It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Who is Gotti that all the rappers talk about in their illuminati songs. Is it the John Gotti mafia murderer? Is he highly thought of by them???

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MissTyrian

What !?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well Jay Z, Snoop Dog and others talk about praying to Gotti and stuff like that in songs about the illuminati...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Irv, has just taken the name gotti, to be "gangsta" like John gotti. I have heard John gotti being referenced in hip hop since 87.

Ok, I have been wanting to talk about this for a while, ever since I saw the whole Jay-Z illuminatti conection...which does not exist..

When hip hop/ rap music started. simple rhymes structure was used ( Yo, my name is dre, hear what i say, I dont play, eat some hay).

Then around 1985-86 a cat outta Long Island changed up the game by making more intellectual rhymes and a more complex rhyme structure. His name was Rakim. (i start my mission, leave my residence, thinking how could I get some more dead presidents)

This is when cats started to "elevate" ones rhymes. Rhymes became more witty, had more meat.

Rappers like Jay-Z are on that level. Its about complex rhyming and story telling. the more bizzare and witty you rhyme. the better you are.

When I would write rhymes I would write about things so off the wall. just to get a reaction. I would rhyme about being evil. for instance..( Cant step to me cuz im dissin all you black nerds, I worship Satan, play with a Ouja board and read the bible backwards)

does this make me a satanist? No, it makes me a good rhymer...and thats all. and wasnt that a really freaky thing to say? what type of image did you get in your head? was it bizzare? was it witty?

So when these guys talk about the occult its all about story telling and shock value...Its called rhyme elevation.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Frankenchrist]

new topics

top topics

join