It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MD-80 GROUNDING DUE TO FAA FINDING OUT ABOUT CHEMTRAILS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
On March 26th American Airlines grounded most (if not all) MD-80 aircrafts for "emergency maintenance" This created huge delays for many AA passengers, Now reportedly this was due to complying with a directive on how a bundles of wires were secured in the landing gear...I am very suspcious as the bundle of wires in question has been safely secured without incident for many years... Could this be a cover? I asked myself a cover for what? Could AA MD-80 be also the U.S goverments workhorse for CHEMTRALING? could it be that the FAA found this out and ordered all of the extra pumps or mechanisms on the aircraft to be dismantled? I live in south Florida and I have always seen chemtrails in the skies BEFORE the incident.,. I have checked every single day since March 27th and guess what? I have not seen a single CHEM TRAIL.. Is this a coincidence? probaly..I would like other ATS members to confirm if they have seen chemtrails in the past month in the skies above,Please confirm location.. to see if this "coincidence" I am witnessing can be confirmed

Video evidence of MD-80 laying chemtrail

www.youtube.com...

Exerpt from the National Acadamy Of Sciences that MD-80S Are the preffered vehicle for "geoenginering" from page 459 of the National Academy of Sciences 1992

Firstly, are the fully natural contrails that are non-visible or of very short duration on 70% of the days. In the prefrontal environment of a storm, high clouds/higher humidity are present thus allowing for the persistence of these vapor based contrails. Basically the way is used to be.

Secondly, and very popular these days, are the fuel additive contrails adding an aerosol content to the troposphere and lower stratosphere. These trails do last slightly longer than usual and are brilliantly white when viewed from below. Commercial aircraft have been added to this fleet of atmospheric workers in addition to many previously retired airliner MD-80’s. These contrails can also become very persistent in a favorable prefrontal storm environment. Sound dampening equipment has been installed on these planes so many pass overhead on the quiet. You have got to look up to see them.

another md-80 caught spraying

www.carnicom.com...

Exerpt:
these photos show once again emissions which extend across the entire wingspan, and consequently they can not emanate solely from the engines of the aircraft, which in this case are rear mounted (tentatively identified as a MD80, a derivative of the originally identified McDonnell Douglas DC9; further identification assistance has been provided by a pilot of 10000 hrs military, civilian, and commercial time). The reader will also note again a distinct pinkish coloration in the emissions, which is even more visible in the original photos. These photographs are the fourth case presented of wingtip to wingtip aerial spraying in the United States, and as captured on film by three independent photographers in separate locations. These photographs were taken with a lens with an effective focal length of 1200mm (4 feet), as described on the web page "How to Photograph a Chemplane" on www.carnicom.com. Upon additional questioning with the photographer, the trails shown in these photographs were designated as persistent, they extended from horizon to horizon (east to west), and they resulted in additional cloud cover in combination with the heavy activity over Santa Fe on Nov 30 1999. Insufficient data was collected by the photographer to allow a photogrammetric estimate of the altitude of the aircrat.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Very well written.
Very informative.
Thought-provoking.
Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

join