It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-Channelers: Con Artists vs. Genuine Messengers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Yea, about a month ago, that was the same with me. I found it easier to discern DAC colors with my eyes closed. But now, i can see them so precisely and clear, and all the time too. I will be walking outside, and i will see clear as day, a Bright blue star shining in my peripheral vision.

It happens all the time. Like i said, it used to be faint if i saw a DAC with my eyes open, now it is so clear for some reason.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I have been seeing lots of them lately and they really stand out against colors like beige and silver, thats when you can really see them.

Hey did you see Witness 2008 on her, where did Witness disappear to I wonder?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sky, what kind of things have you channeled??

I am not sure where witness went. Beats me.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Yeah thats true about DAC's because I find since closing your eyes, you see black that it actually brings out the colours more.

As apposed to the daylight which are very hard to see unless you really focus and even then they stand out better against darker colors

That's right.

But one can also learn to sense the color too behind a telepathic message.

Some people are better at sensing than seeing but if you can do one, then you can definitely learn to do the other.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Nice topic Sky. I do know you disagree with Paul on that one point, so then what do you think would be the best way to know if the message you are receiving is genuine or not?

honest question.

feeling/intuition

Of course Im not going to say you guys going by colors is "incorrect" because whats good for me neednt have anything to do with others.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Also interpretation from observation is a matter of societies syntax, seeing through interpretation is not observation but categorizing.

True observation rests in the moment.

"Seeing is not through interpretation but through knowing what to do in the direct moment when time stops to see who is paying attention"

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Also interpretation from observation is a matter of societies syntax, seeing through interpretation is not observation but categorizing.

True observation rests in the moment.

"Seeing is not through interpretation but through knowing what to do in the direct moment when time stops to see who is paying attention"

Thats a good one menguard. Not based on previous conclusions but fresh, in the moment.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sometimes I try to think myself into failure, but if I would just act I would have been in the moment to re-arrange my thinking.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Sky, what kind of things have you channeled??

See SriOracles definition of channeling for more info. I believe that lets say...writing sci-fi or composing music or acting in a movie is also a form of channeling.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I also believe that which you wrote as well. Perhaps famous musical composers and Artists of this world, have been influenced by discarnate entities.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I like the way you put that

I find savoring the moment, especially in this circumstance is key to making sure the message or event is unaltered.

Its after the event happened that you start to question or add possibilities which can dilute the message down to a 'what if' despite you knowing in the first place. I think if you can tap into the feeling of something significant happening you will know what to do next time and you will know that you were successful at it.

If we keep thinking what we 'could of done' than everyone of us would be a failure, its about recognizing 'what to do next' that is the real goal

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Yeah, I still need some tune ups in that department as I feel most things as apposed to seeing them.

Like they say there is a messenger behind every message and they come in the colours of white or sky blue.

I have seen other colors sometimes but know to avoid them and 'repel' them away. Fortunately Im starting to get better at seeing more sky blue and sometimes white. I see the message but I don't always see the messenger so thats what I need to tune into

And as we know colors aren't just colors, they have some sort of entity behind them and I think spiritual wise, the color represents the intension of the spirit. Colors are also responsible for inducing emotion, fear, and happiness so this is a major part in color spiritual discernment also.

I recall once where Oprah was discussing seing orbs around her when she turned her head sometimes and the interviewee was describing the different types and meanings. I think she saw mostly violet which is also a 'friendly' colour.

I will have to see if there is something on Youtube about it, so I will take a look and see what I can find.

Thanks for the advice as always

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hey Darcon and Drakiir..nice to see you guys again. I tend not to get too deep into this subject because of the bad experience...don't want to come off as bashing the messanger but I am finding that the chanelling and new age movement are a bunch of predators wanting to collect money and write books.

The guilt that I felt at first when relaying what I was being taught and told was in order that I not influence anyone and dilute the message. I believe if someone is open to the messages they will be given it but it has to be earned and not purchased.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Hey Darcon and Drakiir..nice to see you guys again. I tend not to get too deep into this subject because of the bad experience...don't want to come off as bashing the messanger but I am finding that the chanelling and new age movement are a bunch of predators wanting to collect money and write books.

I work professionally in the new age movement and I can assure you that at least half of it is 100% scam, another quarter good intentions but low quality. That leaves 25% spiritually valuable material.

But since we all get what we deserve..

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

i strongly disagree - to claim that it might be channeling is to rob the person of credit for thier talent

IMHO it is highly insulting - to insinuate that it is not the preformer / artist - but some ` other ` force that is truelly behind thier art / preformance

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i strongly disagree - to claim that it might be channeling is to rob the person of credit for thier talent

IMHO it is highly insulting - to insinuate that it is not the preformer / artist - but some ` other ` force that is truelly behind thier art / preformance

"Discarnate Entities" is what darcon said, not me. I define channeling differently.

I define it as "channeling energy through oneself" so to speak. That can be inspiration, imagination or anything else and doesnt necessarily have anything to do with discarnate entities.

Thanks for bringing that up.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It was merely an observation, notice the word "Perhaps"

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I believe channeling can ALSO involve discarnate entities, but I dont enjoy being mis-interpreted or misquoted in saying that artists are not responsible for their art.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I don't know about you but I don't have to pay someone in order that I be awake to the ways of this world and the spiritual.

You may want to revisit your spiritual advisor and evaluate why you personally attack an individual because of that individuals opinion.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

You may want to revisit your spiritual advisor and evaluate why you personally attack an individual because of that individuals opinion.

I dont have a spiritual advisor

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join