It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Noises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i was on my infamous porch last night and i had heard strange noises coming from my backyard.

from what i could tell it wasen't in my backyard EXACTLY, possibly more twoards the wooded area near me. but the noises we almost like weeping
it started off low then increased in pitch, almost like an "urrrweeek!, urweeek!" like soprano to alto in rapid intervals. no visual evidence at this time. mabye maliig?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JakeyLikesKAkey

Can you tell us approximently where it is you live? City? Rural? Just a general location, you don't have to be ultra specific.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
YOUR WEEK, YOUR WEEK.

do you live with someone who doesn't enjoy your company?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ha ha not nice bacon, it could be a bird or a rabbit being killed or a frog sometimes they sound freaky once in a blue moon. Think horses not zebras, then move on to the zebras. lol. There's my .02 for you.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The weeping sounds lead me to believe it's a fox. They have an incredible repertoire of sounds, from cute to spine-tingling.
I once worked at a state park\forest. One morning a group of school kids were on a field trip. They hiked about 200 yards into the forest and came running back, along with their hysterical teacher. They thought someone had abandoned a baby in the woods. The teacher swore it was a crying infant. It was a fox.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Can you tell us approximently where it is you live? City? Rural? Just a general location, you don't have to be ultra specific.

a town surrounded by woods and next to a river

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Sounds exactly like where I live

top topics

join