It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reviving and Improving ATS Premium: And Getting Paid For It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Can i have my video sig be put into this?

my video sig is called,The Universal Soul and is the Devil which is Science and all created by The Sun in which every religion worships?

Or are you going to call it a Grid too?
because its common sense that a Grid would match The Universal Soul anyone with a Brain understands this....

Do i get an entry on my Exposure of The Universal Soul ( and please dont act like you have nno clue of this knowledge because i know you do!)

This will stop the,"Illuminati" from uniting a one nation under the Sun God.

If not then you are a warrior of science/the sun/the devil!

(I guarantte i get a turned cheek)

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
can these articles be threads we have posted to ats?

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Any word on how long it takes to get a reply? I sent mine in a day or two ago, but I only see the "error" page when I click on "threads I tagged."

B nice to get a response one way or t'other.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, I'm getting pretty discouraged now. I put a lot of time and research into may article, but none of the mods and/or owners seem to be really interested at all in the Premium initiative. I am not seeing any answers at all here.

I would really like to reference the content of my article in some other conversations going on here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

You can also post your work in one of the other forums. Thats what I did. You can also reference it in other threads that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I sent mine weeks ago, but the staff are very busy at ATS.

You must be patient, young padawan

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Won't that kill it for Premium then? They're not going to double-post it are they?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Weeks?!?! I'm diein' here I'm diein'. I've got a real bombshell here that's been waiting to go off for more than a century!

EDIT to add: Thanks for letting me know that too though. Knowing you're in for a long wait is better than silence, not knowing if you're waiting, or just forgotten.

[edit on 6/10/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have a few questions:

To what degree can personal opinion be displayed in an article? For example, is this more of a news article or an op-ed?

In the other thread, you mentioned historical conspiracies as one of the topics we could write about. Is it possible to obtain a general list of the topics which have been written in the historical conspiracies area? It would be a shame to put all of that research and time in to something, only to find out its been covered already.

Last question is, can you post a thread displaying your work you submitted to the newsletter, whether its accepted or not?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was thinking about writing an article, but if there's such a huge backlog that people aren't getting responses, I guess I'll wait a while, since the article I was planning requires a fairly hefty amount of research on my part.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Inannamute

Still no response to my submission. I wound up posting it as a regular thread over here...

Illegitimate Federal Government and the Rule of Martial Law in the United States

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am very interested in writing for your site. I have witnessed a variety of strange experiences throughout my life. I am a Canadian. I am a big fan of Coast to Coast and this is the first time I came upon your site.
I even have my own UFO recording that I took last Jan/07.
I have been researching UFO's since the 60's after a strange experience with the greys. I was very young and called them goblins. Their characteristics were that of the greys. I also have been researching world religions/astrology/shadow people.
Sincerely,
Valerie

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

How long does it usually take to find out if your submission has been accepted or denied?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join