not utter those dreaded words "conspiracy theory".
After nearly forty years, my CT antennas were bent out of shape on 9-11-01 as this sickest of feelings washed over me that day. In the intervening six and a half years, I have wondered what did happen that unspeakable day? Thanks to sites like this and the courage and patriotism of many people particularly on the Internet most of the basic theories are sound and well presented.
My added perspective was aided, in part, from a movie "Wag The Dog" (1998-1999?). It was like a handbook on how to create something so compelling visually that it had to be believed. Sound familiar?
I have watched dozens of times video of the planes hitting the buildings on 9-11 and I continue to be struck by the ease in which an aluminum tube could slip into a concrete and steel building like a butter knife into a soft roll.
This latest CT I have to be very cautious about discussing. This is an event most people just want to forget like it never happened and their minds have mixed it with Hollywood movies and left many with a blurred memory of this.
Now the veil is lifting and "in your face" events, particularly on the U.S. economic front is making the most doubting of Thomas' utter "Hey, what is going on?" Ah, the CTs already know and it is up to the sheeple to find out.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That's true Barbs46 and I think there are more and more of us sitting up and going whoa! I've been catching up on all the decades of conspiracies that you've been learning over time in one go, it makes you dizzy!

join