It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-Channelers: Con Artists vs. Genuine Messengers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

i agree we are own own guides we are our own higher selves like you say tif we say that then we would be told we were crazy, personally i feel the only way to hear truth is from your own journey of self discovery, yes these people in a way are guides in a form whether its fact or fiction i that would be for the individual to decide,
namaste

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Thank you for (your worlds point of you), fresh air is fresh no matter the amount of oxygen in it.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

oxygen funny you should say that i got one of those oxygen bars tee hee

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was just perusing topics when I came across this particular one and it occured to me that while some of what I happened to read was retalitory and perhaps veering a bit off topic for the most there was a good deal of insight in this topic about channeling.

I can say I've researched many channelers at all, in fact the ONLY channeler I have paid attention to is BASHAR but from the start I completely and utterly devoted my attention to his insight.

If I may offer my opinion on him alone its this: Whether he's a fraud,crazy,or completely on point with where he gets his knowledge, it matters not. The information he offers is very useful. It might even be said that what he offers is basic and perhaps not extraordinary knowledge at all, but it makes sense and in the context he uses it in I believe it to be information that few would realize on their own.

Just in the topic of "excitement and happiness" he truly hits the nail on the head.He dabbles very little in foretelling future events and what is to come and instead focuses on the INNER-Existence of man.

Bashar is authentic if in nothing else, in delivering a message we've BEEN needing to hear for a very long time. That being that we need to follow a path our happinesse dictates and not what the bills or outward pressure insist upon. Cant blame the man for offering knowledge like that.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I have to agree with you on this one. I tend to be turned off when a gift which is supposed to be used to benefit all life is used for profit. I doubt channeling is their only access to earthly gain. Far too many 'spiritual' people end up on Oprah, or put out all these DVDs, etc. It seems when this happens it is not for the benefit of all, but for their own personal glory. Of course, that is a general comment and I am sure, or hope, that some are not corrupted; however, the message seems less genuine and once in mainstream they are attacked by the status quo. I am all about making a life, and money is needed, yet, the message is supposed to benefit all life and the message should be free. Now, if you want to sell a DVD with the free information on it, do so, but to make all pay beforehand is a large question mark in my book.

I think I will only believe what can be found inside for everything is attacked and nothing is for certain; of course, we still have to have some sense of info coming in, but we must really scrutinize it all.

It is sad, but true that what some call prophets, are nothing more than something like channelers and people will believe one totally because that is what they were taught.

There are many falsehoods in circulation... I estimate that 90% of what is pawned off on the masses is not fact based at all. Corruption is so rampant and has been for so long, I beive it is impossible to completely believe any one single human, or entity period.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The thing about channelers is practice makes perfect. Omni magazine did a story on the channeling phenomena in the 1980s and the reporter caught a famous "channeler" while she was practicing her voices and moods. This person had written dozens of books and was believed by many. I am probably going to get flak for this, but I am highly skeptical of anyone who claims they can "channel".
I had asked on another thread on Sgt Stone if he would have himself tested or to show some proof of his "abilities". I was never answered, except someone who objected to my use of the term "we" (I should not of used it). They want to believe in this and it is their right, however, I would like to see proof of the claim before I will say this is real. It is just more of the old 1970s New Age stuff.
Remember mood rings, pyramid power, and pet rocks?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
to assume that channelling is not real would also denote the opposite as well, that prayer does not reach the ear of god.

and so be it, cause personally im not to sure about a all knowing god figure sitting on the throne any more. im leaning towards spirit and energy like most others.

i personally cannot channel,therefore i cant say weather channelling is happening or not,only someone who can actually channel can tell if someone is or not.

BUT! in another thread, UFO REALITY posted a portion of a 1970 documentary which had a few witnesses to a channelling session were a military man in a trance was asked questions by others around, some questions pertained to mathematics to a high degree which they were positive this man could not answer.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
The thing about channelers is practice makes perfect. Omni magazine did a story on the channeling phenomena in the 1980s and the reporter caught a famous "channeler" while she was practicing her voices and moods. This person had written dozens of books and was believed by many. I am probably going to get flak for this, but I am highly skeptical of anyone who claims they can "channel".
I had asked on another thread on Sgt Stone if he would have himself tested or to show some proof of his "abilities". I was never answered, except someone who objected to my use of the term "we" (I should not of used it). They want to believe in this and it is their right, however, I would like to see proof of the claim before I will say this is real. It is just more of the old 1970s New Age stuff.
Remember mood rings, pyramid power, and pet rocks?

The Problem with that kinda of assertion is that for one your accounting for every individual who practices channeling, this is far beyond your ability to reasonably confirm as fact although ofcourse your opinion is duely noted I would point out that some of these personas have if nothing else, meaningful information to offer. I refer to (as previously stated) BasharBashar-Finding your highest excitement I will also say that to say ALL channelars are fakes is to say you this deffinitively and to do that you must present proof. There is much IMHO that as humans we cannot possibly know, that we cannot possibly hope to obtain glean meaning of unless there is something outside of our influence throwing us a bone. While that may SEEM highly unlikely to some it is and for as long as we remain in the limited understanding we are in now still at best only subject to speculation.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

Channelers have to prove they have the ability. I have read about so many "channelers" ending up being frauds that I can establish most are. My definition of channeler is someone who has an alien (or other type of entity) go into their body and become that entity. All (yes all) the videos I have seen of people who do this are laughable at best. Bashar must be laughing all the way to the bank as that was one of the phoniest channeling sessions I have ever seen. Yes, one has a right to believe in this aspect, I just think it is New Age bunk. I could be wrong on this, but this is my opinion. This is one of the biggest reasons Ufology is laughed at by the serious scientists.
I do believe that there are some people who can communicate telepathically. They may actually receive messages from aliens/entities. I do not immediately believe the claim, but I do think there should be study of it. Betty Hill would be an example where she communicated with the alien aboard the craft.

[edit on 9/30/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Well its like I always say. If you dont want to keep an open mind,you wont. You say bashar bogus and ofcourse its your right to believe whatever you'd like,but if you listen to what he says about LIFE, hes got a plethora of valuable advice.Not ground breaking information on aliens and future events mind you, but then that type of info doesnt help much in day to day life anyways. do some more research into bashar and you'll see he doesnt fall in line with the hack jobs you THINK he does.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was jumping around on the site when I noticed this thread...didn't read it all, but found it interesting to note that it was started before all the goodchild/1014 stuff...anyone agree?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm not one for channeling at all. I make no secret of that. However, if such a thing did exist and an ET culture wished to communicate a message to humanity via that means, may I suggest that the 'message' would be so intelligent, so succinct as to resonate with EVERYBODY on earth regardless of their beliefs. It would be something undeniable, something that appeals to everyones subconscious.

Any 'message' that resonates with only a small percentage of humanity, that is reliant on X Y & Z factors to be effective is in essence ineffective as all it serves to achieve in the harsh light of day is to divide people. Not exactly a step forward for us is it!

The message would need utilize the qualities we all share regardless of our color and creed. It would have to transcend all the bullsh*t that divides us or makes us different. Surely such an advanced species would have this kind of thing sorted out.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of a genuine channeled 'message' from an ET culture that meets those prerequisites and henceforth, I don't believe any of them to be genuine. If, I'm wrong and some are genuine, then these so called advanced species must not be as advanced as they would portray to get it so wrong - and that ambiguity naturally leaves the debate open for their possible agenda's.

IRM

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It should have been obvious to most, even before reading the GFL stuff, that it is a hoax...according to a few dead-giveaways on how to discern real channeling from BS.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As some one close to all of this channeling, I can tell you 100% of it is a lie.
You prove yourselves more ignorant by even arguing who is a "legitimate" channeler....

"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion." -L. Ron Hubbard

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
The mental abilities of humans have never been fully understood, so the possibility exists for a true contact. I find that 99% of them seem to me, to be humans making a buck from BS. But it is always that off chance of finding a gem that keeps us looking.

The real question, for me, is how to spot the real deal, IF it ever comes along.

I'll try and find it for you, but I remember a story perhaps in the book ATS ? about a govt program involving a civilian so called "alien channeler". Well on one of their visits to the psychic's house, a military intelligence officer was possessed by the same "ET" and went into a trance and answered very difficult questions to the group like what is the exact distance between the Earth and Jupiter ? And the officer in the trance answered exactly down to the meter. But the best part of this story is when they asked the "ET" to see its craft, and they were directed to look out the window, and they saw a UFO floating right outside the house ! The origin of this account was supposedly inside of a declassified file.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
All Im concerned about is whether or not these people are kinda plugged into a cia computer channel or something and just pumping out info leading us into NWO and staged alien invasions. I know some of what he says is true.. but lifes full of half truth paradoxes. We could take what we need and leave the rest but its all kinda messy and confusing.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

This is a very fascinating although quite ancient thread. I am recently very interested in Channeling. I have long ago had occasion to meet the woman, Pat Rodegast who channeled Emmanuel and I suspect it is very genuine although unknown "science" at this time. From reading Edgar Cayce and in the first part of the Bible where it repeats God saying "like one of us" I get the idea there is a whole field of "beings" out there somewhere just waiting to be tapped or asked a question.

Most recently I was watching a video and the narrator or creator of the video said a Channeled entity has been numerous times to speak to the United Nations. I actually stumbled upon this thread of yours while searching for more on him Kyron, Tobias as I recall. Have you heard of this channeled entity?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am interested since long time ago in UFOs. I met many people concerning this subject (testimonys) and some contactees (in France).

I met a friend receiving messages from outer space beings since 20 years at least.
I helped my friend to design a website to spread some messages from outer space light beings.

These messages are given to you freely, for your enlightenment, so that you will use them in full awareness.

They come through telepathic contacts with a person receiving them from beings of love and light in outer-space, whose purpose is to help Earthian beings join the great harmonic alliance they should be part of.

You can read the messages broadcasted here, in the following links:
www.messages-galactiques.fr.nf...

Messages are received in french.
Only some of all received messages have been released on the website (when time to write it). Some of the french released messages are translated in english (when time to translate, sorry for approximation in translation, I do it at best).

The last message is of interest for everybody interested in UFO channeling. It asks for people interested in a reconnexion with themselves to manifest and energyes necessary for an awaking will be organised for them.

I let you read:

Message from Friday 2013-04-26 at 4:30 AM

We have already contacted you during the meditation you made with several others, two days ago, and you were waiting for the rest of our message.
As we have said you at that time, the beings of Mars have always worked for the freedom of individuals and peoples; they had to do it for themselves thousands of years ago, and have continued and are fully involved in the other thereafter.

Freedom is associated with free will and they are sacred values, the foundations of life. You know, you’ve always worked for it too.

But if we must do everything to preserve or restore the sacred values, it must absolutely not be in wars, revolutions, terrorism, chaos and horror, there are many other ways.

The parade of brute force, and its acts are ways to feed and maintain fear and the power of some who, doing so, do not release the people, far from it, but put them under their domination in their power, while making them believe that they protect them.

They gave a bone that will move the carrot, if you can image like it.
Beings from Mars worked, taught good ways to keep freedom at all levels, use it well, deploy the energies of life, Love and Light.

In Atlantis, and it was so beautiful, powerful radiation spread more widely on Earth leading it into a planet of the galactic family.
It was a wonderful time for all, united in harmony.

But this has created jealousies, desires, cravings possession of power.
All these gangrene still survived in some corners and was resurrected by primary beings who launched attacks in a blind overflow that brought the destruction of Atlantis; and that without our intervention at all, would have engulfed the whole Earth.

It happened suddenly and surprised everyone, not to say all the Worlds.
Since, you are scrupulously observed and monitored to avoid again that you put the Earth in danger, and that we can act in time to prevent this, and also come to the aid of people who desire it.

If we just put it all on the table (as you say) it is that you are experiencing a situation more than worrying.
A lot of things are hidden to you, but really a lot. Some who are waving the flag (Freedom, protection and others) are getting ready to do acts without name, which carry us to the risk of Atlantis.

These threats come from different parts of the world, it is a wind of madness.
A large amount of beings of Atlantis have reincarnated on Earth in order to try to get a good development, to avoid another catastrophe, and for the purpose of protection, and of course the goals of love and Light.

We just ask them to recognize and gather with all our means, which are Love and Light, a power that will protect the Earth from total destruction (We say total), as in parts; and that will come to the rescue of humans who have desired and requested.

A way of acting will be given to help awaken the means and the power required.
We really hope that you will recognize you and show you.

Soon, our love with you at all times.

Those interested, we planned to make a special page about this message and the next informations concerning it if we receive; visit the website to check for an update about it.

We expect other informations from the source.

Another goal from this source as we understood it, is to do something like a psychic marking for people willing to be helped in this work; in the case of a very big tourment en planet and rescue needed (this is not what is wanted but times are dangerous)

edit on 28-4-2013 by messagesgalactiques because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A webpage has been created to give more informations about the meditation to do this reconnexion work. No date yet indicated; but it will be mentionned on the web page when known:
www.messages-galactiques.fr.nf...

If you are interested, informations will be given there.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join