It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthals - a new species?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormac mac airt
reply to post by Hollywood11

I see.

Journey of Mankind

and

Atlas of the Human Journey

So these are in error according to you right, but Edgar Cayce, Graham Hancock, youtube and the fictional story of a submerged island continent, among others are credible sources? Much of what you posted doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand.

Mac,
Hollywood is a waste of time. Dude obviously wants to believe in semi-ancient scripts written maybe 3 thousand years ago rather than look at the actual, hard evidence that dates to thousands, even millions, of years earlier.

The "third eye"crap should have given it away.

Hollywood, your own source for the pic of your "ape" you keep putting up here that you are calling "Cro-Magnon" lists that skull as Homo Sapiens and it is no older than the fictional Atlantis you cling to so desperately.

Originally posted by cormac mac airtI really think you need to bone up on genetics, human migration, Solutrian blades and Haplogroup X and how they may have gotten to America, anthrogenealogy and where each Haplogroup came from, etc. You are obviously missing alot.
cormac

I think you mean how haplogroup X got to the Americas (there's not very much of it here, actually.)

No Soultrean points have ever been found in the Americas.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Harte

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Mac,
Hollywood is a waste of time. Dude obviously wants to believe in semi-ancient scripts written maybe 3 thousand years ago rather than look at the actual, hard evidence that dates to thousands, even millions, of years earlier.

The "third eye"crap should have given it away.

Sorry but the Third Eye Chakra has been scientifically proven and detected with instruments, and it has been published in peer reviewed journals

Here's one article
spectrum.diabetesjournals.org...

Electromagnetic frequency measurements recorded at each chakra vary in oscillations from 100 to 1,600 cycles per second (each chakra functions within a certain frequency range) in a physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy person.10 In an extremely ill person, there may be little oscillation detected at one or more of the chakra sites. The third chakra should hold the most interest for people with diabetes because it includes the area in which the pancreas is found.

Atlantis is real, in fact there are submerged cities and man made structure on the bottoms of most of the oceans

Hollywood, your own source for the pic of your "ape" you keep putting up here that you are calling "Cro-Magnon" lists that skull as Homo Sapiens and it is no older than the fictional Atlantis you cling to so desperately.

They can call it whatever they want, it's pretty obvious that someone who calls that skull a "human" skull has personal problems and possibly some perversions. Would you mate with that thing? Obvoiusoly not cuz it's not a human.

I think you mean how haplogroup X got to the Americas (there's not very much of it here, actually.)

No Soultrean points have ever been found in the Americas.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Harte

Just goes to show how many holes there are in the "theories" of modern scientists and how much they have to invent to hold their thoeries together

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Chakras and Atlantis are real, Cayce's real, but a skull dating from 7500 BC cannot possibly be human?

See what I mean, Cormac?

BTW, nothing in the abstract you linked about any "third eye."

Harte

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Howdy Cormac and Harte

Ah well, you have been busy.......

My only response will be (somewhat muted)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Chakras and Atlantis are real, Cayce's real, but a skull dating from 7500 BC cannot possibly be human?

See what I mean, Cormac?

How can you call that ape a human with a straight face? Look at the brow lined and the thickness, but beyond that, look at the mouth and teeth alignments, that thing has an animal mouth and it's teeth even protrude in an outwards direction.

BTW, nothing in the abstract you linked about any "third eye."

Harte

Since the article states that most of the major chakra locations were examined, that would imply that the Third Eye Chakra was examined as well. It would be hard to imagine that in their testing they somehow missed that chakra.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte,

You may be right. I usually tend to keep the Solutrean blade and Haplogroup X items on the back burner as at least, to me, plausable. Point to Hollywood11 is that they have nothing to do with a non-existant island continent and that all Haplogroups are related.

A small group of peoples could have followed the ice sheet from western europe to northern america before the end of the ice age.

cormac

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte,

You may be right. I usually tend to keep the Solutrean blade and Haplogroup X items on the back burner as at least, to me, plausable. Point to Hollywood11 is that they have nothing to do with a non-existant island continent and that all Haplogroups are related.

A small group of peoples could have followed the ice sheet from western europe to northern america before the end of the ice age.

cormac

Mac,

Myself, I think it's likely to be true.

But I'd feel better about it if they'd turn up some Soultrean points in Virginia or somewhere like that.

Maybe one day.

Harte

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Point to Hollywood11 is that they have nothing to do with a non-existant island continent and that all Haplogroups are related.

The so called Soultreans go back to, according to you, the areas of France and Spain.

If that's true then they could have come into contact with Atlanteans as the Pyranees mountians are one place where some Atlanteans migrated to.

The bottom line is that this is all just speculation by scientists in order to fill in gaps in their knowledge of History. On the other hand we have historical acounts as well as reliable and verified psychic information. That beats speculation by scientists.

cormac

There are 40,000 year old footprints in mexico and the Bering Land bridge theory is pretty much in the toilet, as well as it's not even very likely in the first place.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If that's true then they could have come into contact with Atlanteans as the Pyranees mountians are one place where some Atlanteans migrated to.

No, as Atlantis and therefore Atlanteans never existed. It was a morality story as told by Plato, nothing more.

When I said:

That's going from western europe WESTWARD along the ice sheet. Has nothing to do with the Bering Strait and would explain the alleged anomolies with Haplogroup X in the north of North America.

cormac

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh ya, there's tons of theories. Maybe they sailed in little rafts too, but why speculate? Atlantis is tradition and history handed down to us from Egypt through to the Greeks. It fits in much better with all the evidence than any theory.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollywood11
Atlantis is tradition and history handed down to us from Egypt through to the Greeks. It fits in much better with all the evidence than any theory.

Actually, there is neither an Egyptian nor a Grecian tradition that involves anything even remotely resembling Atlantis, so once again you post false information to make your case seem stronger.

Harte

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah, whatever the Egyptian tradition was that Solon learned of Atlantis from

Plato didn't just think it up or invent it you know

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah, whatever the Egyptian tradition was that Solon learned of Atlantis from

Actually, there is NO EVIDENCE of an Egyptian tradition of Atlantis. It is also interesting to note that there is NO MENTION by Solon of any story of Atlantis.

Plato didn't just think it up or invent it you know

There is NO EVIDENCE that Plato did anything other than invent it.

From your previous posts, all emphasis' are mine:

You said:

Isolated groups of people and genetic drift in fact can show us that humans did not come out of Africa and Native Americans DID NOT COME OUT OF SIBERIANS

Link from www.redicecreations.com...

In fact, the early RESULTS CONFIRMED the generally accepted theory SHOWING A CLEAR LINK between Native Americans and DNA samples collected from native peoples IN SIBERIA-ASIA.

In other words, your own link shows you‘re wrong.

You said:

The "Bearing Strait" land bridge theory is now down the toilet lol!.

From your link: www.meta-religion.com...

It is at least 600 YEARS OLD and has survived thanks to the embalming skills of her tribe, the Chachapoyas or cloud warriors.

So how does that negate the Bering Strait land bridge theory?

You said:

Land Bridge finished

From your link: www.learnersportal.com...

However, there are more and more scientists that are contesting the Beringia Land Bridge theory as THE ONLY MEANS by which humans came to the Americas. In fact, some maintain that new evidence suggests that there WERE A VARIETY OF ROUTES from different directions that were possibly taken by groups of ancient peoples.

It's clearly NOT finished, merely amended. Science is like that.

I have to ask, do you ever read ALL of the information from the sites you use or just the parts that agree with your opinion?

cormac

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Howdy Hollywood

Question for you, have you read the actual Timaeus and Critias documents?

If so explain why no evidence of the empire discussed in Timaeus page 2 has been found?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I see no reason to take Plato as the highest authority or as completely literal when we have other sources that are higher level, like the traditions from Atlantis itself, authentic psychic information, the fact that all religions and civilizations share a common ancestor etc.

Plato has a peice of the puzzle, but only a peice. There is no doubt however, that he couldn't have made it up and it had to have been a real tradtion passed down to him. There's simply no way someone could make all that up and have it work and basically make sense.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ah, er, okay, backing slowly out the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join