It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams on British radio tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi guys and girls, thought I'd mention that Robbie Williams is on the radio talking about ufos on Tuesday night. It's for half an hour and begins at 18.30 GMT. So people outside the UK will have to alter the time to their own location. The station is BBC Radio 4. I hope people around the world will be able to hear the broadcast. He mentioned ATS in the short bit they used to advertise the show.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
it would be really good if someone from ats could record it and put it on the site in case anyone misses it, if that's allowed of course! just a thought, i'm sure robbie wouldn't mind

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that, I'm definitely going to listen. I only just found out that Robbie Williams is into all this stuff I was reading about it in Now! Magazine and of course they were putting the spin on it that he's off his head but that's what they do to make sure us 'cabbages' don't believe! I really don't think I can be bothered with Celeb drivel magazines any longer.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Nice of him to plug ATS, if anything, will bring more people on board.

I wish more celebrities would talk about this subject.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
funny you should say that, i made the same decision about 3 months ago and i feel so much better for it! i think i've replaced it with coming on here more often, much more worth while!! it's funny how hung up we get over unimportant things and when we let go of them we wonder why we ever bothered!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Journalist and documentary maker, Jon Ronson goes with the singer Robbie Williams to a UFO conference in Laughlin, Nevada in the USA.
Robbie Williams is taking time out from being a pop star and wants to get out and have adventures in the world of the paranormal.

He has a genuine interest in UFOs and has been researching sightings, abductees and the possibility of extra terrestrial life.

During the course of the day, Robbie and Jon meet a doctor who claims to have 15 metallic objects which are not earthly, as well as a British woman, Ann Andrews, who believes that her youngest son Jason is an 'indigo child' - a child abducted by extra terrestrials while in the womb and sent back to Earth to save the planet.

The documentary was recorded on location over 3 days in LA and Nevada. The programme is a radical departure from the usual pop star interview and Jon Ronson brings his own incisive take on proceedings with Robbie at the UFO conference.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

BBC Radio 4

If you miss the radio broadcast you'll be able to "Listen Again" through the BBC Radio Four website. Can't wait !!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hmm... maybe it would be best if i toned it down a few dozen notches, at least where my insane rationale is concerned.

I've noticed it makes people hesitate to add to the discussion.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Robbie's programme is about to start on Radio Four

*bumpy bump*

top topics

join